Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-09-2015, 06:35 PM
Knower

Flower Fairies - Picture

I live near a nature area and have hundreds of flower fairies around me. I took some pictures at the back of house last night and saw orbs in most of them. The picture link here seems to show a fairy, 2 golden and 1 white orb. Try clicking on the bottom photo

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134867275@N06/6PZVV6
Old 02-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Knower

More Orb Pictures

I have added more orb pictures from my backyard

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134867275@N06/0V42R3
Old 02-10-2015, 05:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh i love it. Thanks for sharing. I would have thought they were spirits, but that last one is so amazing.

Can you feel an energy from them? If so, how do they feel?
Old 02-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Knower

Wonderful Flower Fairies

I am surrounded by flower fairies, their energy is amazing. These little spirits are so full of love and joy. Every night when I go to bed the house is covered inside with flowers mostly blue or red in different patterns. Some of the spirits come into my bedroom to say goodnight by placing their flowers in my hand, each flower is a spirit. Most of the spirits leave and head outside but I still have many spirits in each room and they seem to be there most of the time. When I look out the window there are many orbs in the sky at the back of my house.

I had read that flower fairies can be spiritual guides. I asked for the fairy that was my spiritual guide to come and sit in my hand. Instead of one sitting in my hand I had a whole chain of them.

They sent me a picture of a women at a desk so I asked them if they wanted me to try and communicate by automatic writing. I was able to assign symbols for yes and no and they can easily answer my questions. They are here to protect me and that is why they are always with me no matter where I go. This is a totally amazing experience.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:44 PM
Master
What an amazing experience, Florence...
That last shot is awesome!
Old 03-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Knower

I have started to communicate with the flower fairies and here are some of their answers to my questions.

They come from the Angel realm where the the archangels dwell and are all considered nature spirits.

They came to my house because I can see them and they love to be around humans.

They have previously been on this earth as humans. They said that most humans have been nature spirits as part of their growth.

There is a God and they are saying he is a male person. I asked them again whether God was energy rather than a person and they said no.
Old 04-10-2015, 05:57 AM
Ascender

wow.....very interesting

thanks for sharing the pics
Old 05-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Knower

I have been continuing with the automatic writing and asked the flower fairies to give me a message now that we are able to communicate.

The link is a photo of their message...I see LOV at the top and a heart...what amazing little spirits. You can click on photo to enlarge.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134867275@N06/at1q37
Old 05-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Master
That's awesome, Florence!

I've been seeing hearts in my food lately, hehe...love is all around!
Old 05-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Newbie ;)

That's so lovely!