Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 08-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Super Moderator
Because when we dredge up old issues that we think we buried for good, a part of us can get very defensive and reactionary. We buried that part for a reason and it can open old wounds to unbury it. When you told the boy it wasn't you it was essentially like letting your guard down so the part that was buried didn't have to be on the defensive. Subconsciously this stuff is bubbling up but your conscious mind is still trying to keep the status quo which put the boy at ease. Generally in dreams the characters in it represent the different aspects of our psyche. We can be sad and angry at the same time, rational and emotional. We have many layers and they don't always work well together which is what leads to inner conflict. I suspect the buried part of you got triggered emotionally (lady messing with the grave) by something in your life, maybe some encounter, but since you weren't consciously ready to confront it, the status quo was staying the same and the buried part the little boy represents didn't have to be on guard to be confronted so your subconscious was able to relax and play. As much as there is a part of us that wants to heal there is another part that is very protective of us and the protective side can put up some resistance. That is why change usually takes time and patience.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator
As well if the little boy represents your anger which you have tried to suppress and bury by telling them it wasn't you it is like telling your anger you have no intention of engaging with it and so it could stop being angry. But like I said before, if we don't allow it expression it will eventually need and find an outlet whether that be outbursts or illness.
Old 17-04-2017, 09:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
I'm not sure if this was an AP or LD so you be the judge. It started with me being in a cemetery. I was walking around when i saw this lady desicrating a grave so i ran over to her and yelled at here to stop. I told her the spirit may haunt her if she kept this up, she started confronting me saying mind your business, she waved her hand at me as to shoot me away.

Then this light flashed towards us and we both ran, but me i flew away. The whole time i felt like i was being followed but i didn't see nothing. So i get home and for a short min i was in my room, then came back out to my living room; where i was startled to see this little ghost boy in the middle of the floor he looked so ****ed off his eyes were dark too...

I asked what he wanted he said...why you mess with my grave i told him it wasn't me it was the female and that i tried to stop her....he calmed down and the darkness around his eyes went away and he was happy....he staid a while playing in the middle of my floor and left And i woke up wondering was this an obe or ld....i think the little boy either went back to his grave or went to confront/haunt the lady that desecrated his grave...

Why would a grown woman desecrate a little boys grave? that's just so cruel...the kid was so sweet and gentle after i told him it wasn't me.....i guess he saw that both of us were there and when we split up he decided to go after me first. Cause i was there....there's a lesson here never spit, pee or otherwise on a persons grave even if you didn't do it you were still there and you will be haunted good thing i was either AP or LD otherwise i couldn't see and talk to him and know what was going on.

Definitely a lucid dream, even though I believe all dreams to be lesser forms of astral projection.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:13 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
can you explain how it takes away my innocence bottling up my emotion, I rather call it keeping it under control, tho it spills out in dream, but I rather that be the outlet than the physical world, but on the other hand if I look at it from Perfections perspective I'm still hurting people/beings, so i'm messing up either way, but I spend more time in the physical, so that's the one that i'm more worried about, figuring the spiritual world would understand where i'm coming from , but I don't know, i'm so in love with the spiritual side that I avoid my physical life, i'm just so frustrated. :(

Do take A Course In Miracles ..... what appears in the way of coming to your Higher Self are simply mis-perceptions of ego attempting to hold you back from that which you already are ~!
Old 05-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
reber wenmom had a patin of cryn boy wish wud giv pepel hei jevis wen thy did sleep hear or othr hose we livd in yrs go 1 in 29 had us all scredk hose wz cursd lk ic wz angry 2 it wz
evn hear mo got rid of it yrs go but yes i get it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔