Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-09-2016, 09:28 AM
This thread is interesting.
So sorry for the painful lives...:(
But, it is all for a reason.
I think we all know that by now.

I don't remember bad lives, per se ...just stupid, gossipy type
things and poo-pooing others' feelings.
NOT good.
And it has taken me decades to straighten up THIS life!
Slow -learner.
But, I am closest to being my best self ever!
No judging, being kind...but mostly understanding and knowing God, the Creator Himself!
And, thus, wanting that, 'Him', more than this Illusion...His Child, form, matter, all that is temporary...

Am I merging with my self of the future...in a place where
there is no time, ha...I think so.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This thread is interesting.
So sorry for the painful lives...:(
But, it is all for a reason.
I think we all know that by now.

I don't remember bad lives, per se ...just stupid, gossipy type
things and poo-pooing others' feelings.
NOT good.
And it has taken me decades to straighten up THIS life!
Slow -learner.
But, I am closest to being my best self ever!
No judging, being kind...but mostly understanding and knowing God, the Creator Himself!
And, thus, wanting that, 'Him', more than this Illusion...His Child, form, matter, all that is temporary...

Am I merging with my self of the future...in a place where
there is no time,
ha...I think so.
Can you bottle this and I'll take a couple cases...or make a cd and teach me, you have the address hahaha
Old 27-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I have one really Bad Past life. It's sometime during the 1800's in the south. I have to warn you right now this is quite shocking. I had Down Syndrome and was at a farm far away from civilization. My name was Fredrick and I lived with my Dad at the farm. My Dad and his friend who would come and visit from time to time would encourage me to have sex with the farm animals. They would laugh out loud and say "Thats right BOY do her good!" I remember thinking that what I was doing was ok because Dad encouraged it. One night my Dad made me give him a blow job and after I was done I said "Was I good Paw?" and he slapped me really hard in the face. I spent the night in my room crying all night till I fell asleep. The next day when I got up I went to the front door and saw my Dad outside and he gave me a friendly gesture to come on out and I remember thinking to myself "Everything is OK now." and was happy that things became normal. Then one day my Dad brought me to a town for the first time. I had never been in civilization before.. while my Dad was in a store I found 2 little kids and I took them off to the side and molested them and was caught doing it by some passerbyers. I was arrested immediately and I was put in a Cell.. I remember Nuns yelling at me calling me a Pervert and spitting at me. During the trial the Judge ruled that I knew I was doing wrong because why else would I have brought the children to the side of the building where people had a hard time seeing. I had no idea that sex like this was wrong I had Down syndrome and my Dad encouraged this kind of behavior. So the judge sentenced me to death. I was hung publicly a few days later. I remember crying out saying "I didn't know it was wrong." and I saw my father out in the crowd and I cried out for him to save me but he just hid his face and walked away. I was then hung to death.

Thats was the worst life that I can remember and I can remember quite a few. So I can say yes I did have a Bad past life.

Well....this is pretty much the saddest thing I've ever heard about....I sincerely hope things are better for you this time around......

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 27-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Experiencer

My past life that I have posted really had a impact on my life today. I have a strong feeling that sex is Bad. I refuse to have any kind of sex unless it is spiritual sex. I don't masturbate at all. I'm very against sex for the purpose of mundane pleasure. I just don't have sex unless its spiritual. I have had girls hit on me strongly and obviously who wanted sex at that time But I refused. I even turned down a having sex with 2 extremely gorgeous girls but I was like nope.
Old 27-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
My past life that I have posted really had a impact on my life today. I have a strong feeling that sex is Bad. I refuse to have any kind of sex unless it is spiritual sex. I don't masturbate at all. I'm very against sex for the purpose of mundane pleasure. I just don't have sex unless its spiritual. I have had girls hit on me strongly and obviously who wanted sex at that time But I refused. I even turned down a having sex with 2 extremely gorgeous girls but I was like nope.

What a contrast to me.....I love woman and I love sex for the pure sexy fun of it! Anytime...anywhere!

Some folks might think I've gotten more than my fair share...I'll never forget when I was about 25, my mom came over one morning and found me in bed with an overnight companion and rolling her eyes said "is there a girl left in this zip code that you haven't mounted???"

My advice??? You need to just loosen up and enjoy it....its wonderful and frankly the most human of activities...and if you need professional counseling on this subject....by all means get it because you are leaving a beautiful and important part of your life unexplored!

.......And pleasure with a woman even when is "just for fun" should never be considered mundane...because its not!

Old 27-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Trust yourself...don't go around having sex with random strangers like Lucky does, lol. There's a reason for the season.
Old 27-09-2016, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Trust yourself...don't go around having sex with random strangers like Lucky does, lol. There's a reason for the season.

Well.....I not sure how random it was ...Lol!

And I will add that I've been married for a couple of decades now and havnt "played with others" since then. ....I've got a really good one!!

Old 08-06-2022, 12:39 PM
Master
It is possible that "past life karma" or "other versions of me karma" assigned to me - had something to do with being dogmatic or too assertive, while I was doing social activism. And then in this lifetime I am here to both learn and unlearn it
Old 09-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
If so, is it a linear progression, as in one lifetime you were bad/evil, the next lifetime you were a little less bad/evil, and after a few lifetimes you're a lightworker? Is that how it works, or is it a random thing like one lifetime you could be at a certain level of advancement, next lifetime you could be a completely different level that doesn't depend on where you were at spiritually when you died?

The memories I have of a past life where I was angry and did some bad things (hung out with Pancho Villa) and this life indicate to me that there is no progression, it may be random, but I don't think so, I think it what is on the menu today that I want to try. We decide the path our life will take when we incarnate and when it is over we have added to mass consciousness "database".