Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-11-2018, 02:07 PM
Master
Great 'theory' composition/articulation, CA!

I very much appreciated and enjoyed what I 'got' from reading-n-contemplating it. You could say that I resoundingly resonated with its vibration.

Inasmuch as my mental/emotional state may also be in resonance with the thought-n-feeling of 'Krishna' (a/k/a 'Christ'), you may be able to hear "I, another Krishnavite, very much love and enjoy the thought-and-feeling vibes which radiate through your 'theoretical' expession" coming through these words.

SKOL!

P.S. Here is how once articulated the (same, I think) theory a while back using different words:
Explanations based on what can be seen and felt are, in fact, mere superficial correlations. What appear to be cause-effect interactions in the world around you are just the shadow-play of potent ‘inner’ dynamics. Attitude and intention actually govern all happening, though, because they are invisible and intangible, if you imagine only what can be sensorially detected is real, this may be something you can’t at present completely believe.

The aspects of reality encompassed by attitude and intention, as I use such terms, are so multi-dimensional and interactive that they defy definitive description, especially in short order. [So] let me just say that, operationally, attitude psychospiritually sets the parameters into which Life may flow, and intention psychospiritually propels It towards the aimed for goal.

This is not vain speculation. It is because attitude and intention are supremely consequential that those who know best and care most advise that they be concord*antly combined and felicitously focused:

“Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, what*soever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” (The Bible, Philippians; 4:8.)

“Establish regular prayers at the two ends of the day and at the approaches of the night: for those things that are good.” (The Quran, xi:114.)

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” (The* Bible, Luke; 11:9.)

“Fix thy mind on Me, devote thyself to Me, sacrifice for Me, surrender to Me, make Me the object of thy aspirations, and thou shalt assuredly become one with Me, Who am thine own Self.” (The Bhagavad* Gita, 9:34.)
======

I think the words/concepts you have used to express the theory are differently nuanced than mine, but the subject at hand is so multifaceted, the more such nuances the better (IMO).

Wishing you the very best with the rest of your book! Am looking forward to obtaining and erading a copy of it when it is available for sharing.

To Unseeking Seeker: yah a 'glimpse' may be worth (the equivalent of) thousands of words, BUT (and this is a BIG butt, fella!) words are a way of sharing glimpses. Your condescension in the above regard strikes me (this is just relating my 'glimpse', mind you) as being unworthy of a true 'seer'.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Great 'theory' composition/articulation, CA!

To Unseeking Seeker: yah a 'glimpse' may be worth (the equivalent of) thousands of words, BUT (and this is a BIG butt, fella!) words are a way of sharing glimpses. Your condescension in the above regard strikes me (this is just relating my 'glimpse', mind you) as being unworthy of a true 'seer'.

Worthy ...

Unworthy ...

Judgmental?

No! That’s not it! To ask if it’s judgmental, is being judgmental!

Thanks for the lesson!
Old 01-11-2018, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Worthy ...

Unworthy ...

Judgmental?

No! That’s not it! To ask if it’s judgmental, is being judgmental!

Thanks for the lesson!
Don't take it personally, my dear. It is just an immature swipe at me for agreeing with you.

See. David and I don't get along...never have. I don't talk to him anymore and I notice that he will agree with posters I disagree with and vice versa to try and annoy me.... doesn't work.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:47 PM
Master
Thanks Shivani! No, I’m not even remotely affected, just curious, so I contemplated on the view, that’s all! And the revelation was enlightening! :)
Old 01-11-2018, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Don't take it personally, my dear. It is just an immature swipe at me for agreeing with you.

See. David and I don't get along...never have. I don't talk to him anymore and I notice that he will agree with posters I disagree with and vice versa to try and annoy me.... doesn't work.
Wasn't thinking of you when I addressed what I 'saw' as Unseeking Seeker's (presumtuous, IMO) 'condescension', SD. Believe it or not.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:52 PM
Master
I wish you all the best of love, light and peace on your journeys.

Until we meet again, take care and may the Lord bless you in infinite ways.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 02-11-2018, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Wasn't thinking of you when I addressed what I 'saw' as Unseeking Seeker's (presumtuous, IMO) 'condescension', SD. Believe it or not.

My! My!
Such finality!
You have evidently ‘seen’ the totality!

So be it
Peace & Blessings (the non-condescending variety!)
Old 02-11-2018, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

My! My!
Such finality!
You have evidently ‘seen’ the totality!

So be it
Peace & Blessings (the non-condescending variety!)
I am going to be taking a break from SF for a while, can't say for how long, because this place is finally doing my head in.

There are some parting words that I wish to share, but first, let me make reference to another thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=126000&page=2

I have become addicted to this place and sharing my knowledge and experiences in the hope that others may benefit from it. Sometimes they do and I am happy.. Sometimes they don't and I become frustrated. It is not that I am trying to preach or indoctrinate, I just came to the realisation that if I am looking for appreciation and gratitude, instead of just applying vairagya (detachment) from the results of this Karma Yoga, then an online forum is probably the LAST place I should be and it is better to not perform an act at all, over performing it with any degree of expectation on behalf of the one I am supposedly "helping".

That being said, I saw something on YouTube a few months ago and now I am repeatedly playing it over and over to justify and cement this into practicality.

https://youtu.be/N55lsGkS-00
Old 02-11-2018, 05:44 AM
Master
Perfect transmission
Foiled by poor reception

What avail the voice wise & steady
If the listener is not ready?

This reminds me of a documented episode where Buddha was to give a sermon but kept the audience waiting because he said that while there were many who came to hear him, he would begin only when the one person open to listening arrives! Yes! He spoke later, for that one individual!

One listened. Many heard.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am going to be taking a break from SF for a while, can't say for how long, because this place is finally doing my head in.

There are some parting words that I wish to share, but first, let me make reference to another thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=126000&page=2

I have become addicted to this place and sharing my knowledge and experiences in the hope that others may benefit from it. Sometimes they do and I am happy.. Sometimes they don't and I become frustrated. It is not that I am trying to preach or indoctrinate, I just came to the realisation that if I am looking for appreciation and gratitude, instead of just applying vairagya (detachment) from the results of this Karma Yoga, then an online forum is probably the LAST place I should be and it is better to not perform an act at all, over performing it with any degree of expectation on behalf of the one I am supposedly "helping".

That being said, I saw something on YouTube a few months ago and now I am repeatedly playing it over and over to justify and cement this into practicality.

https://youtu.be/N55lsGkS-00

Please take care of yourself friend !

Best of luck on your journey !

Love you !

Please let me know when you are back,I would love to learn a lot more from you IF I get that opportunity,take your time please.

Last edited by captainamerica : 02-11-2018 at 01:08 PM.