Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 28-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Pleiadians

Hello, does anyone have information regarding starseed Pleiadians?
Old 09-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Deactivated Account

I came across the following information which resonated with me. You might also want to check out the work of Wendy Kennedy who channels the 9th dimensional Pleiadians.

Those who have Pleiades as their planetary origin are sensitive, loving and kind. There is a deep, abiding desire for peace and happiness for all. If one from Pleiades were asked what do you want out of life? They would likely say, “to be happy.” Pleiadeans have a pleasant smooth energy which others enjoy being near.

They are emotional and loving, but tend to repress much due to their desire to please others. They are sensitive and react quickly to criticism. Pleiadeans tend to sacrifice personal needs and wants while attempting to please others. This may cause inner resentment. Rather than expressing resentment or anger openly, Pleiadeans may instead use passive aggressive behavior in hopes that their feelings will be noticed and responded to without the need for discussion. They must learn to realize others whom they seek to please would usually prefer to hear their feelings and needs. Pleiadeans can become physically ill in situations where there is anger, open tension or arguments around them, as they absorb emotions of others in an unconscious effort to mediate and smooth situations. The tendency to repress their own emotions, and the emotions absorbed from others can form energy blockages if not released over a period of time. This can lead to eventual physical illness.

A large part of the learning experience for Pleiadeans is to learn to allow others to experience what they have chosen, and not become personally involved. They will learn to be aware of their desire to make others happy and realize that one can only be responsible for ones personal happiness and self development. They must learn to allow others to be responsible for themselves, their growth and learning situations. They must learn that they cannot decide when others are happy, or what others need to be happy, and instead focus on creating their own happiness. As true responsibility is accepted for self and personal happiness, they will flourish and the physical body will respond with radiance.

Pleiadeans must work to develop communication skills on a third dimensional level and also to develop self-esteem. It is important for them to reclaim personal power, learn to communicate freely and become strong within. At times, it may appear to others that Pleiadeans are overly reserved and distant. This is due to their tendency to criticize their thoughts to the point of not sharing them and the self esteem problems many Pleiadeans have. Often they feel that their thoughts are not “worth” sharing and must work in this area also.

Those from Pleiades may develop patterns of using various third dimensional pursuits as temporary escapes from reality, or false aids in building communication ability and confidence. This could be ventures into drugs or drinking, creating sexual or romantic dramas, or simply escaping into other realities through reading, television or movies.

Pleiadeans release through crying. Due to their tendency to repress emotions, this may build to a point where releasing must occur. This may result in crying which appears as an overreaction to current situations. Instead, it is a releasing of much more than the current situation. Due to the communication issues which are worked with, many Pleiadeans experience various types of releasing in the throat chakra area, such as crying. This could also be frequent physical problems or speech difficulty, such as hoarseness, coughing, or tightness in the throat chakra. This will no longer occur when confidence and free communication of emotions and needs are learned and used in daily life. These can be used as signs to look within at what is not being communicated that needs to be.

Pleiadeans are very strong on faith and trust. They have a strong sense of purpose from childhood, a feeling of knowing there is a God connection, purpose and plan, even in their darkest hour. There is an inner desire to seek spiritual answers and to find their connection to the God Force. As they begin to seek and learn, growth begins. As they begin to realize the God connection and to love themselves as the perfect beings that all are, many of the old feelings, emotions and self doubts fade.
Old 23-02-2018, 04:21 AM
Master
Hmmm...a lot of things that other people say about the Pleiadians doesn't seem to resonate with me on much/if any level personally.

First, are their observations that they are a 'Nordic race' of blue-eyed, blonde haired and fair-skinned people and were the progenitors of the whole Aryan civilisation - well, I have light brown hair, olive skin and green eyes - which is genetic and has nothing to do with my 'soul origin' as a Pleaidian.

Next, is their 'loving kindness/compassion' and as I read that description above, I felt it could apply to anybody who is on the 'spiritual path' regardless of what 'star seed' they are and so I'm just a tad skeptical about this.

From my own understanding and recollection, the Pleaidians are also called the Sanat Kumara...or 'those born of the Six Mothers' and who acknowledge/worship the deity or deities of; Sanat Kumara (Lord Murugan) Himself and Ashtar Sheran (who looks and sounds nothing like the portrayal by humans who claim to channel Him).

Here is a picture of the Pleaidian Sanat Kumara/Murugan with an associated article:
https://www.pillaicenter.com/blog/ne...rect-pleiades/

It is long forgotten that the whole Indus Valley race and Hinduism itself (called Sanatan Dharma or the Laws of the Sanat) was taught by these beings from the Pleiades system...and we call them, the 'Devas' or 'Shining Ones' and it wasn't becaused they had 'white skin/blue eyes' but their form was non-corporeal...they are beings of pure light, but could also 'shapeshift' into whatever form they chose as they interacted with matter on this 3D plane, and often, into a form that they would hence be 'known by' and 'recognised' by the peoples of Earth.

This also helps to explain it somewhat:
https://vibhanshu.wordpress.com/2009...mythology-met/

To be a Vedic Hindu...and to totally and fully understand the Divine Origins of the 'Ascended Masters' who taught us Yoga, the nature of Consciousness, the means for self-realisation or actualisation...is also to understand the whole celestial origin of this knowledge and one's individual relationship TO it, as an embodied or incarnated soul on THIS plane and it goes very deep...beyond any mere theoretical knowledge, superficial experience or application thereof.

It is also very briefly outlined here, but there are still a LOT of inconsistencies in this:
http://www.skandagurunatha.org/oracles/skanda-chap1.asp

It is all based upon the "symbol of the Pleiadians" or the hexagram, which I have written a book extensively about and it is through this symbol and by using it, the early humans were instructed as to the nature of their inner Divinity.

I'll post more information about this at a later date, but yeah...I'm a star child from this system.
Old 23-02-2018, 06:05 AM
Master
A bit more about it - which is sort of being 'semi-channeled' - or else it could be just old memories coming up:

The Pleiadeans are actually a 'warrior race' with very sophisticated weaponry, but they are not hostile or malevolent.

Usually, they are the 'defenders of Dharma/justice' and see themselves as 'cosmic peacekeepers' but often, that requires militant action.

Murugan isn't called the 'War God' without reason, and I guess they see themselves in the role of 'protectors of the weak' - and hence, their interest in the Human species - who was under threat from the Reptilians (Zetans) and that rebel Annunaki called "Enki" and his whole entourage.

Humans were basically throwing spears at beings in flying ships (Vimanas) who were shooting sonic lasers down...destroying them all with impunity.

Some early Pleiadean scouts, 'made the call' and the whole cavalry arrived and subdued the hostile forces, but didn't destroy them totally...this happened about 30,000 years ago and became the basis for the epic called Mahabharata.

After this, a few of the Pleiadeans remained on Earth to teach/help mankind...and also, to appear as a 'peacekeeping force' on this planet, to deter any further attack...and this led mankind to experience its first 'Golden Age'.

More will follow when it comes through.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Master

I'm a pleiadean and one of those.. Tell me more about the symbol
Old 04-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian
I came across the following information which resonated with me. You might also want to check out the work of Wendy Kennedy who channels the 9th dimensional Pleiadians.

Those who have Pleiades as their planetary origin are sensitive, loving and kind. There is a deep, abiding desire for peace and happiness for all. If one from Pleiades were asked what do you want out of life? They would likely say, “to be happy.” Pleiadeans have a pleasant smooth energy which others enjoy being near.

They are emotional and loving, but tend to repress much due to their desire to please others. They are sensitive and react quickly to criticism. Pleiadeans tend to sacrifice personal needs and wants while attempting to please others. This may cause inner resentment. Rather than expressing resentment or anger openly, Pleiadeans may instead use passive aggressive behavior in hopes that their feelings will be noticed and responded to without the need for discussion. They must learn to realize others whom they seek to please would usually prefer to hear their feelings and needs. Pleiadeans can become physically ill in situations where there is anger, open tension or arguments around them, as they absorb emotions of others in an unconscious effort to mediate and smooth situations. The tendency to repress their own emotions, and the emotions absorbed from others can form energy blockages if not released over a period of time. This can lead to eventual physical illness.

A large part of the learning experience for Pleiadeans is to learn to allow others to experience what they have chosen, and not become personally involved. They will learn to be aware of their desire to make others happy and realize that one can only be responsible for ones personal happiness and self development. They must learn to allow others to be responsible for themselves, their growth and learning situations. They must learn that they cannot decide when others are happy, or what others need to be happy, and instead focus on creating their own happiness. As true responsibility is accepted for self and personal happiness, they will flourish and the physical body will respond with radiance.

Pleiadeans must work to develop communication skills on a third dimensional level and also to develop self-esteem. It is important for them to reclaim personal power, learn to communicate freely and become strong within. At times, it may appear to others that Pleiadeans are overly reserved and distant. This is due to their tendency to criticize their thoughts to the point of not sharing them and the self esteem problems many Pleiadeans have. Often they feel that their thoughts are not “worth” sharing and must work in this area also.

Those from Pleiades may develop patterns of using various third dimensional pursuits as temporary escapes from reality, or false aids in building communication ability and confidence. This could be ventures into drugs or drinking, creating sexual or romantic dramas, or simply escaping into other realities through reading, television or movies.

Pleiadeans release through crying. Due to their tendency to repress emotions, this may build to a point where releasing must occur. This may result in crying which appears as an overreaction to current situations. Instead, it is a releasing of much more than the current situation. Due to the communication issues which are worked with, many Pleiadeans experience various types of releasing in the throat chakra area, such as crying. This could also be frequent physical problems or speech difficulty, such as hoarseness, coughing, or tightness in the throat chakra. This will no longer occur when confidence and free communication of emotions and needs are learned and used in daily life. These can be used as signs to look within at what is not being communicated that needs to be.

Pleiadeans are very strong on faith and trust. They have a strong sense of purpose from childhood, a feeling of knowing there is a God connection, purpose and plan, even in their darkest hour. There is an inner desire to seek spiritual answers and to find their connection to the God Force. As they begin to seek and learn, growth begins. As they begin to realize the God connection and to love themselves as the perfect beings that all are, many of the old feelings, emotions and self doubts fade.

Hi Julian.

Really like this yes really resonated with me too.

T b h it sounds quite like me, be great to be a pleiadian
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 04-03-2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Hmmm...a lot of things that other people say about the Pleiadians doesn't seem to resonate with me on much/if any level personally.

First, are their observations that they are a 'Nordic race' of blue-eyed, blonde haired and fair-skinned people and were the progenitors of the whole Aryan civilisation - well, I have light brown hair, olive skin and green eyes - which is genetic and has nothing to do with my 'soul origin' as a Pleaidian.

Next, is their 'loving kindness/compassion' and as I read that description above, I felt it could apply to anybody who is on the 'spiritual path' regardless of what 'star seed' they are and so I'm just a tad skeptical about this.

From my own understanding and recollection, the Pleaidians are also called the Sanat Kumara...or 'those born of the Six Mothers' and who acknowledge/worship the deity or deities of; Sanat Kumara (Lord Murugan) Himself and Ashtar Sheran (who looks and sounds nothing like the portrayal by humans who claim to channel Him).

Here is a picture of the Pleaidian Sanat Kumara/Murugan with an associated article:
https://www.pillaicenter.com/blog/ne...rect-pleiades/

It is long forgotten that the whole Indus Valley race and Hinduism itself (called Sanatan Dharma or the Laws of the Sanat) was taught by these beings from the Pleiades system...and we call them, the 'Devas' or 'Shining Ones' and it wasn't becaused they had 'white skin/blue eyes' but their form was non-corporeal...they are beings of pure light, but could also 'shapeshift' into whatever form they chose as they interacted with matter on this 3D plane, and often, into a form that they would hence be 'known by' and 'recognised' by the peoples of Earth.

This also helps to explain it somewhat:
https://vibhanshu.wordpress.com/2009...mythology-met/

To be a Vedic Hindu...and to totally and fully understand the Divine Origins of the 'Ascended Masters' who taught us Yoga, the nature of Consciousness, the means for self-realisation or actualisation...is also to understand the whole celestial origin of this knowledge and one's individual relationship TO it, as an embodied or incarnated soul on THIS plane and it goes very deep...beyond any mere theoretical knowledge, superficial experience or application thereof.

It is also very briefly outlined here, but there are still a LOT of inconsistencies in this:
http://www.skandagurunatha.org/oracles/skanda-chap1.asp

It is all based upon the "symbol of the Pleiadians" or the hexagram, which I have written a book extensively about and it is through this symbol and by using it, the early humans were instructed as to the nature of their inner Divinity.

I'll post more information about this at a later date, but yeah...I'm a star child from this system.

It's my understanding that there are different branches of Pleiadians. Have you heard of Barbara Hand Clow? She also channels the Pleiadians and has written several books. She calls them the "keepers of the 5th dimension". She also claims that there is a connection between Native American peoples and the Pleiadians (as in the Pleiadians also taught the Native Americans various things). I did hear her say in an interview that anyone with an open heart would be a Pleiadian, but I am more interested in the actual Pleiadians, as in those from the Pleiadies star system.
I didn't know about the Pleiadians having a connection to Hindus (this is also very interesting to me for personal reasons). I have some connection to Pleiadians (as this is the group that channeled me when my third eye opened; they introduced themselves as "the Pleiadians"). I thought at the time that it might have something to do with my Native American roots. I also recently had a vision of myself in- between lives, and in that vision my skin was blue. Do you have any idea what this might mean?

Their form being what you described as "non-corporal" is more how I experienced them than as having a physical form. They seem to me to be more energetic and not so much attached to a physical body (that's not to say they don't have one though).

The hexagram that you describe is also known as the Merkaba in the Bible and Jewish mysticism. I didn't know it was the Pleiadian symbol. Could you go more into this, and also I would be interested to read the book. I have been fascinated with the merkaba since learning about it. It's my understanding that the merkaba is what is described in the Bible as the "chariots of the gods", which was really an energetic spaceship. It's my understanding that this is one way to travel inter-dimensionally. I would be interested to know anything about the merkaba and further discuss it. Thanks
Old 08-06-2018, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
It's my understanding that there are different branches of Pleiadians. Have you heard of Barbara Hand Clow? She also channels the Pleiadians and has written several books. She calls them the "keepers of the 5th dimension". She also claims that there is a connection between Native American peoples and the Pleiadians (as in the Pleiadians also taught the Native Americans various things). I did hear her say in an interview that anyone with an open heart would be a Pleiadian, but I am more interested in the actual Pleiadians, as in those from the Pleiadies star system.
I didn't know about the Pleiadians having a connection to Hindus (this is also very interesting to me for personal reasons). I have some connection to Pleiadians (as this is the group that channeled me when my third eye opened; they introduced themselves as "the Pleiadians"). I thought at the time that it might have something to do with my Native American roots. I also recently had a vision of myself in- between lives, and in that vision my skin was blue. Do you have any idea what this might mean?

Their form being what you described as "non-corporal" is more how I experienced them than as having a physical form. They seem to me to be more energetic and not so much attached to a physical body (that's not to say they don't have one though).

The hexagram that you describe is also known as the Merkaba in the Bible and Jewish mysticism. I didn't know it was the Pleiadian symbol. Could you go more into this, and also I would be interested to read the book. I have been fascinated with the merkaba since learning about it. It's my understanding that the merkaba is what is described in the Bible as the "chariots of the gods", which was really an energetic spaceship. It's my understanding that this is one way to travel inter-dimensionally. I would be interested to know anything about the merkaba and further discuss it. Thanks
Thank you as well.

My time is limited at the moment, so I can only point the way and leave you to do the research:

http://narayanaoracle.com/?p=505
http://narayanaoracle.com/?tag=pleiadian
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...-the-pleiades/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKeaXjiKDoY

Basically, Lord Murugan is the guardian of the Pleiades and His symbol is the Shatkona or six-pointed star (star of David) being born from the Tantric union of Shiva and Shakti.

I can give you more info, but that will do for now.