Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: Do you want to see a sub-thread here so we can separate topics of conversations?
No, I like it exactly as it is. 12 46.15%
I would like to see some changes but not sure what. 7 26.92%
I would like to see 2 sub-threads that separate the groups interest better. 7 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Experiencer
Thoughts on Creating new Sub-threads

They're had been a lot of talk about different groups of people at different steps of awareness and how the topics are becoming a giant circular discussions of labels and definitions versus the actual topic. Good information is lost in the sea of snipping.

There are a lot of great threads that don't interest the majority of people here but don't have a home elsewhere.

I'm hoping that there might be a way to remedy this by creating a sub-sub group that will allow a bit of seperation between people who are just getting started on their soulmate/Twin Flame Journeys and those who have been here for a while and are into next steps.

Because of the strong feelings that are apart of the beginning of this process, there is so much needed information for people not to feel alone or crazy. It's so important to honor this huge step and those people to support on another.

But because this is such a long process the things that are so hard to deal with in the beginning (first couple years or so) are different than the things that are deeper and harder to process the longer you go. I would like to see a place where we can allow these conversations to flourish.

Obviously this is my desired division but I would like to see other's POV. If there is an actual interest for this or if there are better ways of categorizing.

Please tell me your thoughts and ideas to create less conflict in the group so we all can feel comfortable sharing openly.

Thanks

Edit:

Group ideas:

#1 Love's Awaking (aka What the hel.l just happened?!) A place to ask questions and get answers to these new energies.
#2 The work begins (aka the fairytales destroyed) A place to work though the ugly stuff and find your peace again.

Or
#1 Soulmates
#2 Twin Flames

Last edited by psychegrl : 13-02-2018 at 10:04 AM.
Old 13-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Master

yes. i dont want to feel like i am wanting to divide people. that all are welcome regardless. yet for the sake of as you mention above.it could be easier to navigate where we're at.

:) good ideas
Old 13-02-2018, 10:41 AM
Lorelyen

Aren't there enough sections in the forum? "Spirituality" has become remarkably compartmentalised and it shows in the range of sections here. In spite of that some potential topics are notably missing.

Dividing the thing up further only thwarts the cross-fertilisation of ideas, proposals, theories, etc. There are already other sections into which love and romance, and synchroicities can fit; and general spiritual topics where relationships often come up. So...from my short membership here, it would only put more walls up between slants on topics and could be counterproductive. Newcomers would have more to wade through to get the gist. I mean, as a forum it sprawls enough now!

What would you suggest as sub-topics? Romance? Mental Health issues? Failed relationships? Soul mates? As things stand the section is usefully a catch-up on all of them. I agree that soul mates and twin flames are different topics but there's useful discussion on their differences that would be missing were they to be segregated.

Just my views. It's an interesting section
Old 13-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Aren't there enough sections in the forum? "Spirituality" has become remarkably compartmentalised and it shows in the range of sections here. In spite of that some potential topics are notably missing.

Dividing the thing up further only thwarts the cross-fertilisation of ideas, proposals, theories, etc. There are already other sections into which love and romance, and synchroicities can fit; and general spiritual topics where relationships often come up. So...from my short membership here, it would only put more walls up between slants on topics and could be counterproductive. Newcomers would have more to wade through to get the gist. I mean, as a forum it sprawls enough now!

What would you suggest as sub-topics? Romance? Mental Health issues? Failed relationships? Soul mates? As things stand the section is usefully a catch-up on all of them. I agree that soul mates and twin flames are different topics but there's useful discussion on their differences that would be missing were they to be segregated.

Just my views. It's an interesting section

Suggest more love and romance threads when that is the majority of the topics here? No! Lol What im hoping for is some more in depth healing and conversations on the stuff a few are hesitate to talk but experiencing all the same.

I did suggest the soul mate/TF split in the OP and as you know from Reading many threads here, trying to talk about twin flames with those people who don't want to hear about it or don't believe in it is quite difficult and leads to a lot of back and forth sniping comments. That is the exact reason why I I asked this question in the poll. The vast amount of threads also makes it difficult to read and keep track of.

There are many similarities between soulmates and twin flames but that can be said about any Ascension process. The difference is there are so many threads being sidetracked by sniping comments that it puts off great conversation and/or confusion for any newcomers. I get that we all have our own version of things but the same kind of arguments make the threads hard to read and causes more drama than anything else. It happens so often and it's frustrating!

Also, because I am proposing dividing the groups up within the Twin Flame soulmate thread (or some kind of split), posting and reading to both is just as easy as going to another category as you suggested and wouldn't thwart anyone's ability to comment but may help in threads getting missed by all the posts.

Lastly, ascension effects your entire life. As a twin, we are subject to all sorts of crazy, messed-up stuff that others may see as unbelievable or as a trigger to question/attack on. Especially in a general forum. Allowing a seperate forum would create a space for us to not have to reply to comments that don't believe in TFs or explain just what it means to be a twin in the middle of other topics. As I said in the OP, most TFs would rather be in a soulmate contract and are tired of the constant questioning of proof and authenticity of our journey.

Segregation happens in any process. We don't put kindergarteners with college graduates because there are different points of focus that need to be addressed at different stages. All are important! People just starting out can be completely put off by the notion of twins facing multidimensional timelines that are shifting and our roll in assisting the collective in the planetary ascension. Actually they might be terrified/overwhelmed by it! But it is something that others need to share for their healing process. AND all people would be able to post in both so this seems to me to be a non issue. In fact, I would post in both in something that caught my interest.

We are here to assist not try to talk over one another. Listening is easier when there is more organization.

The two focused sub-categories I would most like to see is a place for people new and finding their feet to the process/concept. Talking about what it means and if they are SM/TFs and how they are dealing/experiencing it all the confusion of what it means to have a energetic partner in their daily lives. The other being one of focused path finding within their energetic partnerships, how to use that love energy to assist in our own ascension, bring in our missions/Divine contracts and understanding zero point expression in daily life.

Two vastly different conversations.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Master
In my honest opinion, I feel this forum section despite being absolutely crazy as it is, is actually fine the way it is.

I don't feel segregation is the answer;

Twinflame section only- Designated to speak only of TF

Soulmate- section only designated to speak only of SM- what the heck if we want to be able to talk to those experiencing the TF journey if we have questions or feel they could help with aspects of our SM relationships.

Karmic Connections- section only. Heck what if we simply want to speak to let others know that most of what they label us as are misconceptions?

New to TF beliefs- beginning the awakening- Newb section, enough said.

Already met my TF- happy within the journey - Not newb section. Enough said.

And two extra sub-forums hey why not? We've already segregated TF, Soulmate, Karmic, Newb and Not Newb so!!!

Why not just state it as it has already been said this way by a member here and have it read-

Positive people forum!

And Negative people forum!!! :(

And then let us try to Shepard others each into either the positive sub forum or the negative sub forum according to our irrational judgments of other people on an online discussion forum that we have never met and honestly? Do not know thing One about.

I thought the negativity around here was bad enough? Let's solve it by segregation?

Unfortunately life does not work the way you all are suggesting this forum section should work.

In life we do not have a say sometimes on who we end up communicating with on a daily basis- think of dysfunctional family members we may have to tolerate- etc-.

And as far as I am concerned- difficult people- or in this case Members- help us to grow. Only if it is even questioning why it is we find them so difficult...

I wonder if the self labeled positive people ever ask themselves this about those they have labeled negative?

My thoughts on it.

To re-cap this section is meant for discussion on soulmate, karmic, tf and other spiritual connections, and I actually feel it is just fine the way it is, allowing communication equally on all sides of the matter, as opposed to pandering to labeled color coded sub forums, because we only want to run into certain members in those that which we have deemed acceptable, and we want more say in what is discussed.

Guys? We have a way to have a say in what is discussed here already...remember? We start a topic about it.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Master

along lines of development level rather than object of affection titles.

that is how i am understand the purpose of the poll for an idea.

and again it wouldnt be restricted to anyone.

if you want to chime on and on about a person. go to a object of affection title thread (TF/SM)

if you want to chime on and on about romance, love relationships. go to the love and relationships threads.

If you want to chime on and on about personal developments after a sig catylyst, the idea here would be not be such a bad one.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Deactivated Account
And I'm not done talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I'd love to see a whole higher heart center sub forum here entitled: Self Realization & Integration. In relation to the soul connection path. There are numerous subjects which could be explored here. Numerous

Anyone want a list?

Depth psychology, soul alchemy, higher self, healing, purpose/mission, latent spiritual gifts activated through the soul connection path, soul families, 4D & 5D, divine partnerships, etheric body, reprogramming/resetting templates, etc.

I also think that many, or some people simply don't post in here very much because of the energy in here sometimes, which can be unfortunate.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 13-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Mods, can anyone tell me where my original post went? Have I said something wrong?

Old 13-02-2018, 07:53 PM
Master

hmmm that is weird. i saw that post and was going to respond to it that i voted that one too.

really great list ideas for discussions sister moon :)
Old 13-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Well, I might try writing it again, if I hear from the mods that it was okay. I have been experiencing a lot of glitches in technology lately, so I actually don't know what happened. Thanks Inika.