Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 12-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbsbrown
Are there any ways that the walk in can encite or entice the walk out to return?
In the cases where the over-soul removed the soul, that cannot work unless the over-soul allows it.
In the cases of voluntary walk-outs, that would be a strange form of self therapy. I doubt much would work. To take such an action as to walk away from literally everything requires extreme resolution. Unless the walk-out had on their own realized their action was perhaps 'hasty', I don't think any 'talk' will change their mind. In the case I know of she returned on her own.
Quote:
And what if the walk ins mission is complete, or they were just a place holder and tolerater waiting for a return in the first place?
If the walk-in completes the required 'mission', they get to stay or leave as they choose (several were explicitly told this). All the missions I know of were 'contracts' with other souls, not a case of self assistance. From a soul's perspective, only if there is no chance of fulfilling their own 'purpose' is a soul removed (forcibly). Unless there is some mitigating circumstances, in these types of situations that incarnation just ends (death).

I do know that often with NDE (accidental or semi-intentional exiting) that some souls get to choose and others are forcibly sent 'back'. I can only guess if some of those NDEs are actually moments for soul exchange.
Quote:
And on the topic of internal entities, what are some effective methods of removing those?
This is known as exorcism and can be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. Do not mess with this on your own. I am aware there are many fairly easy methods to dislodge an entity from a person. However, those entities just soon come back. Usually they return to their ‘home’ (host). Sometimes they try to ‘upgrade’ and possess the exorcist. Either way, when they return, they dig in and fortify to avoid that happening again. Unless you have a way to keep them out, simply dislodging them is counterproductive. In the interests of public safety I will not publicly reveal how to do this. If you still have a ‘need’ to do this kind of work, find someone to apprentice with.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks, Wstein! Now you have me VERY interested in this over-soul topic. Could you please explain in further detail what this involves? Is there info on this site I may read about it? How would an over soul allow the originial soul to re enter, and what would that process involve? Is this a conscious decision of the over soul?
At moments of extreme trauma, could that be a time where an over soul enters and the original didn't necissarily walk out intentionally? would another similar trauma further down the road trigger a possible opening/portal per se to allow/invite the original soul back in and exchange (especially if an over soul was say miserable?)

Thank you SO much. this is great stuff.

Brian
Old 12-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual*Journey
Yea there are times when the walk out could return,but obviously they wouldn't if there a walk out.The two souls would probably make an agreement of some sorts.Enabling the walk out to return.The other way would be were the walk out forcibly takes the body back.By ripping out the soul that's inhabiting the body.The soul in the body would most likely resist,and eventually give up.Or remain in the body.

What if it wasn't a walk-out/in situation, but a soul split situation, and the fragment that left now wants to come back, years later? Would it have to 'negotiate' with that portion that stayed behind? Or would a battle of sorts erupt?
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 12-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Newbie ;)

GREAT question, John. I greatly look forward to hearing the response.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Newbie ;)

is it possible for the walk out to become a walk in into another body on the same planet? Can a walk out soul simply relocate to say another earthly physical location (a favorite vacation/country spot), with or without a body? if the body and soul were separated, could they possibly be synced up again?

Brian
Old 13-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks, Wstein! Now you have me VERY interested in this over-soul topic. Could you please explain in further detail what this involves? Is there info on this site I may read about it?
The short version: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=35327
More info: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ight=over-soul

The ‘soul’ is a part of the over-soul. This ‘replacement’ soul is actually just a different part of the over-soul. It consists of different aspects of the over-soul with different capabilities.

Quote:
How would an over soul allow the originial soul to re enter, and what would that process involve? Is this a conscious decision of the over soul?
At moments of extreme trauma, could that be a time where an over soul enters and the original didn't necissarily walk out intentionally? would another similar trauma further down the road trigger a possible opening/portal per se to allow/invite the original soul back in and exchange (especially if an over soul was say miserable?)
As a way to visualize this, an over-soul can dictate where it incarnates in the same way you can dictate where you put your hand. Say you are holding a door open with your hand. But then you need the key in your pocket. At that point you remove your hand from the door and position the foot to hold the door. The foot and hand don’t have too much to say about who holds the door.

In the above scenario, normally you would continue to hold the door with your hand unless there is a reason to change that. Instead of needing a key, perhaps a strong wind comes up and you are not strong enough to hold the door with your hand. Your foot (and leg) being stronger might manage the task, so you might switch. It’s very unlikely amidst this wind that you knowing that the hand cannot hold the door that you would switch back to trying to make it do so. Similarly, if a soul was not up to the task of an incarnation, the over-soul would not send it back unless the situation changed.

I have not personally encountered a third soul that has replaced the replacement, but I have heard of such a thing.

I don’t think people are getting the sense that soul replacement is an extremely rare event and only done in very unusual circumstances. The nature of it is such that all this ‘fiddling’ is very unlikely. These complicated scenarios with more than 2 soul exchanges is almost never going to happen. It’s like how many times are you going to get your drinking straw fixed before you just go and get a new one? While incarnations have some value to the over-soul, each one only account for a minute fraction of its activity. As such each one does not warrant more than a bit of effort to salvage. Some of them just don’t work out. That’s the way it goes, it’s not a big deal to the over-soul. That soul is just withdrawn a bit ‘earlier’ than planned.

Quote:
didn't necissarily walk out intentionally? … (especially if an over soul was say miserable?)
Being miserable usually is not sufficient to warrant a soul exchange. That does prevent a voluntary walk-out however.
Ref: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=36567
Old 19-09-2013, 08:40 PM
WYN123

Can I just say, and I haven't read it all yet, tut why cant I take in info faster.

OMG.
mind boggling and interesting at the same time:)
Old 20-09-2013, 06:58 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Being miserable usually is not sufficient to warrant a soul exchange. That does prevent a voluntary walk-out however.

Aww! LOL! Talking about karma.
I'm not laughing at the idea,
it just sounds funny but it rings true.
Old 20-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmaline
Most of what I have read about soul exchange indicates that it is permanent, since it is a death of sorts. But, has anyone experienced a case where the walk-out seems gone but returns, even years later?

Thanks....

I have a friend, he and several of his friends used to do walk-ins regularly for some years. Some one would be in a situation and seized with fear and immobile and he'd step in get them out of the situation, then return to his own body. Sometimes he was in moments, sometimes weeks or months, before returning to his own time in which only moments had passed.

So I guess there's no hard and fast rules on this, just like everything else in Other Realms
Old 02-05-2015, 12:43 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I have a friend, he and several of his friends used to do walk-ins regularly for some years. Some one would be in a situation and seized with fear and immobile and he'd step in get them out of the situation, then return to his own body. Sometimes he was in moments, sometimes weeks or months, before returning to his own time in which only moments had passed.

So I guess there's no hard and fast rules on this, just like everything else in Other Realms

I found your post fascinating about your friend. Is there any way I can get in touch with him. I would like to ask him more questions? How does he locate these people to be a temporary walk in for them, is it people he's met or through meditation?