Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Master
After destruction of trust don't think ashes from the dead could be rekindled.

I'm grieving not the tf sesperation but the loss of hope in what I believed. I believed people could change people could grow, why because i have . but I've realized the what my tf told me once might be true people may try but don't change they end up reverting. N well my tf has showed this.

I've realized it's over he has cemented it's/our fate . Although I can love him always, n there is forgives he has destroyed trust. N without trust there is nothing not even enough to build on freindship.

N even in my fantasy imagination that if he came back n disclosed he's a tf n he loved me I can not forget the foundation he built. A shaky untrustistworth, empty words foundation than nothing could grow on. No matter how much unconditional love I have I could not ignore the destruction of trust by his hands.

In that note this is how my tf story ends.
Old 13-08-2013, 04:19 AM
Master
Sorry dear.
Old 13-08-2013, 05:04 AM
sesheta

I am sorry to hear that - it is always hard to accept disappointment...

However - at least you can say that you came through it intact, and you can "rise from the ashes" yourself (like a phoenix) reborn and ready to fly again....Know that it all happened for a reason, and appreciate the wisdom you have gained (hard as it may be...)
Old 13-08-2013, 05:37 AM
Loving_Soul

I'm curious to why u feel he destroyed your trust?

Because he did not live up to your expectations? Because he did not change? Because he did not want what you wanted? Because he isn't sure what he wants?

If he lied, ask yourself why he felt he could not be honest with you? I hear a lot of blame in your writing Impulsv and I don't mean to be harsh but unconditional love is without condition...I hear conditions not being met in your frustration and disappointment and that takes Love from something pure to something that is not.

Just some thoughts to consider xox
Old 13-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Pathfinder

Impulsv- so sorry to hear about this.. I agree trust once broken, can never be gained back.. you would still continue to love that person..no matter what.. such is the power of true love..
Old 13-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Master
No. Trust CAN be regained. It's not easy, but it can happen.
Old 13-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Experiencer
no ego driven action can change ones nature as a human. no matter where or when you are, you are connected with god, and by growing your consciousness can awaken. ones past is meaningless, you cant become too far gone to awaken.
Old 13-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Artemis_Darklet

Twin flame love is unconditional. If we loved anyone half as much as God/Source/whatever you believe in) loves us, we would trust them, we would cherish them, we would hold them dear, we would be at ease around them near and far.

Someone once told me that you cannot hurt God/Source/whatever you believe in) you can only offend him. Perhaps that is the state that we must strive to obtain. We need to try and reach a point in our lives where we love someone, anyone, so much that even when they offend us, they haven't hurt us.

The difference between offending and hurting is that when you are offended, you feel displeasure, anger, resentment, or wounded feelings or you become displeased or disagreeable to whomever offended you. To be hurt is to damage. When you are offended, you accept the offense and you love the person anyway, but if you are hurt, you are damaged by what they have done to you. A part of your trust, your innocence, your purity, has been damaged. That is the difference. God is and never shall be damaged by what you do. He'll never abandon you or love you any less than he already does. We are not God. But just as his love is divine and unconditional, so is twin flame love.

If he truly is your twin flame, you shouldn't be damaged by him. You could be offended, you could maybe believe you hate him, but if you have true twin flame love, you will not allow this, what he has done to you, to destroy what you once have. Time heals all wounds. You may need time, you may not want to see him again, but I think if he truly is your twin flame, things might just work out.

I know. It's naive. Sounds naive, anyway. But that's what I believe. Just trust in yourself and your connection and your love for him. Work on yourself and learn to trust in him again.
Old 13-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis_Darklet
Twin flame love is unconditional. If we loved anyone half as much as God/Source/whatever you believe in) loves us, we would trust them, we would cherish them, we would hold them dear, we would be at ease around them near and far.

Someone once told me that you cannot hurt God/Source/whatever you believe in) you can only offend him. Perhaps that is the state that we must strive to obtain. We need to try and reach a point in our lives where we love someone, anyone, so much that even when they offend us, they haven't hurt us.

The difference between offending and hurting is that when you are offended, you feel displeasure, anger, resentment, or wounded feelings or you become displeased or disagreeable to whomever offended you. To be hurt is to damage. When you are offended, you accept the offense and you love the person anyway, but if you are hurt, you are damaged by what they have done to you. A part of your trust, your innocence, your purity, has been damaged. That is the difference. God is and never shall be damaged by what you do. He'll never abandon you or love you any less than he already does. We are not God. But just as his love is divine and unconditional, so is twin flame love.

If he truly is your twin flame, you shouldn't be damaged by him. You could be offended, you could maybe believe you hate him, but if you have true twin flame love, you will not allow this, what he has done to you, to destroy what you once have. Time heals all wounds. You may need time, you may not want to see him again, but I think if he truly is your twin flame, things might just work out.

I know. It's naive. Sounds naive, anyway. But that's what I believe. Just trust in yourself and your connection and your love for him. Work on yourself and learn to trust in him again.
I'm keeping a screenshot of this. Very well put. Thank you.
Old 13-08-2013, 03:09 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis_Darklet

Someone once told me that you cannot hurt God/Source/whatever you believe in) you can only offend him. Perhaps that is the state that we must strive to obtain. We n3eed to try and reach a point in our lives where we love someone, anyone, so much that even when they offend us, they haven't hurt us.

So beautifully put and is the truth for me, thank u!