Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator
Apparently there's a thing you can plug into an electrical socket (think it is) which emits a frequency supposed to be imperceptible to people or animals, or pets, but that spiders HATE. If you can live with having a sound frequency going on all the time. Some things which are imperceptible to humans I can hear.

You can also buy a spider catcher vacuum, which catches them safely, doesn't kill them or hurt them, and once they're caught you can tip them outside somewhere. There was one for sale on primrose.co.uk, but you can google it if you live somewhere else.
I always catch spiders with a glass jar, slip a card underneath, and then put them in my outside shed, or into the garden later.
Old 19-06-2013, 12:55 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Apparently there's a thing you can plug into an electrical socket (think it is) which emits a frequency supposed to be imperceptible to people or animals, or pets, but that spiders HATE. If you can live with having a sound frequency going on all the time. Some things which are imperceptible to humans I can hear.

You can also buy a spider catcher vacuum, which catches them safely, doesn't kill them or hurt them, and once they're caught you can tip them outside somewhere. There was one for sale on primrose.co.uk, but you can google it if you live somewhere else.
I always catch spiders with a glass jar, slip a card underneath, and then put them in my outside shed, or into the garden later.

I need that frequency thing.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 19-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Super Moderator
Google "spider plug"....you might find one on Amazon or somewhere. (I think Spider plug might work)
Old 19-06-2013, 02:31 AM
Pathfinder
My dad has those but i never noticed spiders before he got them or after he got them. I think he bought them to prevent spider atracted to his reptile food.
"you can stand there and tell a million people your sad story and the world will keep spinning and time will keep on ticking, or you can move on with the world and live your life because only you have the power to suceed, you hold the future in your hands. its what doesnt kill you that makes you stronger... only if you decide to move forward with your life. because in the end its not what you say that defines you its what you do"

keep moving forward
Old 19-06-2013, 02:41 AM
Master
The black blobs might be sprites. My son and I have seen them crawling or scurrying very quickly on our wall. I've also seen one walk across the floor.
Old 19-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Pathfinder
What are sprites? Or did you mean spirits?
"you can stand there and tell a million people your sad story and the world will keep spinning and time will keep on ticking, or you can move on with the world and live your life because only you have the power to suceed, you hold the future in your hands. its what doesnt kill you that makes you stronger... only if you decide to move forward with your life. because in the end its not what you say that defines you its what you do"

keep moving forward
Old 20-06-2013, 01:38 AM
Master
Sprites as in nature spirits.
Old 20-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Master
There's certain points where our energy resonates with the insect world.
A lady was telling me the other day that in a group meditation she felt movement on her feet and looked down and they were black with ants, all piled up on her feet not moving and above her head many insects were circling, others witnessed this too but had none near them except for one other woman who had SOME ants on her feet, it startled her and when it did they bit her. When she was telling me about the incident there were several other people there who'd witnessed that also, they said when the meditation the insects and ants all left the building.
The meditation group was doing earth doing something with earth healing and earth energy lines, they feel it was on the insect particular frequency and that was what attracted them.

The world we live in is very mysterious, my best suggestion is just be open and loving and accepting, if you feel fear you change your energetic and maybe come like the other woman who got freaked and they then bit her.
Old 20-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Super Moderator
I have found that bees respond very positively to loving vibrations, and peacefulness...even a swarm of bees. But fear-vibes, or angry emanations can make bees very dangerous.

I don't know why many people attach the emotion of fear to spiders. It's strange. OK in some countries spiders can be dangerous -fair enough. But in places like the UK they aren't. Yet people are still quite often scared of them.
I didn't used to like them, but accept them now as there are so many about in the place I live. Indeed, there is a LOT of different wildlife in the place I live, and I always have open doors and windows. Spiders come in. I get them outside if I see them, mainly because they make webs everywhere.
They don't really wish to hurt anyone. I would never hurt them.
Old 27-06-2013, 07:44 PM
AnnieeBubble

I have an unusually high amount of spiders in my dreams and around me too, so maybe they're your spirit animal? O.o