Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-10-2014, 04:26 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by John4890
I've had ringing in my ears for as long as I can remember. I used to listen to it in order to fall asleep when I was 5. Actually I always thought of it more in my head than my ears. If I listen to it long enough I can detect changes in pitch and volume.

I visualize it as a thin white beam of energy going from ear to ear. It's never bothered me, in fact I just consider it to be a part of me. I've only been to a psychic once and he told me it was clairaudience and that I would start to hear voices when I turned 26 or 27. I'm 23 right now.

I'd like to think it's clairaudience, but I'm not sure. Just wondering what you all think.

Clairaudience ...... when you hear the voices ..... do not tell anyone! Most will panic and many will try to drug you (legal or otherwise) , stay away from those sorts!

The voices will turn back to just being heard as "thoughts" are heard but as a higher quality of WISDOM. It is all quite normal expansion of Consciousness, let no FEAR monger tell you otherwise. One Caution: voices are also heard by the mentally ill, but these are of a lower nature, lunar realms , they are not wise but deceitful in nature. There is a HUGE difference!
Old 04-11-2014, 01:38 AM
Apollo

I've had a ringing in my ear for some time. If I meditate on it it can become intensely loud and is clearly inside my head. Occasionally it will change to a different frequency temporarily, usually with the weather or meditation.

I've never heard voices, but I have (a few times a year, just before nodding off to sleep) heard strange noises inside my head (metallic clanging/banging, springy noises, "surges") usually accompanied by what feels like a jolt of energy going through my head. Would be scary if I didn't believe in this kind of thing. Web M.D. calls it "exploding head syndrome" :P
Old 04-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Master

For years I've felt a ringing in my ear..it's as if something is around me , flying by me and its as if it shakes up the frequency...

Sort of like when you have the radio on and someone walks by and it goes
Bzzzzzzzz.......
I've learned that when it happens, to pray it was something positive, and it usually happens at crucial emotional moments, moments of reflection, moments of deep sadness or crisis or when something good is about to happen

oh what stirs around us and we are blind and not able to see...( well at least us who aren't gifted like me )
Old 07-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account

In the past year, ringing in my ears would come and go, especially before sleep. A couple nights ago the ringing turned into bell tones and whispered voices, but nothing discernable. Sometimes the ringing sounds like white noise, or a radio that's not picking up a station.

How do you "fine tune" your "antenna"? It's so hard to focus on doing that in the moment.... Haha, I just envision my guides or angels on a cell phone asking, "Can you hear me now? What about now?" Lol.