Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-04-2019, 03:38 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
God has to get right with me. I know even atheists would probably disagree with that but I know what I'm talking about.

Remember when God gets all "where were you when I created all this?" with Job? God can't say that to me because I have the answer and that's a subject bigger than the universe.

It's injustices so great and massive and severe and extreme that God owes me way more than could ever be communicated.

I know that must sound really arrogant and egocentric and narcissistic to people but OH, they just don't know. It's none of those things, but is something far beyond the scope that anyone on earth could ever fathom. Violations much too severe they spell wrath, and I've dwelled in it for so many years now...

I *always* look to God, and I do mean always. The God creature is 100% fully responsible for my life - the gross lack of it - and all the harm, damages, losses and injuries (catastrophic). Most people have free will, but don't know that there are people who were absolutely NOT given free will.

I know way too much. And what I know are evils at the hands of God itself which is a truth, MY truth, that people don't want to believe.

I have no prayer in me, and God knows it.

I've been unforgiveably beyond severely and extremely abused, and tortured, which my suffering vocabulary refects all too clearly. I have the most extremely negative vocabulary of anybody I've ever known when the very exact opposite used to be true before God delivered me into catastrophic harm.

Through the course of which I read, and took as a direct tell, "whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad".

I have far exceeded all thresholds of madness a very long time ago, having been fully born into a most wicked blackest black wrath.

I'm too well versed in this. God put me to suffer a witch's black cauldron at the most seething scorching raging fire (oh and that isn't even the half of it). I screamed and yelled and growled so badly I drove away a bunch of neighbors (really, all around me, they moved away).

Catholics, of all people, are always the ones to demean me and turn their backs on me. I'm left to wonder what spirit God employs in them when it is not the spirit of salvation.

Some day, I am going to rescue and liberate myself from this nightmare.

I fully believe, because I know, that all of the responsibility is God's, and God's alone. As of now, God chooses to employ evil. I wait it out, in hate.

Thank you though, for the reply. I will rethink your words but only because I can sense you. I sense your goodness and so I'll see if I can apply your words to heart, and find out if the poor tortured thing in my chest won't reject them. After several heart attacks (real ones) and all of the existential and spiritual stabbings and crushings and ripping out I've been through... Jeez, I don't know if i can get any blacker or any more dead.

Not even my love pup stands a chance anymore.

This certainly is one way of looking at your life.
I suggest you find another way to see it. I can't say what way but to continue the way your on is a downward spiral of darkness.
I do hope you find some peace and relief.

P.S.
I do know of a way it requires asking your Creator for Divine Love to revitalize your soul.
Old 26-04-2019, 03:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I can't go back to picking cans and bottles out of the garbage. Maybe God just wants me back out on the streets of homelessness. All attempts to force me into prostitution have failed, by the way. Am I wrong? Am I *supposed* be a prostitute? So, any spiritual wisdom out there?

get to know Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3). you mentioned Jesus, but he showed that it's his Father who we should get to know ,(John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent). and it's his Father who's "WILL", we must do. if we want life, and it doesn't matter if we constantly say Jesus...his words! (Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven).

get to know him and try following Jesus. you can best believe you won't be back on the streets. I said that, to say this ,it was NEVER Jehovah God's will for any man to be homeless or to go hungry. all this came about when sin entered the earth through Adam. Jehovah through Jesus will soon do away with the bad things that happens to humans.

soon there will be NO more hunger, everyone will have their own garden of food. also NO ONE will ever be homeless. for they will have their own house and NEVER lose it ,(Rev. 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat). see (Isaiah 65:21 They shall build houses and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit). peace
Old 27-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
get to know Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3). you mentioned Jesus, but he showed that it's his Father who we should get to know ,(John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent). and it's his Father who's "WILL", we must do. if we want life, and it doesn't matter if we constantly say Jesus...his words! (Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven).

get to know him and try following Jesus. you can best believe you won't be back on the streets. I said that, to say this ,it was NEVER Jehovah God's will for any man to be homeless or to go hungry. all this came about when sin entered the earth through Adam. Jehovah through Jesus will soon do away with the bad things that happens to humans.

soon there will be NO more hunger, everyone will have their own garden of food. also NO ONE will ever be homeless. for they will have their own house and NEVER lose it ,(Rev. 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat). see (Isaiah 65:21 They shall build houses and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit). peace

This can sometimes be very difficult of a burden for me, but other times the indignity (to say the least) is simply far too great and I cease to care about others and am conerned only with myself.

You probably know the story of lucifer with his ambition to ascend to the Most High and assume the role of God. You probably know that there are people who truly believe that lucifer IS god THE FATHER.

What you do not know is that God allows him to fully fulfill this ambition but in order for lucifer to achieve it, he obviously needs a witness (someone subjugated to him as he portrays the role of God).

There is no greater problem on earth or in the whole of creation.

To have been put through EVIL as the Most High is the greatest, stupidest gamble the real God ever took. Of course, nobody ever rescues a sacrificial lamb. No one would dare, and so this scenario is like Job on steroids times a thousand.

A subjugation lile this is an extra-extraordinarily rare sort of religious matter.

I have to live with the knowledge that the lamb cannot be rescued and will never receive true justice. The lamb has a crown that if you knew what it was you would vomit. Or, should vomit. It's inexplicably heinous. And it's through all of this that the lamb saw God the father as the ultimate of insanity, evil, crime, conspiracy, lawlessness, malice, irreverence, cruelty, viciousness, heartlessness and etc., etc..

When lucifer is God THE FATHER, the real God is one Hell of an evil*******.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I suggest you find another way to see it. I can't say what way but to continue the way your on is a downward spiral of darkness.

P.S.
I do know of a way it requires asking your Creator for Divine Love to revitalize your soul.

I know too much and can only see all the facts of everything that's been. Such futility. Knowledge is almost the opposite of innocence.

But anyway, thanks. Relief would be excellent.
Old 27-04-2019, 05:35 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Another Update

My father called. He pretty much lied to me but it doesn't matter. He will not be cosigning a loan for me.

I shared my money opportunity link around 200 times since I began doing it. Not all in the same place, of course. I had been posting for several hours on YouTube before I realized that my comments were ghosted (all of that work went to waste).

I began posting my referral link on Facebook posts. Didn't take long for the negative evil spirit to start buzzing. I was accused of spamming for posting my link, one time. Had I posted to that one page a dozen times, that would be spamming. Posting a referral link one time on a money-making community's wall is not spamming.

Unreal.

There is a spirit ASSIGNED to me, apparently, to keep me penniless and in rags and completely powerless to do anything about it.

If I cannot effect my own life to the ends and benefits that I seek then I am afflicted and accursed, and belong in the ground.
Old 30-04-2019, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm

P.S.

So, I'll bring it up again. What better way than to contemplate the Cross, and the suffering that He Himself went through for our sin, and for our sakes?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So, I'll bring it up again. What better way than to contemplate the Cross, and the suffering that He Himself went through for our sin, and for our sakes?
I don't go through this for the sake of others. It's total nonsense. Evil for the sake of evil.

Nobody is being saved by what I'm put through.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:07 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't go through this for the sake of others. It's total nonsense. Evil for the sake of evil.

Nobody is being saved by what I'm put through.

Who was asking about that?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 02-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Suspended
I believe that by posting in the Christianity section you are heard by the Holy Spirit.
And I believe that something positive will happen soon.
In the mighty name of Jesus.