Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 18-01-2016, 04:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Help on Why People Block Their Own Energy

Hello!

I have been trying to understand how energy and manifestation works in our lives. I want to understand why a person is subconsciously blocking their own energy? This person has been psychic-ly read various times and is a romantic interest of mine. Since we've last hung out a month ago, my psychic friend has tried tapping into his emotions for me on her own without using cards. She's felt a distant block of emotions. He's been going through depression from physical healing and getting back on his feet since summer. She said this block is either he's over me or he's dealing with a deeply personal issue such as depression. I want to ease my mind before she uses cards to reveal this block. I just want an understanding of someone blocking their energy subconsciously. Any suggestions, please?
Old 18-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Administrator
Hello

Relationships can flow in with the emotional connection on many levels. It can be said (in theory) that we travel in a Soul Family and that we come in and out of that in our lives in different forms of relationships. IE one lifetime Brother and Sister next lifetime Husband and Wife. In this we can at times misread the information flowing in from a past life and have the brain try and logically find the emotional understanding.

There could well be a block of emotions there that is not from this lifetime but from a painful past one that is creeping in. So this can be looked at at times with cards.

We have to be whole as an individual before we I feel can let someone else into our lives as we are individuals that should seek to fine someone to complaint whom we are not complete whom we are.

In using cards remember that when doing self readings your putting your energy into them and at times you get the reply you want to see. Cards are not the final answer they are a guideline only.

Lynn
Old 18-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingrose
Hello!

I have been trying to understand how energy and manifestation works in our lives. I want to understand why a person is subconsciously blocking their own energy? This person has been psychic-ly read various times and is a romantic interest of mine. Since we've last hung out a month ago, my psychic friend has tried tapping into his emotions for me on her own without using cards. She's felt a distant block of emotions.

maybe he is blocking his emotions because he doesn't want anyone reading his emotions, without his permission ?

isn't there something unethical about someone reading someone without that particular person's approval ?

Quote:
He's been going through depression from physical healing and getting back on his feet since summer.

if you already know this about him - re - above quote .....
this could be another reason he is blocking his emotions .

I can understand your concern about him, and wanting to know what is going on.... maybe the timing isn't right for you to know this.

I hope he is ok, and I hope you hear from him soon.
Old 18-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, Lynn.

My psychic friend felt the block of emotions for me felt distant. Either his depression or he's over me using her own tapping of her highly intuitive state without using cards. Nothing in between. It seemed this way since we last saw each other last month. Can depression really control his low energy level like this?

He's not good at opening up or communicating to me personally which is why I had to figure out what's going on with him. I wanted this insight so I would know its not personal against me before my psychic friend would find out using runes and cards in two weeks. I needed inner affirmation. He's had a domino effect going on of evengs going on in his life, but he closes himself so much even if various card readings have revealed feelings for me. He keeps his emotions on his sleeve.

I've been suggested to keep positive on good things coming our way and to keep my focus. I struggle with doubting myself on how much to reach out, how much to stay away, etc...which my psychic friend suggested to try to stay away from this as it creates energy disruption. I would like to reverse this energy disruption, as I believe it can also help him, unconsciously.
Old 18-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
maybe he is blocking his emotions because he doesn't want anyone reading his emotions, without his permission ?

isn't there something unethical about someone reading someone without that particular person's approval ?
Good point. Oh, I never thought about this. How would one know if someone gives approval?

Quote:
if you already know this about him - re - above quote .....
this could be another reason he is blocking his emotions .

He has mentioned to me about a health scare in the fall and mentioned he wasn't ready to talk about it. It was through cards that were read to me that I found further information. Plus, other things going on with him. I needed an inner insight of a knowledge of his feelings for me were constant.

Quote:
I can understand your concern about him, and wanting to know what is going on.... maybe the timing isn't right for you to know this.
This could be the case. How long can I understand when this estimate of timing will be known?
Old 18-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingrose
Good point. Oh, I never thought about this. How would one know if someone gives approval?

You have to ask the person, which in this case it isn't possible to do so.....

He has mentioned to me about a health scare in the fall and mentioned he wasn't ready to talk about it. It was through cards that were read to me that I found further information. Plus, other things going on with him. I needed an inner insight of a knowledge of his feelings for me were constant.

Ok, think about if this were reversed, and you were the person that something was happening to and you told your friend that you weren't ready to talk about it.

How would you feel if your friend disregarded your feelings about ' you not wanting to talk about something' ? Wouldn't you want him to respect your wishes ( and I do understand your concerns and wanting to know, to help him, or have a clue what is going on..... not easy, I know )

unfortunately, or in some cases fortunately ( depending ) we don't always get what we think we need.

This could be the case. How long can I understand when this estimate of timing will be known?

This last one requires patience, on your part, when the timing is right you will know, or he will contact/ reach out to you.
Old 17-07-2018, 06:47 AM
Experiencer

Meditation will help you