Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 24-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Master
It is also very weird..

According to Patanjali, there are ten types of Samadhi..

I have this chart hanging on my wall... and the only reason why I keep it there is because I do not understand it whatsoever and I have spent many years trying.. I could stand on my head and it would look exactly the same as if I were to view it upright..
https://goo.gl/images/7851eG

However, when I saw an image of Kaal Bhairav and all of the cosmic energy meridians were outlined between all the lokas and all explained, I got that immediately. https://goo.gl/images/5wzCy3

It is strange how my brain works...
Old 25-10-2018, 10:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is also very weird..

According to Patanjali, there are ten types of Samadhi..

I have this chart hanging on my wall... and the only reason why I keep it there is because I do not understand it whatsoever and I have spent many years trying.. I could stand on my head and it would look exactly the same as if I were to view it upright..
https://goo.gl/images/7851eG

I Gotta research about it.

Quote:
However, when I saw an image of Kaal Bhairav and all of the cosmic energy meridians were outlined between all the lokas and all explained, I got that immediately. https://goo.gl/images/5wzCy3
It is strange how my brain works...

Can you please let me know what the insight is ? I am unable to understand it from the given image.

Update :
I might be wrong but I believe that , sometimes, I am now able to get into hypnogogic/hypnopompic states using the practice of yoganidra.
Old 25-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I Gotta research about it.

Can you please let me know what the insight is ? I am unable to understand it from the given image.

Update :
I might be wrong but I believe that , sometimes, I am now able to get into hypnogogic/hypnopompic states using the practice of yoganidra.
Do you know what a bija Mantra is? For each chakra, there is a one syllable Mantra to unlock the power of that chakra...lam, vam, ram, yam, ksham, Om etc

When I look at all of the Sanskrit letters around the body of Bhairav, they all relate to this...they relate to the lokas of "bhu" which is lam, vam and ram...and 'bhuvah' which is yam and ham..and "svah" (swarga) which is ksham and Om.

Also, those symbols relate to the "Eightfold Noose" of the Shvetashvatara Upanishad..
https://www.hinduwebsite.com/brahmawheel.asp

I am able to immediately relate all of those bijas to the "Cosmic manifestation" of Lord Shiva..it is totally instinctive.

It is great you can get into the hypnagogic state through Yoga Nidra and this will help you immensely!
Old 25-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Do you know what a bija Mantra is? For each chakra, there is a one syllable Mantra to unlock the power of that chakra...lam, vam, ram, yam, ksham, Om etc

When I look at all of the Sanskrit letters around the body of Bhairav, they all relate to this...they relate to the lokas of "bhu" which is lam, vam and ram...and 'bhuvah' which is yam and ham..and "svah" (swarga) which is ksham and Om.

Also, those symbols relate to the "Eightfold Noose" of the Shvetashvatara Upanishad..
https://www.hinduwebsite.com/brahmawheel.asp

I am able to immediately relate all of those bijas to the "Cosmic manifestation" of Lord Shiva..it is totally instinctive.

It is great you can get into the hypnagogic state through Yoga Nidra and this will help you immensely!

Oh ! Now I get it . I did knew what the bija mantra's are but could not connect the dots.Thanks for letting me and this is one of the reasons why I consider god inherently beautiful.

Did Shiv ji tell you anything about the hypnagogic state? If yes , can you please let me know ... I will do my own research on this... but if you think that there is anything important that I should know... then please let me know
Old 25-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I used to have a negative voice inside my head...

"Shivani, you should die"

Me: "really? Why do you say that?"

"Because you are a loser"

Me: "really? Why do you say I am a loser?"

"Because you are"

Me: "way to go with the convincing argument...NOT"

"You should get raped in Hell"

Me: "why? I wonder how large Satan's penis is anyway...curious"

"Lord Shiva does not exist"

Me: "go tell Him that..I am sure He would love to hear it".

"Your mother is a wh0re"

Me: "she can only wish to be one, but no bloke would have her except for my old man"

"You are crazy"

Me: "yes, totally, does that mean you give up? or would you like to play more? I love this game".

"You can eff off"

*Never heard that voice since*

I will try the same the next time it happens
Old 26-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Shivani Ji,

I wanted to ask a question from Shiv ji.The question is normal, nothing wrong or secret information

The question is "Shiv ji ,how can I get a boon from you, or any other god, to be the param bhakta of lord Krishna ji/Vasudev ji and Kali Mother ji ?"

It is really a heart's desire of mine to become a param bhakta of Vishnu ji and Kaali mother ji, hence the question.I do not want to give just average towards my god ,good is not good enough for my god and my divine mother.

If I should not ask this question from Shiv ji because this is a wrong question then please correct me Shivani ji

Last edited by captainamerica : 26-10-2018 at 03:56 PM.
Old 27-10-2018, 07:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Shivani ji,

Are you still subscribed to this thread ?

Asking because I was automatically unsubscribed from this thread yesterday.I do not know why but I had to resubscribe.Maybe an error.

Also ,do you know about psychedelics ,do you recommend that I take one ?

Last edited by captainamerica : 27-10-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:48 PM
Deactivated Account

“We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here?” ― Steve Jobs
Old 27-10-2018, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
“We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here?” ― Steve Jobs
'Wrong' attitude (in terms of not being 'aligned' with the idea of a being a part of of a flowing river), IMO.
Old 27-10-2018, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
'Wrong' attitude (in terms of not being 'aligned' with the idea of a being a part of of a flowing river), IMO.

According to advance buddhism ,advanced metaphysics ,hinduism ,yogic science etc. ,each separately , "the river does not flow automatically".

The REAL you DECIDES how the river flows and it is so.

Jesus Crist,Mahavatar Babaji ,Swami Vivekananda etc. did not go with the flow and instead, they created revolutions on their own terms ,as long as doing so was not against the universal currents of justice and righteousness.

The greater the expression of your REAL you ,the greater is your ability to manifest and bring about positive changes in this world.

I am a firm believer that one's playing small does not serve anyone.

Ask yourself this ,who are/were the greatest gods and people in history ,the ones who surrendered the most or the ones who did the right things the most ?

Even the "Hindu gods" don't teach surrendering OF principles of truth.

Only the weak personalities surrender truth ,or any of its principles/attributes.