Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 04-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Master
The foundaition of the Material World illusion, in time and space...

Frequency, Vibration, and Resonance. This starts a four part series.
Each not too long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbRiYhD3M5s

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Master
"The majority of people are captives in the matrix of nature, submerged in the sea of materiality. We must pray that they may be reborn, that they may attain insight and spiritual hearing, that they may receive the gift of another heart, a new transcendent power, and in the eternal world the unending bestowal of divine bounties."(Abdul Baha, Circa 1912)

Regarding "the Movie"; When the interogation of Neo scenes are stopped, and scrutinized...

"Some personal information can be seen on Thomas Anderson's "criminal record" that Agent Smith glances at when he interrogates Neo: ...
Neo's place of birth is "Lower Downtown, Capitol City" ...

Seconds later a photocopy of his passport can be seen.
There the place of his birth is CAPITAL CITY USA, his date of birth is the 13th of September 1971,
the passport was issued on the 12th of September 1991 and will expire on

the 11th of September 2001."

Yet, the movie was released two years prior, in 1999

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/trivia

Red Pill, Blue Pill ~1, 2, 3

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Master
This is one part of a eight part series on YouTube.

Relating to, "The Mathematical Universe" theory of Physicist Max Tegmark, and also the, "Holographic Universe", in Quantum Theory.

The number nine interwoven into the fabric of, "Reality". Once again bearing out how there is a "program" running, in time and space, and the material world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4dRUOWwtg

Old 16-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Master
Another source about numbers in material reality, and particularly about the number nine.

"According to Pythagoras all is number and languages use a numbering system especially ancient languages using sacred geometry hidden inside the language where the sounds of the words carry enormous power and can be decoded using numbers. "

"What do we know about the number 432? I find it quite interesting that the old 432 C's frequencies of 256 are multiples of 2 and seen in computers such as; i.e. 128=27256=28, 512=29.

Could it be that we are living inside a computer simulation know as the matrix? "

http://rickzepeda.hubpages.com/hub/Number-9

Old 21-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Master
(In 1993...) Carrie-Anne Moss was a cast member of the short-lived television show Matrix.

"Steven Matrix is one of the underworld's foremost hitmen until his luck runs out, and someone puts a contract out on him. Shot in the forehead by a .22 pistol, Matrix "dies" and finds himself in "The City In Between", where he is shown the faces of all the men and women he's murdered and a sea of fire.
He's informed that he will being given a second chance. He must earn a reprieve from Hell by helping others. He then wakes up in the hospital, after an apparent "near death" experience.
In each episode, Matrix meets a new "guide" from the world beyond, and is given a new assignment, much in the manner of an unwilling guardian angel.

Usually his guides give him little or no useful information about the job to come, and his methods of handling the cases are sometimes as brutal as the rules of his old profession, but he gets the job done."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/trivia

Old 18-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Master
For pondering, and revelation:

If you study the below, you will come to certain understanding...

and Revelation

"The faculty of consciousness is one thing we all share, but what goes on in our consciousness, the content of our consciousness, varies widely.
This is our personal reality, the reality we each know and experience.

Most of the time, however, we forget that this is just our personal reality and think we are experiencing physical reality directly.

We see the ground beneath our feet; we can pick up a rock, and throw it through the air; we feel the heat from a fire, and smell its burning wood. It feels as if we are in direct contact with the world "out there."
But this is not so.

The colors, textures, smells, and sounds we experience are not really "out there"; they are all images of reality constructed in the mind. "

From the - : IONS Archives

Old 21-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Master
Is this world our home?

Statement's about Time, and Timelessness, in the NDE.

"I felt and experienced all of creation as an omni-experience, there was no time involved at any level. I saw it is so simple it cannot be expressed, it is best to let the mind be still and then it may occur of itself. It was such a feeling of raised joy
I was in, and in the distance a Great Presence appeared which is the most Ultimate of Holiness emanating extraordinary Brilliance!

This Great Presence is the Heart of all of everything..and we are but foolish children!

I put my arms out to try to fly and saw that they were rainbows of colors I was a rainbow being..I was made of light and color I was overjoyed!
I thought I can fly to the Great Presence before me and unite with the purity of all that is was and ever shall be..
That was my hearts desire, to be at one with the Great Presence which 'they' call God, and yet I dare not announce a name to that which is beyond naming."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/yazmine_s_nde.htm

Endeavor to avoid, "Inurement" to this temporary world. And, slavery. Some believe that doing anything that they want "here", is "freedom". Their reasoning is inverted, and they decieve themselves.

Old 25-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Master

It is research like this, as well as from the ancient teachings, which the Wachowski's drew from in creating their cinematic illustration of,
"The Matrix".
From Discover magazine:

http://discovermagazine.com/2013/dec/09-do-we-live-in-the-matrix#.Uo22ZNIvt8H?ico=ushome^editors_choice

Re: Lab work involving objective realization, and acknowledgement of Truth.

"This cosmic ray test may help reveal whether we are just lines of code in an artificial Matrix, where the established rules of physics may be bent, or even broken.

But if learning that truth means accepting that you may never know for sure what’s real — including yourself — would you want to know?"
------------------------------

Well... perhaps not, if you are the atheist, or unbelieving Marxist, and among the, "inured" in the, "World".

Mathew 22:30-31 "Jesus answered and said unto them,
'Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. ' "

Yogananda:
"Death is only an experience in which you are to learn a great lesson.
You cannot die."

"Reality is only an illusion albeit a very persistant one"-Albert Einstein

"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung

"Time and space are modes by which we think and not conditions in which we live." - Albert Einstein

Science thus brings us to the threshold of the ego and there leaves us to ourselves.--Max Planck

“Beneath all matter we must assume the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind.
This mind is the Matrix of all matter.”—Max Planck, “father” of quantum theory, 1917

Stars and Cosmology play a role in Prophecy

The "Code" has been communicated to the World. From apart
from the, "Construct", of time and space.

Matrix Code

Various colores of "Light" can be broken down into it's various constituent makeup, and spectrum. Lines of color spectrum looking similar to a colored, "bar code".

Involving, "The Fall"... a program has been running.

Old 29-11-2013, 05:54 AM
Master
"This intuitive sense of self is an effortless and fundamental human experience. But it is nothing more than an elaborate illusion.
Under scrutiny, many common-sense beliefs about selfhood begin to unravel. Some thinkers even go as far as claiming that there is no such thing as the self.

In these articles, discover why "you" aren’t the person you thought you were."

http://www.newscientist.com/special/self

New Scientist Magazine

Old 29-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Master
A Study on "Time", and the greater reality of, "Timelessness". (Eternity)

http://www.space.com/23444-how-to-see-comet-ison-in-november-2013-video.html

Re: "The Construct". ( Creation )

"Numbers exist independently of our minds and are defined by sets of objects in the real world.
The physicist Eugene Wigner famously called mathematics an “unreasonably” (Incredibly reasonable), "effective tool in physics.
Views of more recent vintage, including naturalism, nominalism, and structuralism—the latter asserting that mathematical patterns are ingrained in reality—are highlighted as well.

The book concludes with a special focus on the philosophy of logic, including the grounds for our belief in the notions of logical consequence, higher-order logic, and more."

Introduction - On: THE OXFORD HANDBOOK OF PHILOSOPHY OF MATH AND LOGIC