Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
For me it was both; I was struck by a massive blow of recognition at the same time as he, both with a surprised 'There you are!!!' And we both cried and lauged: laughed to hold eachother, cried over the abysmal gap we just now felt had been with us our entire lives up until that moment, how completely we had missed eachother, gutwrenching pain.

Strong passion/electricity - and unity/calm. Strangest sensation ever. King and queen of the world, just plain and simple, stronger than anything... Vibration and stillness simultaneously...

I like your story
Old 07-05-2019, 05:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
How would you describe your relationship and how you felt with your twin?

Did you feel a strong bond, a comfortable love, you could be yourself, relaxed, almost brother sisterly? Best friend type connection?

OR

Did you feel firework type chemistry, they made you feel nervous, you wanted to be your best, look your best, smell your best. Did you feel warmth in their presence but also electric?

How did you feel?

I was straight up TERRIFIED when I met my twin, for no logical reason. Soul recognition was definitely present but i was going through the darkest chapter of my life at the time so I was super salty. I was all too familiar with the tf eneegy and I wanted nothing to do with anything twin related. I avoided him at all costs and whenever I had to be alone with him i would get so nervous. It was over a month before i started letting the energy in.

The bond has always been present and has only gotten stronger. I always want to be my absolute best inside and out. I love his hugs