Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-04-2019, 01:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
SMILES Morpheus..SMILES...you will know in the end won't you.

However, unlike yourself, I know at this very moment, because as I have said I have been privileged to some sights & information, that would blow your mind & completely shater your faith in your good book for ever more.

Regards..Neil...SMILES.

hm another one who didn't get the memo about not claiming privilege. Really got to get those angels on their toes!
Old 21-04-2019, 04:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hm another one who didn't get the memo about not claiming privilege. Really got to get those angels on their toes!

What are you trying to say, your thoughts sound very trivial & unlovingly whiny & generally lacking intelligence.

Neil
Old 21-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Ascender

Jesus and his Father created EVERYTHING PERFECT, or "GOOD" ,(Genesis 1). exactly as I stated, and as you basically confirmed. but!, whatever he created Perfect, can fall away from that state. the Angel fell away from that, I post scriptures proving this. yet you say they can't, did you not read the verses that showed ...they did?

why do you think they were kicked out of Heaven. now on Earth tricking him thinking's and actions? ,(Rev.12:7-9, And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceive the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him).

scriptures don't lie, if we don't see it, it's because we choose not to. yes, the "RIGHTEOUS", will be transformed from their worldly ways. once Jehovah God and Jesus destroys the wicked and the wicked demons. but for now, we're still imperfect humans. and there will be a "Holy Kingdom", for the some of the righteous who will live on a renewed Earth ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth).

for some reason, you refuse to believe that some of the Angels HAS "FALLIN FROM GRACE." even though I continue to post VERSES, proving this. then you must not believe in demons, because that's what they have become. sorry, but if you refuse to believe even the scriptures. there is nothing more powerful than them that i can show you. peace
Old 21-04-2019, 02:47 PM
Suspended
I understand you now by using the following example:
You can't turn gold into silver,
24 karat gold is considered 100% gold which can be turned into 18 karat = ​18⁄24 = 75% gold etc.
Old 21-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Ascender

you said..."Prophecy confirms and substantiates the Word of the Almighty to us, Who Jesus is, in the flesh."

Jesus is NOT the "ALMIGHTY", but he can be called a "Mighty God." as well as other things, (Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace).

Jesus is NOT the Father who "CAME in the flesh." Jesus CLEARLY showed us that he was "SENT." we repeat his words, but seem to ignore them ,(John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life).

Jesus is NOT the Almighty, they are TWO SEPERATE BEINGS. if we claim to follow and believe Jesus. than we should accept what he says concerning HIS FATHER. here's a few of his words ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven).

see ,([b]John 20:17 Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God[/B]). and (Matt.20:23 to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father).

also (Matt.3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased). are you saying Jesus the FATHER, was speaking about himself as the SON on earth? Jesus told us that he speaks NOT HIS WORDS, but his Father's ,(John 14:24 He that love me not keep not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me). if we claim to LOVE Jesus, then we should believe what he says!

here shows there are TWO Creators in Heaven ,(Psa. 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool). LORD =Jehovah, Lord =Jesus ,Righteous David was speaking on what he was Hearing Jehovah God say to Jesus). I hope you're not going to imply that Jesus the "father" was speaking to himself as the "Son", in Heaven too!
Old 21-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
SMILES Morpheus..SMILES...you will know in the end won't you.

However, unlike yourself, I know at this very moment, because as I have said I have been privileged to some sights & information, that would blow your mind & completely shater your faith in your good book for ever more.
Regards..Neil...SMILES.

ANYTHING outside of Jehovah God and Jesus, which goes against the "GOOD BOOK", is of the very one you refuse to believe exist ,"falling angels", or shell I say satan and his demons! Jehovah's word says ,(2Cor. 4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them). that fallen angel, has you believing you have some "insight" on the truth.

now I understand why you refuse to believe the scriptures. I would like to know, if you claim to be a "Christian?" reason for asking, if you know something we don't. then it's your obligation to teach us and show us how you got that information. so that I especially can do some research. because I'm NOT so haughty that I don't want the truth. but it's GOT to be Jehovah God and Jesus words. peace
Old 21-04-2019, 04:32 PM
Master

Quote:
What are you trying to say, your thoughts sound very trivial & unlovingly whiny & generally lacking intelligence.

Neil

thanks I work very hard to be disregarded!
Old 02-05-2019, 05:57 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
Jehovah God
Hi jojo50, the other jojo's are jojo95 and jojobean.

I thought that an English translation for Gods name was written as YHWH or JHWH and even the Jews can not pronounce the not translated version of His name.

Can you explain to us how the "wise guys" from the organization you represent were able to pronounce Gods name? with all due respect, some people are easy offended and I'd like to stay open minded.
Thanks in advance.
Old 07-05-2019, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
Nisan 14 at Sunset ,Passover Night. (Luke 22:19,20 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me". Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you). Jesus wants ALL of his followers to Remember this. because it's was now time for him to give up his life for ALL HUMANS! he did it because he loved us, but most importantly Jehovah God loved us. this is why He sent his Son ,(John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life).

what a Glorious occasion in which humans have by celebrating and showing LOVE to the Greatest Human who have ever lived! we as Jehovah's witnesses worldwide will partake in this Grand celebration. the Memorial will be on Friday evening, April 19, 2019. we lovingly invite ALL who would like to join us in this celebration, it last for about an Hour. and it will be scriptural explanations of why we do or don't concerning this event. 11 partook, Judas didn't! (John 13:21-27). the Event will be at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses near you

Well jo-jo, your post is full of joy and thanksgiving but the celebration may still be a question for some. With regard to how Jesus' atonement and death on the cross achieves salvation for them.
(Or "stake")

So, the issue goes back to the beginning of the scriptural writings. Being sized up in Leviticus 17: 11, involving atonement for sins.

This is the foundation upon which Jesus wrought salvation for all who hear and believe.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein