Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Master

Hi Astral Explorer, I read somewhere that you said they are demons. How do you know they are demons and not people? I am not doubting you. I am just curious. How do you know that these beings are not whom they say they are. I am not a religious person and do not believe in the bible. A lot of things in the bible does not make sense. I thought it was interesting in the bible and it said do not contact the dead as they are demons. If you do there will be nothing but trouble. They pretend to be someone you know. I thought how do they know that. It sounds like it is true from what I have read. About 1945 I am not sure about the year, the Ouija board was very popular so I read. I wonder why they would play that game when it is against the bible. A lot of people are religious.
When people are very nasty and hate everyone but are not violent do they go to that level where the demons are when they die?
Old 04-01-2017, 02:48 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When people are very nasty and hate everyone but are not violent do they go to that level where the demons are when they die?

Huh, I wonder that myself. I mean I really try my best to be a nice, positive person but forced to live in society particularly at work, really takes it out of me. I don't want to be one of those spiteful, hateful people.
Old 04-01-2017, 06:24 AM
Master

All we can do is our best. I keep saying to myself be positive but it can be hard to do. We are surrounded by negative things. People like to take money from other people. There is a lot of greed. People are treated badly etc. Of course there are a lot of nice people as well. We are not perfect. We are only human. Provided you are kind and do not harm other people you will be fine. That is what I think. My husband works in a big company. He has noticed a long time ago that the nice people they get rid of and the nasty people stay. I think a lot of big companies are driven by greed. They do not care who they hurt so long as they make a huge amount of money. They are not happy unless they make millions of dollars. All you can do is tread carefully and play the game so the saying goes. Work can be awful and stressful place to work.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:57 AM
Master
It is difficult to communicate such things as we are attempting in this thread in our linear language, we don't have the correct vocabulary, because of this, we are forced to use words that have religious connotation. I think demons is a proper term for the most part, for the type of encounter Astral Explorer spoke about, but people that aren't affiliated with any religion reject what is being proposed because of how it sounds.
The essences of dead family members visit with me in 'dream' time, they have vibration signature that I am now familiar with. But can malicious entities visit and pretend to be something they are not? Absolutely. They do all the time, depending what realm we happen to be in, what our frequency is at the time, and by far the most important, what our genetics happen to be.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Have any of you here had visitation dreams? I'm curious to hear your stories if so. Also I have a question, can a deceased stranger visit you in your dreams? Not only that, would they bother? Or could it be some dark entity trying to use what's vulnerable to me when I feel like someone, even my grandparents visit me, to get to me? I mean I hate to think that, I'd like to think this is real since the visitation dreams leave behind some clue that they were here.

I mean, I'm sure I've had visitation dreams from deceased grandparents, but I had a dream recently of a stranger (heard of, not personally known). This person was in my apartment and was giggling a lot. Was this person just showing me they were okay? If so, why? I want to add, the whole experience was very calming, it didn't feel negative in any way.

If these, especially the stranger, weren't the real people that I think are coming to visit me, would there be some way to know? I'm so new to this. Thanks!

I've had two that i remember. The first was actually my dog who died about 6-7 years ago. I was very attached to her and hot her when i was about 6. I was about to start college and I was very scared and having panic attacks all the time... one night I had an experience where she appeared and communicated with me as we walked around the grounds of my college. it was simple but I always think about it.

Another time was about 3 years ago. My grandpa had died about 6 months earlier. I was close with him. I fell asleep and realized I was in this huge bright room filled with people. It was like a party.. Some of the people looked vaguely familiar to me. I was very unnoticed while kind of wandering around. Then I looked around and saw my grandpa. He was a young version of himself. And he was talking to what I think were his siblings who also died. I walked over to him and he said, "hey hun!!" and gave me a very nonchalant hug.
I think I visited him honestly.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:50 PM
Master

Sounds lovely. It is wonderful to have those memories.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I've had so many visitation dreams, or rather AP experiences I've lost count. It always someone I know and they tell me I'm visiting them, not the other way around. The visits I have are more real than the perceived reality we live in day to day.
I only saw one person I thought I didn't know. I couldn't make out the face but the striking blond hair this spirit had was hard not to notice. A week later someone showed a memorial in the obituarys in the paper. It was a person was friends with form kindergarten thru 4th grade. I hadn't know he died but when I saw the memorial I instantly knew the blond spirit was him. He is the only male I ever knew that had golden blonde hair.
Visitation "dreams" are very real. The information I receive still amazes me. I be been writing them down for years and find it helps me to better understand all that is unseen. I hope this helps.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:11 PM
Master
iv had dreams lk ths wish feal so real evn ths 1 lk me evry wons womes dream dreamin of naket men lol sorry if i carezd men distrers its dreams we ladys hav on of
but had a lot of dreams lk ths 1http://vimeo.com/124962202

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Master
http://vimeo.com/124962202

🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Master
ops wen i copt it wz lk ths sorryhttp://vimeo.com/1265880