Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Master
Massive Infinite Entity (excerpts)

The doctor and my fiancée rushed me down the hall into emergency surgery. I closed my eyes for a moment. All of a sudden I was off the planet and floating way above the earth, although I could feel it behind me. I was looking into a star field--a massive, infinite entity that encompassed all of the galaxies, all of space, and some presence which is right in front of us all of the time that the earth sits in. It was massive and unimaginable.

And, I had the thought that all of the dark matter and dark energy in the whole of the void was God. I was overwhelmed by the size of this presence. I understood that it knew everything about me as if it had built me cell by cell.
I felt the earth behind me. I realized it was seething with life, an ocean of blue and white froth waves being life and teaming with it.

Then, I didn't hear a voice but rather I was asked a question by this entity. It told me if I wanted to come out now I could, or I could go back. No voice, but I felt the question in a big way. I thought of my life and fiancée and decided to go back. Right then I opened my eyes and was still on the rolling gurney, almost in the very same spot as if no time had passed at all. I leaned up and told my fiancée that I didn't think I was going to make it, and goodbye. The doctor started running and pushing the gurney into surgery.

When I woke from surgery many hours later, I had the strangest thought that we are all floating around in a gas. Where we are going there is no gas and everything is crystal clear, like diamonds. Here we are looking through a foggy gas, kind of like when it is very hot and you see those heat waves on a road as you drive. That is what it looks like here.

http://iands.org/experiences/nde-accounts/540-massive-infinite-entity.html

`

Old 28-09-2011, 02:58 AM
Master
i know from my own, that it is merely a doorway...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 09-10-2011, 03:38 AM
Master
from the NDERF questionnaire:

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your experience?

I think everyone should have a NDE on their 18th birthday; the world would be a better place. - Pauline L.

`

Old 11-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Master
You Cannot Go (excerpt)

The experience was very serene, but I was saddened that I had to come back. I had no fear or anxiety. After I became aware of things again, I was a little perturbed that I had more of a "mission" to accomplish, especially since I haven't yet figured it out. So I live my life as a much kinder soul, with the knowledge that all of us have it somewhat right and all of us have it somewhat wrong. But in the end, something really cool awaits us on the other side.

http://iands.org/experiences/nde-acc...cannot-go.html

`

Old 11-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Experiencer
I found nderf.org almost a year ago. For days I curiously poured over stories of every type of lifestyle imaginable. It was a heart warming experience. I still refer back every month or so to refresh my memory on why we are here. :) Thanks for posting.
Old 13-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Master
Account entered into the IANDS on-line archives February 5, 2002:

As others observed that I was in a coma for five weeks, then thought dead, I was having a completely different experience! One would look at my body and think that I was unconscious . . . asleep . . . with no awareness of what was going on . . . or anything. Yet, I was very conscious and profoundly aware, because, in truth, we never really sleep; only our bodies do. We are always aware . . . and active . . . on one level of consciousness or another. Just the fact that we dream while asleep is an indication of our consciousness always being active. And, indeed, our bodies need to rest, so that we can tap into . . . and experience other aspects of our consciousness and being!

The best way I can describe the transition from being 'alive' on the physical plane and the passage to the Other Side is like passing from one 'room' to another. You do not cease to be or lose consciousness; your consciousness simply shifts from one vantage point to another. The experience changes; your outlook changes; your feelings change. And the feelings were profound; for me, it most certainly became that peace that surpasses all understanding.

My transition was gradual as a result of having a terminal disease, [compared] to a sudden one incurred from accidents, heart attacks, etc. What I experienced, then, was that, as the disease progressed, I got to a point where my consciousness was already making the transition from one realm to the other -- being more aware of other realities on other dimensions, etc. Therefore, I could no longer comprehend anything written on a page, for example, because it no longer meant anything to me in my changed state of consciousness.

I had already departed from the third-dimensional realm for the most part, and my awareness enveloped other things. On the other hand, color and sound became more vivid, but, again, much of this was not involving the physical plane. As I progressed more and more in my 'crossing over', I was aware of being in a whole new realm; however, I never thought myself as being 'dead'! In fact, I felt more alive than ever!

Now I was acutely aware of the divine Presence, the Creator . . . and spirit guides all round me. There was a profound realization of never being alone . . . and always being in communion with Spirit and other beings in this awesome and magnificent realm.

The most profound aspect of the NDE, for me, was that of being completely enveloped in divine Love and also being totally free of fear! There was no question that Love was everywhere, that I was completely protected and safe, and that everything would work out just as it should.

There was never a feeling of being 'isolated' or alone. This was a special opportunity to experience being at one with the ALL -- never separate, and never at a loss. I knew -- with total certainty -- that everything was evolving exactly the way it should, and that the ultimate destiny for every living being is to return to the Source, The Light . . . Pure Love.

http://iands.org/experiences/nde-of-the-month/537-nde-may-june-2009.html

`

Old 16-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Master
Giuseppi C

I recall being on a large promontory in the dark. Way out in front of me was a light, not bright and not dim. I then said: "Hello. (no answer) Hello, anybody out there? (no answer) I then asked: "Can anybody tell me the meaning of life?" Then I received this EXACT ANSWER telepathically:

"Man has not even scratched the surface to know what life is all about."

http://www.nderf.org/giuseppi_c_possible_nde.htm

`

Old 17-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Master
We really know nothing of death, because no one has really died in a near death experience, that's why its called, a near death experience.
Old 17-10-2011, 02:58 AM
Master
That is so. We only know what people experience this side of the point-of-no-return.

Still, some profound things are revealed in that, eh? And people usually feel their lives changed in significant ways afterward.

Xan

Old 17-10-2011, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
That is so. We only know what people experience this side of the point-of-no-return.

Still, some profound things are revealed in that, eh? And people usually feel their lives changed in significant ways afterward.

Xan
Yes they do change afterwards, I remember when i was shot along the highway, with the car spinning off the road, i really thought that it was the end, in a way that was a near death experience also, and yes it did make me appreciate life a lot more, but still, it was sort of a reminder of death, like telling you, for god's sake, enjoy your life, it maybe the last one ever.