Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Sparrow, your compassion and wisdom is very, very greatly appreciated. You have such a wonderful and comforting way of communicating important messages in easily comprehensible ways. Thanks so much for addressing my situation in such an elegant, insightful and meaningful way. I hope someone else reading these messages will feel equally blessed and find understanding, guidance and the desire for application as I do, within their own situation, in their own way.

***deep respectful bow – totally immersed in appreciation and gratitude***

Thanks again dear friend!
Cal

I, equally, thank you for this opportunity to serve and connect with you in this way.
Blessings to you for your honest heart, sincere resolution and gracious spirit. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-10-2010, 02:10 PM
flutterangel

Thanks to Cal, for I had similar questions. Thank you SGS, as always, for the interesting and thought provoking responses! I really look forward to reading your posts!
much love and appreciation,
flutterangel
Old 17-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Cal

Hi Flutterangel, I'm very happy to learn that you were able to connect and get answers to questions you had of a similar nature. Blessings!

Sparrow, that artwork is absolutely beautiful! I was totally mesmerized by it for several moments when I first laid my eyes upon it. I am able to connect deeply with it. I really appreciate your presence and support. Thanks again!

Love and light
Cal
Old 17-10-2010, 08:28 PM
aquarius123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Thanks for sharing this message Aquarius. I see you have provided a link to a website with a host of information and writings. I look forward to browsing that site seeing what resonates.

Blessings,
Cal

Thanks and God bless, dear Cal. I hope you enjoy what you find on my webiste and that you will come again, from time to time, because I am constantly posting new insights and reflections on the spiritual aspects of life.

With love - Aquarius
Old 20-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Deactivated Account

hello Sparrow,

I have heard that when one leaves this life and moves on, that when they wake from their sleep, they have the opportunity of taking classes on the Other Side. These classes can be on a variety of topics, such as how to communicate with those still here on earth, classes as to learning to be guides, or just classes on whatever it is one needs/ wants to learn about on the higher levels of consciousness. ( not exactly sure how to word that )

I was wondering what your thoughts might be on this ?

I have also heard that it is easier for those on the Other Side to communicate with those still here on earth, if the first person to pass over ... was receptive to this communication idea while still living here on earth. So, in other words, if the person who passed on, didn't really believe in this communication being possible, then they had to " learn " how to communicate, like learning a new language, kind of . It would then be beneficial for two people, should they decide they want to continue communication from the Other Side, that they are on the same page as to believing this is possible to do so - before either of them leaves the earth ? Just curious.

with blessings of love & light,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Pathfinder

I have to say to sum up my current level of feeling towards everything, I wonder after what Sparrow said about multiple universes and such...whats the point of us being here? I mean I get that we create ourselves and are perfect as is so what we experience isnt necessary in a sense, we create absolutely everything just for the point of experiencing it? I just feel empty right now like nothing I do has any point anyway on some level. Just need to vent thanks for dropping more knowledge Sparrow!
Old 20-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Truth Seeker, you know some days I feel the same way "I just feel empty right now like nothing I do has any point anyway on some level" ... and then there are other days

That feeling about nothing having any point , any purpose ~ comes and goes, it doesn't really have anything to do with things that Sparrow has said, at least for me that is.

blessings to you,
Dream Angel

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction

Last edited by Adrienne : 20-10-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 20-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hello Sparrow,

I have heard that when one leaves this life and moves on, that when they wake from their sleep, they have the opportunity of taking classes on the Other Side. These classes can be on a variety of topics, such as how to communicate with those still here on earth, classes as to learning to be guides, or just classes on whatever it is one needs/ wants to learn about on the higher levels of consciousness. ( not exactly sure how to word that )

I was wondering what your thoughts might be on this ?

I have also heard that it is easier for those on the Other Side to communicate with those still here on earth, if the first person to pass over ... was receptive to this communication idea while still living here on earth. So, in other words, if the person who passed on, didn't really believe in this communication being possible, then they had to " learn " how to communicate, like learning a new language, kind of . It would then be beneficial for two people, should they decide they want to continue communication from the Other Side, that they are on the same page as to believing this is possible to do so - before either of them leaves the earth ? Just curious.

with blessings of love & light,
Dream Angel xx
Hello once again, Dream Angel.

You are quite right, and I completely support you on your insight within this area.
Within the many diverse realms, or states of creation, for that is what they are, you have, as you say, infinite opportunities of study. Each realm, or each state of thought alignment, has within it its own unique potentials for Self-creation and manifestation. Meaning, each plane of consciousness hold different possibilities for you to express, create and fulfil yourself. As you gain access to higher states of consciousness you also gain access to a broader range of possibilities for you to express, create and fulfil your identity within that. These different planes or states are not separated by any sort of wall or physical barriers, but it is more so that you gain entry into them by reconfiguring your energy resonance to ‘fade’ into new dimensions of light. In this understanding, there is no such physical ‘higher’ place, but a more refined state of reality which you enter into, which aligns itself with specific archetypes of consciousness. Understood another way, when you align your thoughts, emotions, desires - all of that which is your soul, to the purer state of the spirit, then your spirit reveals a progressively expanding reality upon you. The more and more your soul is illuminated by your ancient spirit, and less of animalistic and dualistic natures, the higher you ascend within the spectrum of possibilities.

Study then, is often those things which souls seek to pursue within the spirit world, in order to align themselves with their ancient spirit, the wisdom and potential it provides, and the great access it enables when connection is made. This is not the only reason souls pursue study however. In fact not all souls have the desire to ‘ascend’ further into alignment with their pure untainted spirit. They are more than profoundly fulfilled, joy-full and engaged within where they currently are and with what they currently do. This is perfectly fine, for there is never any pressure or expectation to do otherwise. Souls then, in this case, may desire to remain centralised within a specific dimension and do a specific type of work there. They may aspire to take on a particular role for themselves within the identity they have created for themselves. They may simply wish to explore the vast expanse of the universe(s) and dimensions available and allow their spirit to be drawn to a particular potential. When this occurs they then may choose to have a physical life experience in association with one of these potentials. Not because they have to for some ‘ascension’ process or some karmic debt, but because their spirit is drawn to the resonance of the experiences that the physical life promises to provide. Different physical experiences provide the soul with different types of energy-realizations, energy sensations and creative-energy potentials. Much the same as you would aspire to try different types of food flavours and aromas, or try to cook new recipes.

Many souls will study for a life they are about to lead in physical form. This is not to say everything is planned beforehand. Actually, very little at all is planned out prior to a physical life. What tends to be studied beforehand are certain skills, energy potentials that the soul aspires to take with them and work on. It may be that, within your soul group, you are doing a lot of work in one specific area which has long term benefits for many thousands, or millions of individuals. Your soul may wish to further this work within a physical life and so will bring with them very specific abilities and traits that empower them to do this work. Not all souls actually come to Earth with a set purpose or goal in mind, and they simply come because they would merely like to try it out. Same as you perhaps would watch someone else do a bungee jump, and then later pluck the courage to try it yourself for the thrill of it. This perhaps is why many human beings become home sick or feel lost or without purpose or direction. They made a rather hasty choice to have a human life experience without really thinking about what they wanted from it.
Similarly said, those who come to Earth with a very specific aspiration in mind, will either have a profound sense of drive and purpose, or they may actually forget why they came and become depressed. They will feel depression for they know at some level they are meant to be doing something, yet they cannot quite remember what it was. They will often then live their life with this sense of ‘something is about to happen’, yet nothing ever does, for they do not manifest their intuitive heart. What is actually happening is they are beginning to reconnect with their spirit through their heart, yet they look outside of themselves for something to manifest, instead of manifesting their own aspirations.

I myself have engaged in classes, so to speak, to enable me to have close encounters with other intelligent life within other dimensions, both of the etheric and physical realms. I have had to learn their language resonance and their codes of ethics and morality in order to assist them reach their own aspirations within their own cultures. I have had to undertake ‘learnings’ to translate language and information from one species from one dimension, to species of other languages in a totally different dimension. Similarly, as you develop an ability to shift in and out of different planes of consciousness, from those of significantly evolved and enlightened beings, to those of dense and desolate thought and morality, you find communication, and information translation, is processed completely different.

This ties in with your last query. If you are an inept communicator whilst in physical life, or have no affiliation with the spirit world, then you are ultimately going to carry this consciousness with you. It will not of course be a lasting state, but it will be your immediate state upon passing over. Similarly, if you are a proficient communicator, and have experience inter-weaving your energy between the physical world and the spirit world, then you are ultimately going to take this knowledge and experience with you. The more you align yourself with your ancient spirit, the stronger a connection you are going to create between this world and the next. This will benefit you later on, in the afterlife, when you are utilizing energy from physical people and physical environments, as well as your soul/spirit energy, to communicate with ‘the living’.
It is the emotional attachments, or rather ‘attunements’ which create energy connections with those in living state and extend to those in spiritual state. If you tune yourself into a specific human being, or animal, whatever you like, this attunement will be carried forth beyond physical death.

Love as always - SPARROW-

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 21-10-2010 at 10:35 PM.
Old 20-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
I have to say to sum up my current level of feeling towards everything, I wonder after what Sparrow said about multiple universes and such...whats the point of us being here? I mean I get that we create ourselves and are perfect as is so what we experience isnt necessary in a sense, we create absolutely everything just for the point of experiencing it? I just feel empty right now like nothing I do has any point anyway on some level. Just need to vent thanks for dropping more knowledge Sparrow!
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4764

My thread above should illuminate the answer to the ‘point’.

Our spirit is perfect. You, the soul that you are be-ing, is imperfect. It is imperfect by design, and thus is then also perfect. But its imperfection lies within its inability to recall the TOTAL perfection of the spirit. You cannot recall the total perfection of your spirit, simply because you have not CREATED it yet. To re-member yourself is to re-create yourself in your OWN image. This is the soul journey. You are recreating your soul in the imagine and likeness of your pure, untainted, ancient ever-loving spirit. This journey is perfection in action. Or put another way, perfection realized, and embodied. -SPARROW-

Old 22-10-2010, 04:50 AM
incognito1948

Life after death question

I've read most of the answers sparrow has given but I am curious as it seems others are as well regarding the existence of hell. Approximately 20 years ago after searching going from church to church trying to find the answer to my questions about religion and God - I decided organized religion was not the answer for me - a counselor at the VA introduced me to spiritualism. I have studied, read hundreds of books, watched TV shows (History channel, etc) and this feels right for me. In my studies I have grown to believe we all go to another demension (call it heaven) but may reincarnate if we feel the need as sparrow so wonderfully explained in another post. I have also come to believe the only hell exists in our minds as some have pointed out, however; today I was watching some you tube accounts of near death experiences and there were several people who said they went to a place that souls were pulling them down, scratching etc. and that person became extremely fearful but later came back to life and realized they needed to change their ways. The majority of these people explaining this experience indicated they were athiests but after their experience turned to God. What struck me was near the end of their account they a couple said "if you do not believe in hell than you had better think twice because it is real and I have been there." I am curious what anyone thinks of this. thank you