Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-05-2019, 08:42 PM
Master

Morpheus wasn't lying only expressing his opinion on 2 kind of similar style posters I don't think that's unchristian really although I can see how it can upset, but in an anonymous place its a fair enough thing to raise.
can't see a problem. more style over substance issue
Old 11-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Morpheus wasn't lying only expressing his opinion on 2 kind of similar style posters I don't think that's unchristian really although I can see how it can upset, but in an anonymous place its a fair enough thing to raise.
can't see a problem. more style over substance issue

You have to be blind if you don't see the difference between those so-called similar posters.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Wait, your saying what is Christian and unChristian here?
I see.
It's be es, dear "slayer", since you've made your opinion so well known.
I don't have multiple profile names, game player.

Neither do I rant against the legitimacy of the faith, as you have here.

I don't have multiple profile names neither, so what are you trying to say here?

I have an issue with faith, so what? You don't know the story behind it.

I would appreciate it if you get to the point instead of speaking in annoying riddles.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Master
While science since Einstein calls reality an illusion, you state you have an, "issue with faith".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-06-2019, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
"A Conversation With a Psychopathic Creator: Why God Needs Your Forgiveness Not The Other Way Around" (https://www.psychichealingarts.com/p...her-way-around)

The Creator of the Universe construct LOVES to take credit for everything EXCEPT evil.

"Did you make everything?"

"Of course yup that's me I made everything nothing I didn't make"

"So you made evil too?"

"Oh no, I allowed evil to come into existence I didn't make it"

"So you didn't make everything"

"Not so! I made absolutely everything. I am the all encompassing creator after all"

"If you didn't make evil, you didn't make everything"

"I made everything."

This is the argument and expression of a narcissistic sociopath. The religious gods want to take credit for all creation and take none of the flack for all the evil that happens here. That's because they don't create anything -- they bend and twist things that were originally pure and honest into reversed and double meanings.

The universe is a bent and twisted duality construct of the Greater Reality Multiverse. Souls who work and came from the DemiUrge are artificially born in and bound to the universe (they are not allowed outside the universe and would be incinerated by the energy there because it is raw real authentic love/greater life force energy).

The religious gods are all many faces of a psychotic being known as the DemiUrge who made this place as an energy harvesting cage for souls from other dimensions to come into and get trapped in. It deliberately created traumatic deceitful forms of evil (which are an expression of its very nature) blended with false light to give hope for those in the dark.

God has brought suffering and terror to the lives of billions of souls over the course of the history of this universe and is in desperate need of forgiveness for the sin of "His" creation. God, the creator of the universe, is the biggest sinner of all time. So what does it do?

It blames you for what it created.

That's right, you there! You have suffered and been traumatized and lied to it's YOUR fault for everything. YOU did all of it. You you you bow down and worship me and maybe I'll forgive you. This is a spiritual form of narcissistic abuse commonly observed in sociopathic humans.

God is in hot water and in desperate need of forgiveness from you and all the other beings it bullies and growls at like a rabid dog -- but is too arrogant to admit anything it has done wrong and won't ask for forgiveness. This is because God, Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Krishna, Shiva, Ra, Zeus etc. are all empty inside with zero real soul/love energy of their own. They are parasites that use the love worship energy they receive from their followers and reflect a portion back of it as a mirror to make it look like they have good loving energy themselves.

They don't.

Strip away their followers, and these gods deflate into nothingness because their existence is infinite voided depression despair and emptiness -- they are the creators of this universe which howls with its own loneliness despair and regret itself.

The Greater Reality and beings who have come here from true loving places are the only source of real love that transcends duality -- they are the batteries that create it and this planet would be a savage dark hell far worse than it is if they weren't on it.

Cheers
Interesting...you mentioned Shiva...from my conversations on this matter:

"Did you make everything?"

"Of course yup that's me I made everything nothing I didn't make"

"So you made evil too?"

"Yup, made that too...hang on, I made Shakti and it is SHE that made everything"

"So you didn't make everything"

"Not so! I made absolutely everything. I am the all encompassing creator after all...and the destroyer...and all that is in between."

The God I worship admits to His own Ominipotence...quite egotistically, in fact.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:25 AM
Master
Then again, having intimate conversations with a Psychotic (and often Neurotic) Source is also a hoot a minute..

Shivani: "So, if you created evil, then you are responsible for all the bad things in the world TOO! What kind of "loving God" would do that? Like being a sadist, do we?"

Shiva: *closes His eyes and smiles...raising His right hand in Abhay Mudra (blessings)*

Shivani: "Oh wow, my Lord...I am receiving your blessings, grace and love now...I am indeed honoured".

Shiva: "Uh...nope! - I am showing you my right hand just in case you needed anything more to talk to".

Shivani: *bursts out laughing, rolling around the floor".

Shiva: "Now, that is MUCH better!"
Old 04-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Evil is part of the deal with free will. God is the source of goodness and love. Evil is a by product. When humans choose to play God themselves they create evil. God had to risk allowing evil inthe world so that humans could freely choose him instead.

true God, Jehovah gave man free will, though he wanted us to use it for good. and you're so right!... people who try to play God, or act as though they are. tend to cause much of the wickedness we see. because they follow their own steps instead of Jesus ,(1Pet. 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps).
Old 04-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Ascender

Sorry, but you're wrong when you mention a couple of things. I don't know if you believe in God. but Everything you mention was NOT scriptural based. first, there's ONLY “ONE true God", Jesus said this ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent). You said...”The Creator of the Universe construct LOVES to take credit for everything EXCEPT evil.” you're doing what satan did, in the Garden. when he said to the first couple, that Jehovah God lied to them when concerning death if they ate from a certain tree. They did eat, and where are they now?...death!

A pretend conversation using “God”, is something satan lead you to do, By means of trickery. You would have NOT been fooled, if you drew close to Jehovah God ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). he had you believe a lie, in which you post your beliefs. Here's where you're wrong on saying God doesn't take credit for creating evil . (Isa.45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things). If you had read through the bible, you would have seen this verse.

Still you wouldn't have understood without teaching. here, Jehovah God meant that he created a being who became evil. Which at first was a beautiful Angel ,(Ezek. 28:17 Your heart was exalted because of your beauty. You corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. I threw you down to the earth. Before kings I set you up as a spectacle). You said.. God “made this place as an energy harvesting cage for souls from other dimensions to come into and get trapped in”. Again you as well as MANY don't know what a “SOUL” really is.

Yet the bible explains ,(Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul). “SOULS”,, isn't some spirit beings from “ other dimensions”, they were CREATED, by Jehovah God and Jesus ,(Gen.1:26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth”).

Lastly you said ,(partial quotes) “God has brought suffering and terror to the lives of billions of souls”. And he's “in desperate need of forgiveness for the sin of "His" creation”. That he blames us for it, and it's because Gods “are all empty inside with zero real soul/love energy of their own”. First!.. he didn't “bring suffering”, that came because of an wicked angel. Jehovah God allowed it to show satan, that he couldn't turn MANY away from him ,(Jehovah God). See the book of Job. Where satan told God, that he could do so. Jehovah created along with Jesus EVERYTHING!

He doesn't need any human's forgiveness. In fact, IF!... he didn't have “REAL LOVE”, not adding Soul to this, because a “SOUL”, is a LIVING BEING! Not something one has INSIDE them. Then why did he send his “ONLY begotten Son” to undo what Adam had done to us. Which was giving us life in which Adam had lost for us ,(John 3:16) see (1Cor. 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive).

Jehovah God by means of Jesus will soon make this Earth, the way he originally planned. Humans living in peace and love ,(Psa. 37:9-11 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace). You might want to get to know Jehovah God and Jesus, It could mean your life. peace