Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 29-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Master
Your take on this reading please?

I would like you ppl's take on this reading. My own is there as well, but since this is about me this is possibly biased/through personal filters. That's why I'm asking if you guys get someone else/additional or the same.

It's on my neck injury: Why does my neck give me so much grief so easily of late?
(It gets out of whack real fast, never used to be that bad in spite of the injury)

1 Wands 6 - 2 Tower - Queen Pents - Queen Wands - The Star - The Devil - Queen Cups
(Lot of MA cards btw? And of course 3 queens...)

I'll post images of the cards first in 2 postings as forum doesn't allow for more than 5. Doing this as I've used the WIldwood Tarot which is slightly different from RWS.

Old 29-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Master
Last 2 cards:

My own take:
1 not manifesting as much abundance as I can, keeping it small, because...
2 I'm afraid to let go of things
3 and stand up for myself, put myself out there
4 and do what I want to do, be empowered, joyful, strong
5 And not walking my soul path, not heeding my inner guidance (Star)
6 because it will also means facing something I fear (Guardian) that is quite the transformation
7 and will lead me home, to me, to feeling good about myself & my life and what I do

Now I'd love to hear what you make of this?
Thanks!
Old 06-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Pathfinder

FairyCrystal, I'm new to this deck, but here's what I see in your spread:
1. I don't know why you chose exactly this way of posting your reading, but it does have some meaning, to me at least. The Guardian and the Queen of vessels come as if in a separate reading. Suppressed emotions... because of the fear that someone could manipulate you if you openly show your emotional side.
2. My first impression was that the two queens in the first part of the spread are arguing. May be you are in a complicated situation, which is the cause for this inner conflict. Anyway, this situation is reaching its peak point (the blasted oak), then will just dissolve. And it is a part of your soul path, just a precious lesson.

3. I don't have an idea if all this makes sense to you, but it was kind of healing experience fir me meditating on your spread. Thanks for posting it.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:56 AM
Master
Hi Aglaya!! Thank you so much for your reply!
I posted it that way as you can't put more than 5 images in 1 post. So I had to make it 2 postings to show all the cards, hihi.

But your interpretation makes a lot of sense to me! As a matter of fact, I came to a very similar conclusion yesterday regarding my tinnitus, which is caused by my neck injury.
After watching a beautiful romantic/comedy movie I ended up crying a bit when they got married in the end, then after that I got real grumpy. Me thinking, why am I now grumpy?
Suddenly it hit me that I was simply upset due to old pain in my heart. Feelings of loneliness, not belonging, and so on.
That was an amazing insight to me. Not dealing with my emotions and/or expressing them, and then they create chaos and possibly feeling grumpy/angry.

I also feel I'm in a pickle with where to go, what to do with my life. What is my path? I thought I knew, that I'd finally worked it out only to learn it wasn't the path for me.

So your interpretation is spot on. Thank you. Glad it also helped you in a way.

Old 10-05-2019, 02:20 PM
Guide
Hi FairyCrystal,
What I picked up from cards was as follows:

Six of wands + tower = resistance to sudden change. also, I heard the word “psychosomatic”. This would indicate a pattern that the mind and body are in conflict.

I heard the word “feeling trapped” when I meditated on the star and the devil. The impression I was getting is that the neck is the steering wheel for the head ( mind) and the mind is resisting change that the body wants ( new direction), but there’s also a fear present of being trapped if making the wrong decision. I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 13-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Master
Thank you, Sojourner. Makes a lot of sense! I do feel trapped.