Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-01-2016, 12:11 AM
life.love.regret.

A worn and weathered face

Over the course of several months I've had two dreams that starred a girl I once knew. The first one wasnt so much a dream as it was an image that flashed in my mind right before sleep. In these dreams/image this girl's face was weathered. Almost like a drug addict but that isnt the feeling I got. She looked older and tired. In life, she is a very beautiful woman. It's happened twice so I figure that there must be something to it. Any ideas?
Old 10-01-2016, 02:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
Over the course of several months I've had two dreams that starred a girl I once knew. The first one wasnt so much a dream as it was an image that flashed in my mind right before sleep. In these dreams/image this girl's face was weathered. Almost like a drug addict but that isnt the feeling I got. She looked older and tired. In life, she is a very beautiful woman. It's happened twice so I figure that there must be something to it. Any ideas?
No idea but I'd agree there is something to it. Being hopeful could it be a future flash?
Old 10-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator
What is your perception of this person? Is this someone you envy for her looks or what she has accomplished in life? Do you compare yourself to her? If so the dream could be indicating that looks fade and every life can take a toil on us. No one is immune to suffering in life. Into every life a little rain must fall. If that doesn't feel right then take a look at your own life and see if there is something that is dragging you down physically and emotionally. Is there a situation or relationship that is wearing you down? If so the dream could mean that it is starting to take a toil on you whether you can see it or not.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:02 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
What is your perception of this person? Is this someone you envy for her looks or what she has accomplished in life? Do you compare yourself to her? If so the dream could be indicating that looks fade and every life can take a toil on us. No one is immune to suffering in life. Into every life a little rain must fall. If that doesn't feel right then take a look at your own life and see if there is something that is dragging you down physically and emotionally. Is there a situation or relationship that is wearing you down? If so the dream could mean that it is starting to take a toil on you whether you can see it or not.

Thanks, Michelle. I should clarify that I'm male and dont envy her for her looks. She was a great friend and Ive been missing her lately.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator
Sorry, I should have checked your profile. Odds are then that this is related to your personal emotional side. It may need some attention. Have you been feeling worn out physically and/or emotionally by life? Alternately, it is possible there is a psychic connection with your friend. Can you connect with her by phone or through social media? Maybe droop her a line and see how she is doing.
Old 10-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Suspended
The image could reflect how you were feeling that day. Maybe you were tired that day, no energy. Did you have a hard day recently?
Old 10-01-2016, 08:02 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Sorry, I should have checked your profile. Odds are then that this is related to your personal emotional side. It may need some attention. Have you been feeling worn out physically and/or emotionally by life? Alternately, it is possible there is a psychic connection with your friend. Can you connect with her by phone or through social media? Maybe droop her a line and see how she is doing.

Thats ok, Michelle. I've done that. Thanks for the responses.
Yes, I have been feeling worn out but aren't most people? We lost contact so I'm not able to get in touch with her. If her face is a reflection of how I'm feeling why is it only her face that looks this way in my dreams? Everybody else looks like their normal selves.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:06 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
The image could reflect how you were feeling that day. Maybe you were tired that day, no energy. Did you have a hard day recently?

I cant remember how I was feeling the first time it happened. This recent occurrence, it was the dream that actually brought me down. I dont remember feeling any worse than normal before this last one.

Again, though, I'm not sure why it would only be her face. I feel like there is significance in that but I cant figure out what it would be.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Guide

It could be that you are thinking about her because you have lost touch. Your feelings could be projected onto the image you see of her, or she could be going through a stressful time. Sounds to me like you have some psychic abilities...are you aware of that? There are people we can pick up on, through our feelings. Maybe you are picking up that she is stressed out. Do you want to share the dream so we can be of more help?
Old 10-01-2016, 09:50 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
It could be that you are thinking about her because you have lost touch. Your feelings could be projected onto the image you see of her, or she could be going through a stressful time. Sounds to me like you have some psychic abilities...are you aware of that? There are people we can pick up on, through our feelings. Maybe you are picking up that she is stressed out. Do you want to share the dream so we can be of more help?

No, I was not aware of any psychic abilities. Intuition maybe.

I'll share what i remember of the dream. It is kind of choppy but I remember she was a waitress and I came into her place of work and got a table. She saw me and sat with me for a bit. We made small talk but I felt like she was afraid of me. Not afraid of me physically but almost afraid to know me again.

Then her family gathered around the table and I could tell they didnt like me but they tolerated me. (I never met much of her family in real life but she did not have a brother. In the dream she did). Her mother told me that if I was going to marry her daughter (no idea how this came up in the dream and I remember being confused by this), she wanted some info from me. She had an application she wanted me to fill out. She had a credit check authorization letter. All of this stuff. I remember being uncomfortable with this and wondering how I got in that situation. Thats pretty much all I remember. I do remember how I felt in the dream toward this girl. It was a really deep love. Not necessarily a romantic love but possibly. Just very powerful and deep.