Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 16-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Guide
This is frustrating

I'm having such a hard time believing in this "walk-in" thing.. I feel if I were an example of a "walk-in" I would feel I lost my own soul.. I don't want multiple souls in my body. I want my own soul.. My own self. ONLY me. ONE soul. And I cannot wrap my head around this "walk-in" thing.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 16-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

Sorry to say but you have me puzzled as to what you're writing about: What's with this 'Walk-in' thing?

JOHNTY
Old 16-04-2015, 08:37 PM
Deactivated Account

A walk in is when one soul leaves and another takes over. But due to the veil of amnesia which covers the earth and the cellular memory which records all our time here biologically the soul in the body is often not aware of the walk in. For example someone who doesn't want to continue living after a life-threatening accident may just give up and a soul suitable for the body might step in and take over because they want to experience earth without being born first and having to grow up.

Often there's a huge personality change after this switch. But the body and mind still doesn't really know what's happened.

I'm a walk-in, in a sense. I also channel so I let other positive beings like guides into my body to speak things I need to hear.

The desire to hold on tightly to your identity is from the ego but also funny because we are always being influenced by so many different energies daily, there is no such thing as "I"... we are all parts of each other.
Old 16-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
A walk in is when one soul leaves and another takes over. But due to the veil of amnesia which covers the earth and the cellular memory which records all our time here biologically the soul in the body is often not aware of the walk in. For example someone who doesn't want to continue living after a life-threatening accident may just give up and a soul suitable for the body might step in and take over because they want to experience earth without being born first and having to grow up.

Often there's a huge personality change after this switch. But the body and mind still doesn't really know what's happened.

I'm a walk-in, in a sense. I also channel so I let other positive beings like guides into my body to speak things I need to hear.

The desire to hold on tightly to your identity is from the ego but also funny because we are always being influenced by so many different energies daily, there is no such thing as "I"... we are all parts of each other.

Hm, I guess... I am pretty different from when I was younger but I still feel that was me? I just grew up out of those ways. I was a rebel as a child lol. I'm not some rebel now aha..

Old 16-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Experiencer

well

I know someone that questions whether she is or was one. Much of her life was spent ill and she believes she was replaced with someone during that time and then brought back to wrap things up, or the walk-in is ending things.

She feels like the person but different too. More as having been on the outside looking in than even on the inside looking out.
She also feels like she somewhat ended/left off at a certain point years ago and still feels somewhat back there.

I know there are walk-ins, OBEs, and other things.
Some believe walk-ins are permanent and others that they too can be for a limited X amount of time.
Old 16-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Hm, I guess... I am pretty different from when I was younger but I still feel that was me? I just grew up out of those ways. I was a rebel as a child lol. I'm not some rebel now aha..

No it tends to be radical sudden change. I posted a video here once thinking the guy in it was one- before his accident he was a typical lad's boy, he would go out to the pub with his mates and drink beer and was into football, loved girls. Afterwards he was a femme gay and did hairdressing for a living. Pretty wild.
Old 16-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Experiencer

try these

Here are a couple of websites I've seen about the subject:

http://www.dimension1111.com/starseeds-and-walkins.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...newalkin03.htm
Old 16-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Guide
Well, all I know is I'm not a walk-in. If I were a walk-in I would have no memories of my life as a child and I have memories from being 3 years old.

Old 01-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Deactivated Account
I think you are confused. If you were a "walk-in," then that would mean you are in a body you were not born into. You would feel somewhat of a detachment from it. You are not using someone else's soul.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 13-05-2015, 06:34 PM
coolchic101

I'm not a walk in but I've asked my higher power and the spirit world for a walk in because I want to walk out of my body. My reasons are very personal on top of the many challenges I'm going through I feel like my energies depleted. This is a better alternative than suicide.