Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello The Necromancer . Let me tell u a story :) .

First of all you should consider what cause that blockage and as we know its negative emotions. Long term (chronic) negative emotion can cause physical pain in our body, because they are buried deep in our unconsciousness. Usually negative emotions are result from energies around us mostly. Emotions are result from our thought.

So thought->emotion->physical pain .

What it happening and why us ?

Our body and soul are in equilibrium before we experienced negative emotion eather in near future or way to back in our past. Equilibrium is defined in our paradigm like Sigmund Freud said.
So when we experience negative emotion , our soul is fighting with it and that result with body energy imbalance , or as u said chakra blockage.

As i saw from your post's u can't for sure define in what chakra u have problem , so i suggest you to self analyse your negative emotions and write them on paper if u can :) . Because its hard to notice which chakra is blocked, since if one is blocked other chakra gets overactive , that can also cause negative emotions like domino effect .

That was my long story - shortened . only informative :)

Now holistically approach like "a human being" said ^^ from info that u provide on forum or as i like to say Sherlock Holmes approach.

My analyse to your problem.

1. "I don't know what chakra corresponds to patience" i quote you.

Id guess "Impatient" in your case. Impatient is under Crown chakra and its defined as "irritated by others who are slower therefore, preferring to work alone" .

2. I saw your star sign is Leo , so holistic approach to your sign is "NEGATIVE TENDENCY" = "Over-enthusiasm"

POSITIVE QUALITY = "Tolerance"
(Stimulated)

3. This will be allopathic approach i guess.
As i saw your star sign i also saw your age and it may be the cause of emotional change and blockage u experiencing (only maybe) , like menopause . If i'm wrong than prev 2 dots should be root to your problem.

Aaaaand that my analyse with the info you provided , i hope i did little help or at least a different point of view.

As Patrycia-Rose suggested binaural and isochronic tones i think that's a future of medicine but would be off-topic to talk about here ^^ :)

btw sorry for my bad English ,its not my native language . cheers
Old 16-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Thanks for that. I do have a set of chakra tuning forks. How do the Solfeggio forks differ - different frequency I'm guessing? I know when I was buying the chakra forks there was an overwhelming number of different sets, planetary ones, angelic ones etc, it was a very large list. I can remember thinking well I know what the chakras are, I'll go for those.

I will however, listen to the Solfeggio ones of Youtube and see what I think.

I've made up my mind to try a singing bowl this Friday as I've got the day off. I already have a chakra bowl and I like that very much. I get the feeling that with a throat bowl, it will have a deeper resonance than a tuning fork. All fascinating stuff, thank you.
Tuning forks can work on very deep levels as well. And yeah, Solfeggio has to do with a different tuning. All music these days is based on a certain frequency, 440Hz. Solfeggio -which is quite old- is tuned to 432Hz. The latter is healing to the body and cells, the first isn't at all.

Tuning forks are great. I know someone who's gone through very deep healing and transformation with them. But you have to use it consistently and sometimes for a longer period of time. Not because they don't work, but because issues are layered. Getting through layers takes time.
Sometimes you need a specific tuning fork. She had someone who sells them and can intuite advice her which ones she needed for her problem. And she started working with those.
She started out with the cheaper aluminum ones, then went for steel ones, and found the steel ones work better. Logical, they resonate longer so will have a deeper impact.

Anyway, whatever you do, enjoy it! All these methods are great :) I like singing bowls too, but I cannot afford to buy them.
The Solfeggios I use work wonderful -YouTube- don't cost me anything. And to be honest, if I had the money, I would sooner go for tuning forks. I think (my view of course) they do work deeper as you can also place them on the body. If you place them on certain meridians, the effect will go all the way through your meridian system. But then you do need to know a bit more about it. This woman sells a First Aid book for Tuning Forks. That book and some tuning forks are on my list of wanna-haves

Oh, try the Solar Plexus Solfeggio soundhealing, just for the heck of it. 528Hz... Very soothing! It repairs DNA etc. You can feel the of effect of that one for sure. I love it! Most ppl do btw, hihi.