Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Master

Traveling author and researcher, Adrien Gilbert, made connections of the Zodiac with Ezekiel' vision, in the Old Testament, also.

Regarding his book, "Signs in the Sky", published in 2000.
Three Rivers Press, -Crown Publishing.

He equates in his book, which has many graphics and plates, also the gifts of the Wise Men, with the planets evident in the sky at that time. In it, as well, he claims to have found the ancient observatory, and location from which they traveled to the Nativity.

A Hebrew Zodiac, uncovered in 6th century Synagogue, Israel.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
My reply was a post I made with a video linked. That video was made by the Author who created (the site that joelr linked) Stellar House Publishing, Acharya S. Here is her youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9YZ3YHaWUUbYaFzRpetf2A

Yes. However, I noted in her statement about unknown origins of the written Gospel? She has erred.
As artifacts, carbon dated to within several decades of the actual events, are in possesion at Oxford.

She actually errs in much in her atheistic and disaffected statements, toward the Faith.

Involving the artifacts, discovered in the early 20th century:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=61179

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Guide
Old 22-09-2014, 01:27 AM
joelr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

Yes. However, I noted in her statement about unknown origins of the written Gospel? She has erred.
As artifacts, carbon dated to within several decades of the actual events, are in possesion at Oxford.

She actually errs in much in her atheistic and disaffected statements, toward the Faith.

Involving the artifacts, discovered in the early 20th century:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=61179

Show me one mistake she has made. Just one.
I guarantee your information will turn out to be from some bogus archeologist who none of his peers agree with and others have even proven him to be a fraud.

The work won't be sourced and full of sketchy science. People want to make money on gullible religious folks who jump at any new discovery.

when I first heard about Archaray's work I was very skeptical. Only after she sourced all her material and held up in debates against some really credible scholars did I consider her reliable.

Forget her, just read what the current state of archeology is regarding the bible:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient...rew-bible.html

William Dever, Professor Emeritus at the University of Arizona, has investigated the archeology of the ancient Near East for more than 30 years and authored almost as many books on the subject. In the following interview, Dever describes some of the most significant archeological finds related to the Hebrew Bible, including his own hot-button discovery that the Israelites' God was linked to a female goddess called Asherah.
Old 22-09-2014, 01:35 AM
joelr

The wise men nativity scene is also found in many older myths including Horus' birth.

"Horus was born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three "wise men."

http://www.truthbeknown.com/christ.htm
Old 22-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelr
Show me one mistake she has made. Just one.
I guarantee your information will turn out to be from some bogus archeologist who none of his peers agree with and others have even proven him to be a fraud.

The work won't be sourced and full of sketchy science. People want to make money on gullible religious folks who jump at any new discovery.

when I first heard about Archaray's work I was very skeptical. Only after she sourced all her material and held up in debates against some really credible scholars did I consider her reliable.

Forget her, just read what the current state of archeology is regarding the bible:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/archeology-hebrew-bible.html

William Dever, Professor Emeritus at the University of Arizona, has investigated the archeology of the ancient Near East for more than 30 years and authored almost as many books on the subject. In the following interview, Dever describes some of the most significant archeological finds related to the Hebrew Bible, including his own hot-button discovery that the Israelites' God was linked to a female goddess called Asherah.

That right. You really want to advocate for lack of Faith? True? My opinion is that many end time prophecies will be manifested soon. As current affairs are indicating.
However, I don't think Oxford houses "bogus archaeologists". Do you disagree?

Oxford in the Snow

I already started a thread along these lines back in December of 2013.

"Science is Now the Handmaiden of Faith". - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=61179

Now yes, the Zodiac and the heavenly bodies do relate the Biblical events in history which we read in the Canon Bible. Why?
The greater reality and Truth is about the timeless... And, God had set our position in space, and so arranged the solar system, and stars and planets visible to us, to share the related stories to early mankind, and before writing was well established.
The original meaning of the Zodiac was about what was to come, in prophetic manner.

Old 23-09-2014, 06:05 AM
Guide