Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Seeker
My brains need healing

I need to get healed after taking overdose of sleeping pills.
After the case my health has dropped, maybe my brains got damaged a bit.

Cheering me up is welcome.
Old 16-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Experiencer
Hi Deepndark,
speaking from my personal experience-do you consider it possible just let go,what happened,happened.Maybe your brains not damaged,but focusing your mind on negativity is not a good thing.Move on and leave what happened behind.
Old 16-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolxochitl
Hi Deepndark,
speaking from my personal experience-do you consider it possible just let go,what happened,happened.Maybe your brains not damaged,but focusing your mind on negativity is not a good thing.Move on and leave what happened behind.

Leaving the happenings behind sounds like a plan. Thanks for this!
Also, I should start meditating again.
Old 16-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Experiencer
Sure,meditating sounds fine,there are so many things you can do,live your life focusing on the Light and Love,and speaking again from my personal experience,when you feel confused,the change of point of view always helps.

Much Love
Old 16-09-2014, 01:11 PM
Seeker
I invested too much time for dark art. I have made many dark sounding songs, eventually I have started to dislike my old work. I should learn from this.
Old 16-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Napoleon

You should realize that you're a Failure... Even at Suicide! & Move On from There... Find a New Direction.
Old 16-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Experiencer
You write songs,tht's wonderful.Maybe the thing isn't that they are dark,but that the balance between Light and Dark was miscalculated...
Old 05-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Pathfinder
Gosh Deepndark ... you need a perspective change ... speaking from one who had severe brain damage from a motor accident (lost 40%) recovery is always possible ... what is required is the drive or will power to do it, together perhaps with your deity..

now from what little i read of your case you need to find centre and balance .. time to move away from whatever makes you despondent ..

May i recommend to start... walk, go as far as you need to find nature, sit amongst trees or beside a babbling brook ... breathe it in, become one with the natural ... on subsequent trips notice the butterfly, the birds, the gentle breeze ... allow the natural and peace to replace the cares and worries ...

Shalom .. Eliab