Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-01-2017, 04:18 AM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
First, lucid dreams and OBE are not the same.

Second, the experiments don't prove consciousness is in your brain any more than waking experience. In either case the brain might just be an access point to consciousness. Though your computer can show web pages from all over the world, that does not mean the Web is in your computer. Your computer only acts as an access point.

What the experiments show is that you can access information without receiving it with the 'five senses' located on your physical body.

-------
In some types of OBE (like Phasing), only your awareness/perception leaves your body, you consciousness stays with your body.

wow, that made sense to me. thanks.
The brain and everything that goes along with it has always been one of my favorite topics.

Old 03-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Seeker
To the original poster.

Do you experience additional consciousness states? ( or are you guessing.

Casey
Old 21-02-2017, 08:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Science at this time can't consistently detect or record most spiritual things; the fact they can re-create the experience by tampering with a person's brain doesn't invalidate the original experience.
Old 21-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Master

I guess you need to visit a place that you can varify later , like Monroe did . See what the neighbors are doing. Use a bit of discression when talking to them .
Old 21-02-2017, 11:31 PM
Master
Last night, as I do every week, I took a group of women OBE. We've had many destinations, into each others bodys to sort of MRI/Catscan issues and do diagnosis, past lives - a few of those have been waaaaay to intense! and my favorite Off Earth.

Last night our destination was the Dark Side of the Moon. 4 of us went together and when we travel we keep a light point of check in with each other so we can stay together as a group and get our landing the same. After nearly a year of weekly OBE's we are getting pretty good at landing in the same spot together and staying together as a group as we move through areas particularly during off planet travel. We are able to discuss in short words and phrases what we are seeing to each other and mutually examine things and places as one would in a zoo or bio-park.
Each woman has slightly different abilities, some psychically SEE better, others are more kinesthetic based and can discern the types of energy fields we've moved into, others have strong connections with Guides/Angels which help them interpret what they are experiencing.
Group Field work adds a whole new layer and level of comprehension to OBE exploration.

While we could banter words and definitions all day about what's actually happening ....the' DO' is much more interesting than the 'define'.
Old 26-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Pathfinder

Seriously. Do you have any idea how tiny our earth, and us humans are with respect to the universe? Do you truly believe that life on earth is the only thing happening in the world and that anything that science cant explain is false? Do u know we barely use 10% of our brains. There are zillions of things out there going on in this universe that we can never prove or even have the means to discover. So think bout that next time you say something like this. Not all people are crazy
Old 27-02-2017, 12:23 AM
Master
CrystalSong - your adventures sound akin to what they got up to in some of the Carlos Castaneda books
Old 27-02-2017, 04:57 AM
Master
Good Incite Podshell. They are different languages for describing pretty much the same thing - Adventures in the Larger Consciousness Construct.

A way to say it which ties in the theme of this thread ( It's all in your brain) is to say that to go without we must first go Within. We are essentially not only walking antenna but vortex's. Within us lies the key's to leave our body vehicles and venture forth to Whereever or Whenever we desire.

For a while I thought I was collecting energy and opening a Vortex for which I or the group I was with would travel. Of late it's become apparent that we ARE the Vortex. We tune our selves to the destination and then fold into our selves to arrive.

Tonight one of our ladies said she needed to not go OBE tonight and instead to get deeply grounded, so we made the whole evening about grounding deeply into the physical body. After opening procedures we began traditional rooting exercises - opening the root chakra channel energy in and down through it into the earth, through all the layers sending out rootlets into the strata of the earth and so on...

I found it was difficult to just visualize it and not actually go there and had to fight to stay in-body and anchored in my body. Finally I opted to remote view the process as a way to stay body present. After we finished one of our ladies said that she's had a hard time doing with without going OBE and found it very challenging to stay in body and often had to pull herself back into her body, and ended up doing the exercise with her eyes open to stop going OBE.

We did the rest of the evening Eyes Open as it was the only way several of us could stay in our bodies as we've become so proficient at OBE'ing in mere seconds that it's starting to happen automatically when we hit Theta brain waves and a certain frequency!

Back when I first started learning how to go OBE and struggled and struggled to get my consciousness out of the body , I never dreamed the day would come when dropping in I would struggle to stay in the body!
Old 28-02-2017, 04:41 AM
Master
Sounds fascinating Crystal ! Do you have a blog or similar? I would be interested to know what you have discovered on trips to places like the moon-Is your link to a blog ? All I managed to get is what looks like one for creating a blog
Old 28-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Master
I'm sorry Podshell, There is a link I think on my website to a blog, but it's not being used.
I tend to only occasionally describe things I see/experience as I don't want to plant things in people minds or give them expectations for what they might see, as we all experience whatever our frequency brings to us. So it would be rare, though not unheard of, to see the same things when OBE.
Group Field is one way for people to experience the same thing, but even then it's going through each persons individual filter.