Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Two Dreams - A Similar Theme.

Usually, I'm rather good at interpreting my own dreams, but am a bit stumped on these two. This is especially since a dream figure in them seems to be challenging everything that is real to me - in my life, as well as on the spiritual path I have been on which has come to mean so much to me. Yes, the one filled with synchronicities and wonder - rife with valuable insights and light. I am beginning to question it all as a result of these dreams and it is an uncomfortable feeling. It is confusing and even painful because I'd come to feel such conviction in all that I've experienced and continue to. Now, I am doubting/questioning the validity of it all. It feels like my path has now become a trackless and uncertain one (I tend to have vivid dreams and some of these can impact me emotionally quite a lot.)

I will say that prior to the first dream, I fell to sleep while in a poor state emotionally as I'd jumped on board the ol' 'worry train' and was having difficulty reaching a stopping point.

Anyway, the dreams...

Dream One

In the dream, I was with husband and son in this house we live in and all was well and we seemed quite happy.

Then, I was whisked away to some airport where these people - this family - seemed to be doing some sort of shady business (perhaps a drug cartel?)). I did not like them. Then, I was in their living quarters and I was aware of my husband and child no longer being with me. It felt odd for me to be in this domain, unfamiliar. A darker, older woman was there and she seemed to be the matriarch of the family - or a matriarch (they seemed to be a large family). I asked her: "Where are my husband and son? Where did they go?" She replied in a snide, dismissive way, "They're probably locked up in your fairy-tale!" She seemed to be mocking me and I gathered she thought I was crazy and had long thought I was. And then I thought to myself: 'But they're real. I felt them. I saw them. They were with me. They'll come back.' But then I feared: "But what if they don't come back?! What if it turns out they never did exist like in some of those movies you see where the person is just 'crazy'?!' I worried about how to bring them back, get them back...

Then, I was elsewhere and was watching the T.V. show, "Sabrina the Teenage Witch." In it, she wore a bright pink princess gown and pointed hat (as she actually did in one episode where she was kidnapped by a troll who wanted to marry her. He took her to a castle tower in the Other Realm:

Only, in the dream, she was in the college cafe and everything else around her was in black and white...To her right, there was a list of things 'to do,' to 'fix things' - though the only one I recall is something about 'doing much work.' It seemed to be implying that the general lay-out for each, "Sabrina" show was a good plan for fixing things in my own life. In this case, the 'plan' was laid out as a, "3-Part Episode."

Dream Two

I was in some room somehwere and was staring back at someone standing before me. It appeared to be a male version of myself and this entity was staring back at me. He seemed excited, grabbed me forward and we kissed a long kiss. The kiss was intense. It seemed like a kind of soul merge - as though I were melting into him. I could 'see' (in my inner mind) these waves of light and pastel colors light: blue, lavender and white. I felt, somehow, as though there would be more of such bliss to come later (but as to 'when' was not said.).

Then, the other was not there but a figure similar to the dark woman in the aforementioned dream was. She seemed to be chiding me and said: "It's not real. It's just a dream - a fantasy!"

She's beginning to annoy me, frankly.

Thanks for any insights anyone here can give me.