Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 07-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Knower

What do you think about Scorpio?

Scorpio is known to be the most difficult sign in the Zodiac. What are your thoughts at this point? How do you find this sign? Are/were you in relationship with the Scorpio person?
Old 08-10-2016, 01:11 AM
Guide

My rising sign is scorpio. I have a hard time getting along with scorpio women. I'm friends with a few scorpio males. I have always read about the intense scorpio "stare" and pursuit when they are attracted to someone… I have definitely seen that characteristic in the male scorps I know! I don't know too much about female scorps though.

One female scorpio I know had some really negative experiences and feedback from her supervisors in our school/work place and she took it like a champ. She discussed what happened to her to our group and maintained her cool. Everyone in our group said her experiences would have caused them to drop out of the program or cry like a baby. I was amazed at how strong she was. Kind of scary how emotionally strong she was actually.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Experiencer
I have Scorpio rising and moon, Scorpio is also my dominant sign along with Virgo, and Pluto my dominant planet. I have a Leo sun. Let's just say I'm a little enigmatic, a deep thinker, enjoy solitude and silence and in fact need a fair amount of it to recharge my intense energies, (energies that are always bubbling down below but few ever really see).

I'm passionate but not easily moved by emotion, in fact I would say control is my middle name. Not controlling others but myself, thus others hold little power over me as to allow this would be for me to be out of control of myself. I will take a back seat and allow others to control things, observing the whole picture and foreseeing certain problems arising, I will give clues to these potential problems and try to get others/the leader to see for themselves the problem, yet usually they do not listen and then I step in to solve the problem or just before it becomes a problem I step in to the leadership position and use my intensity to take over the situation and avoid the problem. I can be labeled some pretty harsh words at times, but after the problems are seen by others, they don't have much to say, and wonder how I foresaw them. It is usually then that the clues I was dropping the whole time begin to be understood by those I was giving them too. This is radically hard to describe, and this is not ego, but a deep seeing, an intuitive foreseeing. I am always working behind the scenes helping others to avoid problems/conflicts, and yet few really grasp this, nor am I trying to get recognition for it, its just the way I'm wired. I see things/situations/potential problems others do not. Scorpio is known as the disciple, which is also the disciplinarian.

I am a natural psychologist (of myself) yet I can see through others relatively easy as I observe them "from a distance" so to speak, I sense their actions and words and let my intuition reveal them to me. This is hard to explain, but, I'm a phenomenal listener (silent minded) and a word smith by nature, so I hear the meaning (what others words are pointing to within themselves) behind others words that many miss. I'm a natural investigator, radical enquirer and enjoy intensive study, although I am a bit burned out having spent several years in such.

I don't know the word "can't" it doesn't exist for me, as I will find a way to do things that others say cannot be done, especially at work, I operate from the "I will" standpoint but this is more a Leo trait than Scorpio I think.

Supposedly Scorpio's are radically old souls, and I do feel this way, not arrogant, but that somehow I've been here many times before and that somehow I don't belong here any longer. I am not caught up in or moved by what "the world" is caught up in, (money, power, sex, titles, materialism) don't get me wrong I work and enjoy life, have material things, but I am more into truth, into understanding the depth of being, into a simple, natural way of life. I don't take this world too seriously, but I take my own contentedness and peace or mind very seriously..in a sense. I care very deeply for humanity as a whole, and try to convey some deep knowledge/understanding I have/see, but it seems often I am misunderstood or I speak at too complex/deep way for many to understand. Again this is not an ego thing, I guess more my own limitations or lack of explaining things simply.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Master
"most difficult" is relative - depends on point of view

According to Greek mythology Mother Earth (Artemis and Leto) put Scorpio in the sky to defend her creatures from being destroyed by the hunter Orion. Scorpio is protective energy. Real life scorpions sting only out of defence and you have to be really aggressive to irk them. I think they have had a bad rap.

Every spring I visit the beautiful forest and it is full of mosquitoes and deer flies. If they weren't there to protect the tender young shoots, they would be trampled underfoot. All these lowly creatures have a special job in our fragile ecosystem.

Scorpios can't help it if they come across as "difficult". They are only doing their job. It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
According to Greek mythology Mother Earth (Artemis and Leto) put Scorpio in the sky to defend her creatures from being destroyed by the hunter Orion. Scorpio is protective energy. Real life scorpions sting only out of defence and you have to be really aggressive to irk them. I think they have had a bad rap.

Every spring I visit the beautiful forest and it is full of mosquitoes and deer flies. If they weren't there to protect the tender young shoots, they would be trampled underfoot. All these lowly creatures have a special job in our fragile ecosystem.

Scorpios can't help it if they come across as "difficult". They are only doing their job. It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it.

Excellent Uma! So true.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Deactivated Account

The scorpians I know make good company and get the humor of the cynical Capricorn. ( mind the generalizations). I read scorps are the most sexual in the zodiac too. How is that if anyone wants to chime in. Just curious!

According to most sources, they are right on Cappys compatibility radar
Old 12-10-2016, 05:12 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
The scorpians I know make good company and get the humor of the cynical Capricorn. ( mind the generalizations). I read scorps are the most sexual in the zodiac too. How is that if anyone wants to chime in. Just curious!

According to most sources, they are right on Cappys compatibility radar

I think it is Linda Goodman who says that the only other sign that can give Scorpio's a run for their money when it comes to sex and promiscuity is Sagittarius. I had a Scorpio professor once and he had an affair with one of the students and ended up divorcing his wife. I have seen a few male Scorpios who were not very faithful. But I have also seen some who have been very faithful.

I'm interested in a Scorpio's take on sex as well!
Old 14-10-2016, 03:36 AM
Master
I am a Scorpio and we get a bad rap. There is more to us then our sun sign. This is true for everybody. Scorpio's are extremely loyal and we will not chase you around to sting you for the fun of it, but if you threaten us our those we defend then we will sting. Scorpio is also personified by the eagle and can soar to great heights. The modern ruler is Pluto which is power and transformation. That is frightening.... Scorpio relates to the 8th house, that is about sex, death and other peoples money.....Scorpios do have that smoldering sexual energy but the type of sex we are talking about is the deep dark well. That is where death, sex, and taxes are the common theme.

A Sagittarian is Sporty. Sex is an activity. With Scorpio's it is much more intense because sex is the gateway to the other realms. That is how I see it. I am a Scorpio and sex is not a sport. It is either the real thing or a danger. When you have sex with someone you blend your energy. I don't want to blend my energy with just anybody. I guess if someone is not sensitive to energy then they wouldn't be bothered but with a Scorpio sun and an 8th house moon, sex is not a casual affair. Sex and sex are not the same thing. One is an activity, and the other is a doorway. The kind of sex that Scorpio is about is the doorway. I am sure plenty of Scorpios have no idea about any doorway and are more superficial and less visceral. That is the reputation but it is misunderstood, at least some of us take it seriously.

As for getting along, it really boils down to Water and Earth signs like the Scorpio, except for possibly Taureans, that could go either way.

Every sign has their annoying characteristics, and they each excell at something. I might find a compatable sign annoying in some ways but I still like them..In fact I like every sign.
Old 14-10-2016, 06:22 PM
Master
In the Vedic astrology system, Kalapurusha is the spirit or personification of Time. Each of the houses and their associated signs corresponds to a part on the "body" of Kalapurusha. Scorpio and the 8th house corresponds to the "private parts" (see diagram):
http://astrodranjna.weebly.com/uploa...299368.jpg?290

This is because the 8th house signifies hidden things, things underground. It also follows the 7th house, house of marriage, so that's why the association with sex. Also the 8th is a house of moksha (liberation) and has to do with Kundalini beginning to rise from the sexual CHAKRA (Kundalini is sexual energy, which at an incarnate level has to do with procreation).

In Vedic astrology, the 5th house is about romantic relationships and the 12th house is the house of bed pleasures - so really Leo and Pisces are the ones who are about having sexual desires. Scorpios are just doing their duty to make babies and protect babies...and about transformation and rebirth
Old 16-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
In the Vedic astrology system, Kalapurusha is the spirit or personification of Time. Each of the houses and their associated signs corresponds to a part on the "body" of Kalapurusha. Scorpio and the 8th house corresponds to the "private parts" (see diagram):
http://astrodranjna.weebly.com/uploa...299368.jpg?290

This is because the 8th house signifies hidden things, things underground. It also follows the 7th house, house of marriage, so that's why the association with sex. Also the 8th is a house of moksha (liberation) and has to do with Kundalini beginning to rise from the sexual CHAKRA (Kundalini is sexual energy, which at an incarnate level has to do with procreation).

In Vedic astrology, the 5th house is about romantic relationships and the 12th house is the house of bed pleasures - so really Leo and Pisces are the ones who are about having sexual desires. Scorpios are just doing their duty to make babies and protect babies...and about transformation and rebirth

Great information, very enlightning