Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-06-2013, 02:38 PM
AaronH

What does this symbol mean?

I have seen this in some very old papers of my great grandfathers, it was beside the german nazi sign aswell any help would be greatly appreciated, this is a rough drawing of it; A circle with a triangle in the middle (triangle edges are outside the circle)

thanks a lot, hope someone can help

link: img196.imageshack.us/img196/3928/e0gy.jpg
Old 24-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Master
It looks like a very simplistic fremasonry symbol or a very simplistic nazi SA symbol. I looked up nazi occult symbols and saw both. Don't know. Research.
Old 25-06-2013, 12:55 AM
Niebla0007

Or you can just simply look at the US dollar, the sun-lit capstone above the pyramid on the obverse (reverse) side of the Great Seal of the United States.

And the Occult Triangle and the Masonic Lodge.
In Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia we are told of the triangular chain, the legend taught by Freemasonry that Jewish Freemasons were carried as captives from Jerusalem to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar, being bound by triangular chains. The Babylonian King is said to have been gravely insulting the Jews by doing this because, to the Jews, the triangle, or delta symbol, was a symbol of their Deity.
The design of the 33rd degree jewel worn by the elite Mason is made up of interlocking triangles.

Rosicrucians commend the triangle within the circle, the very logo of Alcoholics Anonymous. This symbolizes perpetual movement (Hegelian dialectic) and the occult conception of the "Circle of Life". Just makes me wonder about the important part - the dot in the middle isn't in your symbol.

Also look up the Triangles subsidiary group - the Lucis Trust in 1937 founded which today encourages people across the globe to network by forming local three person triangle groups to come together often and meditate.

I will simply start with the logo of Alcoholics Anonymous if I were you which sounds the more normal stuff to find in somebody's notes.
Old 25-06-2013, 03:46 AM
Guide
Sacred geometry.

http://www.sacred-geometry.com/bruce..._geometry.html
Old 25-06-2013, 06:01 PM
PinkxHearts

Well i could be wrong but as someone has stated already it is on the dollar bill, and if i remember correctly it is used a lot in cults and stuff.... although that could just be the media making a mess of it or something. I've seen a lot of movies with a symbol like that one and most of the time the people are like satanists and stuff.