Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-05-2013, 01:35 AM
myonewish

Intersting post, especially today.
Last year I use to ask my angels to show me butterfly's whenever my love was thinking about me. Well, things havent worked out with us, we are still friends I suppose, but I try not to think about him.
Today I was inundated with butterfly's! Seriously, they were talking about it on the radio, at work, I saw real ones, fake ones at the store, you name it, there they were. I finally said to my 'angel' If he is really thinking about me, please give me another sign..Then I thought I would be specific. I said let me hear that song "Take my breath away' by Berlin. (It was kind of our song back in the day) Never heard it, but driving home I realized I had not turned on the radio, I flipped it on and the first verse was "You can take my breath away..." It was from Enrique Iglesias 'Hero' song. Now I am debating whether I should consider that a sign! Hahah....would you?
Old 04-05-2013, 09:03 PM
myonewish

I got my answer. He texted me this morning for the first time in 3 weeks. We are meeting for dinner tonight.
Guess i will take it as a pretty good sign.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:11 AM
periwinkle

i believe the symbol of the butterfly can mean different things to different people- it can mean change or 'morphing'..or to come out of 'hiding' feeling transformed..it can simply mean beauty or colour & freedom ...if it comes to you as a symbol though.. each of us probably know in our own hearts/minds what it means to us.. & why !!! x
Old 09-05-2013, 04:34 AM
livingkarma

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by figaromelting
Butterflies represent transformation, this is more than likely a time of looking within, learning about the self and opening yourself to new beginnings and possibilities

Stay positive :)

Six weeks after my husband was killed, I took my daughter to a music camp in the mountains. While we stood by the stream a butterfly landed near us rotated itself to look directly at us. I'd never seen a butterfly ever do that. We tested it by walking a feet over, the butterfly followed again rotating itself to look at us. We did it 3 more times, same thing happened. The last time we walked across the stream filled w/people, the butterfly landed on a tree branch above my head. An onlooker said the butterfly was following us, then asked if someone in our family had died. She also said the same thing happened to her friend when her son was killed ...

My kids & I did transform ...
Mine was to re-new my faith & beliefs in the afterlife/reincarnation ...
To peacefully accept his death to begin a new life ...
Old 06-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by myonewish
I got my answer. He texted me this morning for the first time in 3 weeks. We are meeting for dinner tonight.
Guess i will take it as a pretty good sign.

I'm really chuffed for you!!! ;-)

LL
Old 06-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
Six weeks after my husband was killed, I took my daughter to a music camp in the mountains. While we stood by the stream a butterfly landed near us rotated itself to look directly at us. I'd never seen a butterfly ever do that. We tested it by walking a feet over, the butterfly followed again rotating itself to look at us. We did it 3 more times, same thing happened. The last time we walked across the stream filled w/people, the butterfly landed on a tree branch above my head. An onlooker said the butterfly was following us, then asked if someone in our family had died. She also said the same thing happened to her friend when her son was killed ...

My kids & I did transform ...
Mine was to re-new my faith & beliefs in the afterlife/reincarnation ...
To peacefully accept his death to begin a new life ...

Whenever I se a butterfly I ask it which of my passed loved one it represents. I'd always believed butterflies are a sign that a loved one that has passed over is near by.

I'm sorry for the absence of your husband, but it sounds like he helped you when you needed it.

LL