Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-09-2012, 09:04 AM
SamagthraV2

Angel1 Golden Pyramid Vision Revisited

Well hello everyone! For some of you, you may know I used to frequent this site about two years back! And well, I have been quite occupied with college and university, and feel that all the focus on working and studying has somewhat dulled my spiritual awareness as I haven't had any visions or such for a good year or two now, which is a shame :/ Really would love to get into it again, just a bit stressful over trying to get grades though.

Anyhows, the purpose of this thread, is to help, those of you who are dream readers, get a better understand of what I saw!

Old thread -> http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5417

As described in the post, I was walking across a road when all of a suddself in a black void with no feeling of any of my senses, except sight. Within this void, is just this single golden pyramid, glowing away and rotating in a counter clockwise direction, with a vertical, crimson infinity sign within it. It's like a squished 8.

I, still, am not aware of what this vision means, and was hoping there was someone out there who could help me understand it

And here, is the link to an animation I made, recreating the vision!;

http://youtu.be/OMFlB4fL7Bw

Hopefully someone out there would understand this! Hope to hear soon!
Old 12-09-2012, 11:57 PM
she who plays

My personal interpretation is that the pyramid relates directly to the earth and the architecture of the body. The pyramid has 4 sides, which relate to the 4th dimension which is time inside the domain of earth. The 4 sides also represent the four seasons and the four elements of nature. The 4 points at the base eventually recede into the vanishing point in the sky. That point represents the ethereal infinite from which matter evolved. It also represents spirit, 'the 5th element' or '5D' which is consciousness itself, in the present moment. :-)

I think this is a sign to awaken and to be aware that you are the sacred temple, through which spirit flows.

I came to this idea when I once wrote the word 'love' by aranging the letters in a particular order. They formed a pyramid structure with a point at the top.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:20 PM
EJ_1Luv

hi , my name is Eric .. I live in Va and am 45 ys old .. I just wanted to let you guys know that I see a gold pyramid symbol (I don't see the eye though) , illuminated golden in color all the time .. I started having visions back in 1991 .. I would lay down and put my arm over my eyes and push my left eye closed and keep my right open cracked open .. little bright lights open up and I see things like people in their living rooms (no one I ever recognize though) , Indians , sports games .. they (the light with activity in them , like a tv as clear and plain ad day , for real !!!) stay open for a bit then fade away .. I have had all kinds of visions in different forms .. something significant to this could be that it started that same year after my friend Weenie (Paul Breed) died in a automobile accident .. drugs and alcohol related .. soon after that I became connected to some force .. I would tell people in my environment all the time to try it and they always told me they didn't see anything .. I was locked up at the time .. (last time i was incarcerated was way back in 1998 ;) ) last summer I actually had a crazy experience but it was actually a walk in the Spiritual World (straight up like a book out of the Bible) and something people would of course write off as ooh he's crazy .. no . is real . I have always known (the greater part of me) the Spirit was real and I personally believe in the Trinity , Father , Son and the Holy Ghost .. More about Weenie , we were best friends living next door to each other , my grandpartents lived across the street from us .. Southside Rich Va .. Weenie was saved in my room in my bed , one fri night when he was spending the night (we were around 10 yrs old) .. The Spirit worked through me for this to occur most def .. I was born may 10th 1968 .. It is hard for me to type this how I want , is sporadic , sorry . I just want people to know it is much much more than what the eye can see in this life .. For the last year I have been using oen of these visions as a shield or protective thing more or less .. I hold up my hand in the shape of a pyramid and point it at the neighbors houses and towards the sky .. write it on windows when it was cold .. I then investigated and saw that Jay Z and etc etc use a symbol like this except their fingers are spread out .. mine are pulled back when i do it .. is hard to convey in typing yes .. anyway , feedback is appreciated and may God Speed ! Eric J . Fuller Jr. ps. at the time I took this to mean that it was THE SPIRIT showing me its power and that I was supposed to be a witness .. labels , labels , labels right .. it is very hard to convey some things using mere words .. some things there are really no man made words to be able to say exactly what you want to say .. want you to know that .. well ? did I use this power ? I have always been a witness but no I did not dedicate myself to it all .. I was wordly .. and to ignorant to _____________ to what I don't know . Paul's family was Bill and Ramona and the kids were Reggie , Willie , Rhonda , Timmy and Paul was the youngest .. for whatever it is worth . We would go to all the Richmond Braves game every year . now don't get me wrong he might not have anything to do with it .. but .. I don't know . Sorry for my bad punctuation , i usually type in all lower case because i be in sports forums so it is not about being grammar correct . thanks .. 1
Old 02-07-2013, 12:53 AM
EJ_1Luv

I just watched a video called Illuminati compilation clips 100% real and it talks about the pineal gland .. the God Gene .. vmat2 is the dna gene of our pineal gland it this looks to answer many of my questions . I recommend you watch this video as well , for sure . I have always simply took it for granted because the greater part of me has known .. All feedback is appreciated , thanks , EJ ............... why it is not mainstream talked about , they say is because it is OUR POWER SOURCE AND THE POWERFUL FAMILIES DO NOT WANT THIS .. IMAGINE THAT RIGHT .. MAKES SENSE YES . everything is always leading up to something , no matter how insignificant it may seem at the time .. > downplaying < would be another word for our society .
Old 02-07-2013, 02:15 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
I, still, am not aware of what this vision means, and was hoping there was someone out there who could help me understand it

Would the Golden Triangle of
http://www.chakramid.com/fifth_chakra.html be of any help?