Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Shivani Ji,

Now that my exams are over today I can immerse myself completely into spirituality again.

I got 2nd rank last time, probably will get 1st this time given the trend...(as expected after I regained my health and vitality)

I have almost completed most of our book.

I intend to share the book for free without my name on it...I'd be very grateful to god even if one person in need benefits from it.

About 5-MeO-DMT...

I am not really in favor of (or against) LSD etc. since I believe (and have data to prove this) that those do NOT lead to permanent spiritual growth.

But I have data that 5-MeO-DMT can lead to permanent and sustainable spiritual growth. I have even measured the brainwaves of one person who has attained permanent turiya using 5-MeO-DMT and now he is always in turiya permanently -without taking 5-MeO-DMT again. I also have data of some people who raised/activated their kundalini initially using 5-MeO-DMT and followed that by regular Kriya yoga practice to grow spiritually(permanently, sustainably and measurably). To compare ,my scientist friend also gave me the data of 150 people (representative of the general population)who have been practicing Kriya yoga for a min. of 5 years but still do not have the kundalini activation or spiritual growth.

I think I won't be needing to take the psychedelic because of your method and I also think that God will bless me with success -eventually, if not soon - when I will practice that method.

I still really want to make a system -if possible -for other people as well for kundalini activation with 5-MeO-DMT followed by regular kriya yoga practice.

But I need some help ...I never told you but Lord Vishnu Ji came once more to talk to me...He told me to do things similar to above(like making that system) for other people and I really want to do it also because of Vishnu Ji's word also.

Do you think it is a good idea?

Please let me know what you think.
What I think, is that if one has faith and love for God, what need is there of anything else?

Ayahuasca may be a great tool... necessary for some, not necessary for others and like I said before, it is something I really wouldn't know about and I am not really interested in knowing about it.

That's all I can say.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
What I think, is that if one has faith and love for God, what need is there of anything else?

Ayahuasca may be a great tool... necessary for some, not necessary for others and like I said before, it is something I really wouldn't know about and I am not really interested in knowing about it.

That's all I can say.

I respect your decision. No problem ...none at all.Thanks for letting me know.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Shivani Ji,

Can you please ask a question to Shiv Ji for me?

Nothing controversial, the question is about manifestation "mechanism" and the yogis know the answer to it.
I am sure the answer would be small ,not the whole mechanism is needed just one small detail of it.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Shivani Ji,

Can you please ask a question to Shiv Ji for me?

Nothing controversial, the question is about manifestation "mechanism" and the yogis know the answer to it.
I am sure the answer would be small ,not the whole mechanism is needed just one small detail of it.
Go ahead and ask, as I am getting downloads by the dozen here, but I may not respond until tomorrow... particle physics is giving me a migraine.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Go ahead and ask, as I am getting downloads by the dozen here, but I may not respond until tomorrow... particle physics is giving me a migraine.

Thanks a million for accepting. It is very crucial for me to know it but I could not even after trying for months now.

My previous lifetime's Guruji/influencer had many great connections. One of them was William Walker Atkinson, he too was a very great guru and I bow to his great soul.

William Walker Atkinson said this and in it is my question.

Shiv Ji , "Man has [...] a mighty Creative Power, which in its familiar phases is called “Constructive Imagination”; and which in its less familiar, esoteric, transcendental phase is called— What?"

Please do tell Shiv Ji that the above question is in the context that it was said by the yogi William Atkinson.

I have stripped some of the words to make the question short but if it is still not acceptable then please let me know and I'll try to shorten it even more

"Constructive Imagination" here refers to the modern "Creative Visualisation".
Old 15-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks a million for accepting. It is very crucial for me to know it but I could not even after trying for months now.

My previous lifetime's Guruji/influencer had many great connections. One of them was William Walker Atkinson, he too was a very great guru and I bow to his great soul.

William Walker Atkinson said this and in it is my question.

Shiv Ji , "Man has [...] a mighty Creative Power, which in its familiar phases is called “Constructive Imagination”; and which in its less familiar, esoteric, transcendental phase is called— What?"

Please do tell Shiv Ji that the above question is in the context that it was said by the yogi William Atkinson.

I have stripped some of the words to make the question short but if it is still not acceptable then please let me know and I'll try to shorten it even more

"Constructive Imagination" here refers to the modern "Creative Visualisation".
Before I begin, I would like to respectfully and lovingly make one thing perfectly clear to you. This is NOT a mental "foot in the door" exercise for you to ask further questions based on my response here tonight. You either understand it, or you don't and if you don't, it simply means that you aren't ready yet.

If you are not living up to your full potential according to your inner strengths (or lack thereof) and you have self-imposed conditioned limitations, the trick to manifesting your goals and dreams is to BE that person you are not, until you become the person you already ARE, but you either don't realise it, or you are holding back/suppressing it out of subconscious fear. I believe the term that is used in your world is; "fake it until you make it".

Of course, it is natural to feel like you are being dishonest and lying to yourself and others at first... until you realise that staying the way you are...Being afraid to go out of your comfort zone, not doing that which you would love to do IS being dishonest and lying to yourself and others anyway and there's a difference between knowing, believing and doing.

At the moment, Devi is doing "Ocean Breath" to get in touch with her sensual side and opening the Swadhisthana Chakra, because she has been avoiding all that self-love by staying in her head 24/7 and she needs energetic grounding and full-body energy convulsions to balance her whole nervous system....It is a very nice Tantric practice...so, she is doing what she NEEDS to do, even though she doesn't WANT to do it, but realises that she likes it regardless.

Creative visualisation loops the Vishuddhi Chakra energies with the Third-Eye (Ajna) energies, until what is visualised can be creativity expressed and if you "fake it until you make it" for long enough, NEW THOUGHT pathways will open up and through repetition and reinforcement, become a permanent part of your psyche and thought process...I believe there is also another word for it.. neuroplasticity.

Blessings to you, in love and light.
Old 15-12-2018, 10:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
"Before I begin, I would like to respectfully and lovingly make one thing perfectly clear to you. This is NOT a mental "foot in the door" exercise for you to ask further questions based on my response here tonight. You either understand it, or you don't and if you don't, it simply means that you aren't ready yet.

If you are not living up to your full potential according to your inner strengths (or lack thereof) and you have self-imposed conditioned limitations, the trick to manifesting your goals and dreams is to BE that person you are not, until you become the person you already ARE, but you either don't realise it, or you are holding back/suppressing it out of subconscious fear. I believe the term that is used in your world is; "fake it until you make it".

Of course, it is natural to feel like you are being dishonest and lying to yourself and others at first... until you realise that staying the way you are...Being afraid to go out of your comfort zone, not doing that which you would love to do IS being dishonest and lying to yourself and others anyway and there's a difference between knowing, believing and doing.

At the moment, Devi is doing "Ocean Breath" to get in touch with her sensual side and opening the Swadhisthana Chakra, because she has been avoiding all that self-love by staying in her head 24/7 and she needs energetic grounding and full-body energy convulsions to balance her whole nervous system....It is a very nice Tantric practice...so, she is doing what she NEEDS to do, even though she doesn't WANT to do it, but realises that she likes it regardless.

Creative visualisation loops the Vishuddhi Chakra energies with the Third-Eye (Ajna) energies, until what is visualised can be creativity expressed and if you "fake it until you make it" for long enough, NEW THOUGHT pathways will open up and through repetition and reinforcement, become a permanent part of your psyche and thought process...I believe there is also another word for it.. neuroplasticity.

Blessings to you, in love and light.

Thank you Shiv ji and Shivani ji .

I'll study that answer carefully and do as you suggested in the beginning (and the rest as well...)...
Old 15-12-2018, 11:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Shivani Ji,

I think -from what Shiv Ji said -that I understood it (at least a bit of it if not the whole).

I gotta study it more ... It is SO deep ... " more than meets the eye" ...
Old 15-12-2018, 11:54 AM
Deactivated Account

"Before I begin, I would like to respectfully and lovingly make one thing perfectly clear to you. This is NOT a mental "foot in the door" exercise for you to ask further questions based on my response here tonight.

Sure, Shiv Ji.

"You either understand it, or you don't and if you don't, it simply means that you aren't ready yet."

So that means if I do not understand it then I can try to ask help from my babaji ,aghori babaji ,vishnu ji ,shivani ji and others to be ready so that I can understand it someday.

"If you are not living up to your full potential according to your inner strengths (or lack thereof) and you have self-imposed conditioned limitations, the trick to manifesting your goals and dreams is to BE that person you are not, until you become the person you already ARE, but you either don't realise it, or you are holding back/suppressing it out of subconscious fear. I believe the term that is used in your world is; "fake it until you make it".

Yes ,BE that at a subconscious ,superconscious or supraconscious level,the higher the better.

This is individually but I'll combine that with the other sentences later to see what more can be deduced.

"Of course, it is natural to feel like you are being dishonest and lying to yourself and others at first... until you realise that staying the way you are...Being afraid to go out of your comfort zone, not doing that which you would love to do IS being dishonest and lying to yourself and others anyway and there's a difference between knowing, believing and doing."

I feel exactly the same and have been following it since 2-3 years now.

1.After going through a few dozen relevant facts and principles my first speculation+deduction is that "kundalini is the bridge"...although that is true in many ways given the context.
2.Can be used for sex transmutation + subconscious to give creative or artistic output like a book etc.

Still Thinking more ...will update soon...

Still Thinking more about the remaining sentences ...

Last edited by captainamerica : 15-12-2018 at 05:13 PM.
Old 15-12-2018, 05:17 PM
Deactivated Account

"Creative visualisation loops the Vishuddhi Chakra energies with the Third-Eye (Ajna) energies, until what is visualised can be creativity expressed and if you "fake it until you make it" for long enough, NEW THOUGHT pathways will open up and through repetition and reinforcement, become a permanent part of your psyche and thought process...I believe there is also another word for it.. neuroplasticity."

Here is my deduction:

3. Visuddhi Chakra controls akasha. The great yogis have said that akasha can be "remolded" to manifest desired outcomes.Third eye projects will(again ,conclusion of great yogis).The will "flows" through the imagination/ideal.The will is the light.Spirit/soul determines the intensity of the light/will and is also the source of it.The patterns and the colors of the light/will is determined by the imagination/ideal it flows through.That patterned light/will is photographed on the akasha ,akasha acting like a photographic plate/film. Akasha is thus remolded which produces the desired outcomes/manifests goals.

In other words,will is the light of the projector and the image/film that the projector is projecting is the imagination/ideal.The cloth/screen on which the image is projected is the akasha.

That is one possible theory that looks correct to me...

Do you think I got it right Shivani Ji?

Still Thinking more ...will update soon...

Still Thinking more about the remaining sentences ...

Last edited by captainamerica : 15-12-2018 at 07:15 PM.