Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-07-2016, 07:45 PM
Knower

I feel empathy for myself at times...but finding out what I didnt previously know about myself I've lost a lot of love for myself. My memories can lead me to a greater understanding of myself.

I've seen a thousand years of warfare and know of over a thousand more so they have been stressful.

There are many similiarities with my past lives. In fact my large scale dealings in this life seemed to be the point where all my incarnations came together at one point. I was the same character as I've always been, thats one of the main reasons why it was so easy for me to believe my incarnations initially. Also the circumstances of my death in this life will be similar to my immediate previous life except for the completely opposite reasons. Like I said, God seems to be all about irony.
Old 31-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Master

I dont know who your god is, but I am finally starting to understand life is about love.

I remember when I awoke to these things on a deeper level it came with a hate for angels. I saw how they had always been on the opposite side of my struggles. Not the image of all loving beings. They were always the ones opposing peace, like we (me and kin) was a cancer to this world. I worked deeper in, released those lives, and found a deeper part of me, one that never had been those lives, only observed them.

Still what does those lives tell you? I know war was never what I intented. It was simply the circumstances. I remember the lives as lost. As protecting something dear. I remember a vision of Dionysus. He sits in the forest, his eyes wild. He protects something. In his mouth is the wing of an angel. I could feel him running through my veins, taste the blood in my mouth.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Ascender
War is misunderstood. Don't be so hard on yourself.

I know what it's like to have famous past lives. I have a few. It's a balancing act between something interesting that motivates you to explore and learn more and not wanting to get too wrapped up in it and miss the point. I've seen the repetition of themes too. At first it feels strange to acknowledge something that isn't exactly you now but eventually you get to the point where you just accept it. It's not strange or wrong or bragging to claim it as your own anymore it's just who you are. But it still sounds strange to others so you don't usually tell them.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:50 AM
Experiencer
Honestly I'm still trying to consider being someone (in)famous in the past. I had a dream once, years ago and it simply cannot be forgotten so I'm starting to accept it as a spontaneous past life regression. Not only this dream/memory remains with me, no matter what, there was this different feeling to it and a huge sense of guilt afterwards. And the story line seems to expand, as I've been getting more glimpses of what seems to be the same life, similar scenery, way people like, attitude.

The first dream it was war and I did as I was told, I was leading my men but there was still someone above me, someone that wasn't there at the battlefield. (I've already talked about this in this forum)We were literally tearing a whole city/village down, I was merciless until I heard a newborn crying and I became paralyzed because I simply didn't know what to do. My first impulse was to save the baby, but then I thought to myself what good I'd be doing if I was myself the one responsible of killing all his family, his people, his town. What was the point anyway? So I let it burn. And as I walked his crying echoed as if it was going to haunt me my whole life.
That day I woke up really disturbed, I couldn't shake the feeling of this thing "I had done". I don't know, but war, it is about perspective, we see the enemy, but the enemy see it in us, who's right in the end? It took a really innocent life to make me to stop and wonder "What the hell am I doing? What kind of monster am I?", the baby was innocent, no doubt of that, but how many more innocents did we murder while we were devastating the place? We spared no one. It was like being in a ego/power driven murderous frenzy, we were soldiers and we were ruthless.

In another occasion I was younger, it seemed to be this same life, I had put a big fight, I had to run and I had my barefoot walking over stones and mud when I finally reached my camp. I was tremendously exhausted, I thought I could get some rest, but then more enemies arrived, the same I had run of. There was time for nothing, all I could do was ask for a sword and wear my heart and courage in my sleeve. As I took it I closed my eyes and I heard a name. I fought with my eyes closed, slashing and stabbing my enemies. There were so many of them, when I finally opened my eyes, our men were all defeated. There was just me and a girl and I couldn't understand why they let us live. They wanted the girl and they were willing to spare me if we did some kind of deal. She advised me to do it, she had to do it for her own sake. I was willing to die.
I had to google the name because I wasn't immediately aware it was a famous Japanese person. Either I was him, or was in the same group as him I can't tell for sure.

Then in another occasion I was older, leading my men, killing many but I couldn't care less, slicing throats and stabbing men, some archers around, I didn't care, it was just like another work day. I think I was even enjoying so I casually asked to a boy to get me a better knife, he was about 12 to 14, I gave him a coin to do me this favor as there were many soldiers around and I was trying to be nice and amicable to him. Then he offered me a little bag of coins so I'd do something to him, he was so scared. So I noticed we were arriving in his village. The boy looked different than the other soldiers, he had a dark redhair, seemed to be Indian. There was what looked like a market and we asked about his family that had left and I was casually trying to buy food for this boy, I seemed to care about him in a way, but when I got it, he had disappeared running around this poor village.

Honestly I haven't seen someone claiming to be this person yet, but if I do I'll probably welcome it as I much rather not be him. Other than if I was truly him I can see why I'm so contained and try to sustain peace at all costs. I'd rather agree to disagree and let it be, I think that much of war was enough.
Old 01-08-2016, 06:28 AM
Suspended
Master
I didnt know where to ask this so here goes. I just wanted to understand this reincarnation/rebirth concept/reality/heavens/dimension etc I see there are other concepts that could agree with this, only if I could understand it from a better perspective. Ultimately according to my own philosophy/range of concepts etc all things are related so its certainly possible to have past lives. I always thought this was symbolic.
From my own culture a similar concept like that of reincarnation/rebirth can be seen. There's the Maori word Tupuna/Tipuna and the Hawaii word Kupuna which is translated as Ancestor. Unsure of the full meaning of Ancestor but with Tupuna/Tipuna/Kupuna come the Taonga which basically means Gifts and/or Spiritual Gifts that are handed down to us. These are ofc Natural Gifts and are there for the express reason to be realised and therefore all they need is watering and utilised. Now some of these Awakened Kaitiaki(Caretaker of the Earth etc) have received gifts from aeons ago. Some know and some don't. When you are conversing with some of these people you are conversing with their Tupuna/Tipuna/Kupuna and the messages of once was and still is and is to come and stay. Just so we all know, we Maori don't have a concept of death/dead which is what Mate/Mah te is translated from. It's because of this Tupuna concept that when the spark of life is no more generating in this little piece of walking Earth that the Spark of life that I used to influence all those that I have had the pleasure to serve/help/teach/realise etc sparks the life of that unexplained energy back to rememberance for them and the message then evolves differently in them all, yet they are of one substance at the same time.(generally).
Can these two concepts and others be a part of the same concept or no? Thanks
Old 01-08-2016, 10:15 AM
Knower

What those lives tell me Melahin, is that I succeed at war like no other. Also every life, including this one, I have the practical talent to help nations succeed...maybe thats a positive aspect of me I dunno. Finding this stuff out about me was an eye opener no doubt.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:19 AM
Knower

I am really hard on myself dryad.

I see my past lives as being completely me. When I found out I asked "He's me, I'm him...no difference." I got an affirmative for an answer. I shouldnt have told people who I'd been for sure. Its just part of who I am so I didnt see the harm in saying it intially but I think it was a mistake now.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:34 AM
Knower

I can relate anditmakesmewonder.

I remember the Battle of Sulcoit in 968. It was closed quarters combat because we fought in a forest. It was messier than is the norm because the Vikings of Limerick had to improvise on the fly. It isnt the sacking of Limerick or the actual battle that sticks with me however. Its what myself and my brother did after that that haunts me. We got drunk and were merry. I wonder in what context can I see so much death and destruction yet instead of mulling it over I celebrated my success on the battlefield. Am I really that uncaring and lacking in conscience?

In another context and another life ( many lives actually ) I moved human lives around battlefields like chess pieces and many men payed with their lives for my ambitions to win at any cost. Another part of me is buzzed by it however. Sometimes I wish that I could get drunk on success in this life but thats not what this life is about. Its the duality of man I guess.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Knower

I dont actually understand from your post which concepts you are trying to reconcile AHIYAH . Could you clarify please?
Old 01-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
What those lives tell me Melahin, is that I succeed at war like no other. Also every life, including this one, I have the practical talent to help nations succeed...maybe thats a positive aspect of me I dunno. Finding this stuff out about me was an eye opener no doubt.

I like that change, you are starting to notice something positive. Keep digging out the gold, and let the dirt be dirt.

Honestly I don't really believe in past lives anymore, not even that there is such a thing as the past (it seems like a weird thing to me). The practical thing about this reality is that it is filled with voids we fill with purpose; this is the way the non-physical becomes physical. So when you are in need of movement, you have some deep urge, a desire, and you then start to attract energy. In your case this takes form as a past life, because this is a great medium for you to move forward in. Whether or not these things once have happened is quite frankly irrelevant to the present; because from a present point of view you can only change what is happening right now, that is why I am asking a lot of questions that centers there. So unless you feel like completely dropping into the other reality your past life takes, then I suggest we focus on how these things make you feel.

But let us take the way you talk about these things, to me it shows that there have been joyful moments in those lives. So why aren't you focused on the joyful moments? why is it the war part? Is some part of yourself at war with itself? and what does it take to shift perspective?

As corny as it might sound, love is always the solution.