Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-03-2012, 10:29 PM
hoonsince89

clairaudience help??

I would like to develop this ability more but dont know how to go about it.
I have done some research and have not found much help other than aquiring stones...

I can tune in and get the ringing tone at will, i can raise it or lower it a little but still i hear no voices...

I ask my guide to contact me but he/she never seems to do so.

they have spoke to me before, but that was on their accord and i was unable to reply.

Any help would be awsome!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Administrator
I cant tell you what you want to hear, i was born with the ability so ive always had it, normally you connect to your guides and they help but if you dont get anywhere, maybe its not to be for you,
sometimes sitting in a spiritulist church can help you open up.if there is one near to where you live, you could always attend a development group, if it is meant to be that you are going to hear spirit,then you will.

Namaste
Old 07-03-2012, 12:11 AM
hoonsince89

how do you connect to them? i have been asking in my head, do you have to do it out aloud maybe?
Old 07-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Experiencer
You should work on meditating into trances; then you can get astral sight, clairaudience, lots of things. Trances are the best immediate way to lessen the gap between physical and nonphysical consciousness, and after you do this repeatedly you start to get a better grasp of those kinds of things without needing the trance as much. Energy work on the third eye and crown could certainly help as well
Old 07-03-2012, 05:04 AM
hoonsince89

okay awsome, this should take me to long. thanks!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoonsince89
how do you connect to them? i have been asking in my head, do you have to do it out aloud maybe?

Hi,

Imaginary conversations in your head are better than speaking aloud. The best advice I know of is to elevate your "pure intent". Essentially that is a heart centered desire to work with your spiritual guidance for the sake of your deepest energetic essence.

Most of us are interested in what the logical mind considers important. We lack humility. As a result, the questions we ask are not elevated enough for a proper spiritual response.

This is, according to my understanding, the biggest reason why we have a hard time reaching our deepest inner wisdom. We truly lack a desire to Listen.

When we are ready to Listen, the guidance will Speak.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Administrator

Hi hoonsince.

You should meditate ,ask your guide to draw close to you .you dont have to speak outload you can speak it in your mind.

Namaste
Old 18-03-2012, 12:50 AM
hoonsince89

Thank you john- I am yet to try that, hopefully that is the cause. Developing heart desires is very difficult considering the way we are brought up!

I shall try that also native spirit- thanks!
Old 18-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoonsince89
I would like to develop this ability more but dont know how to go about it.
I have done some research and have not found much help other than aquiring stones...

I can tune in and get the ringing tone at will, i can raise it or lower it a little but still i hear no voices...

I ask my guide to contact me but he/she never seems to do so.

they have spoke to me before, but that was on their accord and i was unable to reply.

Any help would be awsome!

Hello

Remember that one can combine one or more TOOLS from the tool box to "Hear" when I am teaching I also have one have pen and paper with them as well so that if one feels that pull to maybe write what one feels as a vibration of speach. I have found that we ofter hear more than we know we have. The brain is so wired to what voice or sound is like that it at times tells us we are not hearing something.

Lynn
Old 23-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Henri77

Good topic
Yeah, as Lynn mentions, journaling CAN really open you to messages....
It's worked consistantly for me... to channel spirit when other means don't seem to work.
Spirit whistles at me to get my attention, though we're not really conversing that much ....as a rule ....usually it's a heads up ,about something I should do (get your butt to bed, when I'm up too late, online)
or 2x today was advised a chore or purchase could wait....rather than an answer to a question.. for me

the trick seems not to try, but relax and allow