Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-01-2016, 04:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Michelle. There was a saying something about failures, wish I could remember it ... something along the lines of " missed opportunities " . And yes, I know there are lessons to be learned all over the place, so it is said.

nevermind Colorado .... I was taking a slightdetour with my question

sorry LLR for off track in your dream thread, you have some interesting interpretations going on here . I hope you find one that helps you with the dream you had
Old 11-01-2016, 04:33 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
My understanding, if you believe in reincarnation, is that one life progresses into the next. You basically pick up in the next life where you left off in the last one. That is why suicide isn't the answer. You just have to come back and do it again. But things escalate the longer we take to change. This could be due to resistance or simply being use to the status quo. I had a dream right before I lost my job that a bomb was going off and going to kill me but oddly in it, right before the bomb hit, I said, I am not sure if the bomb is big enough to do the job. This tells me that the job loss happened as a way to get me to face a growth issue, in this instance an issue with my self confidence, but on some level my soul isn't sure this particular life experience is enough of a shake up to get me to change. So if I don't work through my confidence issues this life I will have to come back the next and continue to tackle it. In any event, the theory that one life progresses into the next also supports the theory that there is no such thing as failure. Even if a person seems to have a failed life, like a person who died of addiction or suicide, the life for the soul still wasn't a failure because on some level the soul experiences a lesson on what not to do next time to try and get past their troubles. So failures teach us valuable lessons as much as our successes do. Which means a failure really isn't a failure but a learned lesson in helping us progress towards choosing a healthier path. Didn't mean to jump in on Colorado but felt compelled to add my thoughts.
No, I agree with what you said. Thats the way I see it, too. Except, with suicide, the next life gets harder. You not only have to go through what caused you to commit suicide, you have to go through the lessons of those who you were responsible for, too. Say, you have children & leave them behind, you may also lose your mother early on...or you were someone's child who committed suicide...you may have a child who commits suicide in a future life. One day I will post my full nde, because it directly relates to these issues & what led me to where I am. Its also worth mentioning, that its hard to communicate our experiences, even when they are similiar, because our thought processes work differently. Example, we could have the same experience, but both of us experience it differently...you know, or we would have different feelings about it...it would affect us differently.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:39 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Michelle. There was a saying something about failures, wish I could remember it ... something along the lines of " missed opportunities " . And yes, I know there are lessons to be learned all over the place, so it is said.

nevermind Colorado .... I was taking a slightdetour with my question

sorry LLR for off track in your dream thread, you have some interesting interpretations going on here . I hope you find one that helps you with the dream you had

No apologies needed. It's good discussion
Old 11-01-2016, 04:45 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
No, I agree with what you said. Thats the way I see it, too. Except, with suicide, the next life gets harder. You not only have to go through what caused you to commit suicide, you have to go through the lessons of those who you were responsible for, too. Say, you have children & leave them behind, you may also lose your mother early on...or you were someone's child who committed suicide...you may have a child who commits suicide in a future life. One day I will post my full nde, because it directly relates to these issues & what led me to where I am. Its also worth mentioning, that its hard to communicate our experiences, even when they are similiar, because our thought processes work differently. Example, we could have the same experience, but both of us experience it differently...you know, or we would have different feelings about it...it would affect us differently.

I do think there is a bit of an eye for an eye going on but not in the sense of it being a punishment but as a way for us to experience all sides of the coin so to speak. At one point my life rippled into place for me and I could see the thread of experience and how it stretched back a number of lives and some dreams filled in some of the gaps but that is for another thread. Would love it if you posted your NDE in the NDE section. I will look for it when you have time.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:49 AM
Deactivated Account

thanks LLR
Old 11-01-2016, 04:53 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
Health problem for me or her?

You must be psychic because there is a ton I'm not telling you. I have told it before though and I kind of regret doing that for a lot of it. I will answer your questions though,about her, but the answers are only from my perspective.
She was the best friend I had for a very long time before her and still the best up to now. I did like her. I loved her. She isnt in my life now for several simple (yet still complicated) reasons. Yes, I regret that she isnt but I'm not sure I could have changed whatever outcome that was "meant to be".

For what it is worth I met a guy who felt like a soul mate. When I was with him the world disappeared and 3 hours felt like 3 minutes. Things did not work out not by my choosing but I know there was more to our connection then just plain physical attraction. I have been merely physically attracted to someone and it didn't feel the same. And I am with someone now who I feel a bond with, who feels like home and I love him dearly but it still isn't the same feeling I had with that one guy. My suspicion is that there is a strong bond but that this life we were not meant to be together for our life lessons to be fulfilled. Why we connect and part is something I am not clear on but I still don't regret the very short time we were together. So though you may not be destined to be with the lady friend of yours I suspect that the bond holds over and you will meet up on the other side. And you can still have a very loving and enriching relationship outside of her as well. Try to keep yourself open for it if you aren't already.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:33 AM
life.love.regret.

Very nice. Thanks for sharing; it's worth a lot.

What you describe is pretty familiar to me. Sounds like a similar situation.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I do think there is a bit of an eye for an eye going on but not in the sense of it being a punishment but as a way for us to experience all sides of the coin so to speak. At one point my life rippled into place for me and I could see the thread of experience and how it stretched back a number of lives and some dreams filled in some of the gaps but that is for another thread. Would love it if you posted your NDE in the NDE section. I will look for it when you have time.
Right, that is exactly what I saw. It didn't really see tit for tat playing, as much as I did being put into somebody elses shoes to experience their side. I will post it when I have time, because it is a long story from beginning to end.