Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2006, 02:31 AM
e-ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sada
I have noticed that after giving or receiving Reiki and even when I am meditating I end up with headaches even after I've cleared the energy. Does anyone know why that may be?

I had headaches for a long time and it was during my initial spiritual awakening process, when I first started using my spiritual energy. I'm not sure if yours is a similar kind of head pressure but mine was just an accumulation of energy inside the head that needed grounding. I learned how to ground properly and also started using crystals and now it has dissipated. Oh, and it was also a symptom of the crown chakra opening, at least in my case. Hope you manage to sort it soon.

rose, it's amazing isn't it, you truly can feel all of the negative energy being pulled out. xxx
Old 25-10-2006, 04:07 AM
Guide

Sada, I can tell you exactly why you are receiving the headaches. It is one of two things or a combination of both of them. Firstly, It is very important to pay attention to the way you feel after a healing session, as a healer. One thing that happens to many healers during a session is that they give away their own energy along with the reiki or other healing energies while doing a session. This usually indicates that the ego is envolved. It is very easy to be attached to the outcome, expect results, or want success during and after a healing. However, this very desire comes from the ego and whenever the healing energy you give is filtered through your ego, it causes you to project your own energy into the patient/client/recipient. Often, healers feel tired or drained after healings when this happens. Some even get headaches. This is likely what happened to you. Secondly, the other possibility, though less likely based on your brief description, is that during the healing your also exposed energy in your own system that needs healing beyond that of a simple clearing. Remember, during a session, it is really both who are being healed, the recipient and the healer. And, as you raise your vibration, you will become aware of more of your inner issues, as well, and they sometimes can affect the way your physical body feels.

I should add that what e-ma says can be true as well, when you first start increasing the flow through your crown, it can make your head feel strange. In time it will pass, just remember to work on yourself as much as you work on others, more! :)

Chadley.

Last edited by chadley : 25-10-2006 at 04:13 AM.
Old 25-10-2006, 06:31 AM
Moonflower

Hi Rose

Ha Ha I know what you mean about an Aries being one myself but I have learnt that being angry just means that you are not healed from within, we look after our hair, our nails, our skin in fact everything that is external but we need to nurture ourselves from within to be a healer you need to be healed & yes we all have the ability, think about it a child falls over grazing their knee the Mother/Fathers reaction is to pick up the child & they then instinctively put their hands on the child where it hurts the child immediately slowly stops frettin that is healing pure & simple..

In todays society people seem to be afraid to touch but touch is so very important, an old, young person give them a lovely warm hug no one ever leaves a session with me without having a hug & a smile some, just placing a hand on their shoulder,arm is often more appreciated than you know we have been scaremongered into beleiving that most people have ulterior motives when in reality most people are just being kind & loving.

You must always trust your intuition with regard to people we have all met people who we do not know but instantly for some reason take a dislike but not really knowing why? this is another area & I beleive that they are not neccessarily a bad person but you are picking up on their energy field seeing their aura without realising it & at times it can be negative.

But I digress but mabee some of you have some input into what I beleive. Rosie you asked for any advice I will do my best to help I will go to a new reply.

Moonflower
Old 25-10-2006, 07:18 AM
Moonflower

Hi again

For protection it is always a good practice to get into the routine of incorporating it into your daily life like brushing your teeth, after you have had a shower etc & you have washed away any negativity you need to create an Auric shield around you much like a force field (Startrek springs to mind ha ha)..

Here is where your imagination can really go to town!! You can use the protection method on anything your house, your car just put it into a protective bubble u can do it as a physical or visualisation imagine starting from your front, sides then back pulling it up to your crown Chakra & tying it up as you would a balloon, me personally I use both when Im out & about I do it with visualisation but in my workplace/home I do it physically. Some people will just create a beautiful bubble of whatever colour u choose, pink, blue the colours of the rainbow would be lovely to coincide with the Chakras, U can visualise a mirror to your back, front & sides reflecting everything back to where it came nothing can get in & nothing can get out, for those who are Reiki attuned you may like to use the Reiki symbols, put yourself in a pyramid, put a bouquet of beautiful flowers around u.

Let your imagination creativity flow have fun with it let us know your visualisations, the imagination knows no bounds your visualisation can then be used by other people we could have a page on visualisations for protection but please pureness & light only.. Ur Auric protection visualistion is unique to you as we are all unique..

I hope this is of some help to you.

We are never so lost that our angels cannot find us.

Below are the Spiritual precepts of Reiki.

Just for today do not anger
Just for today do not worry
Honour you parents, teachers, elders
Earn you living honestly
Show gratitude to all living things

Love has no discrimination, Love has no judgement, Love is.

Love is all I know, Love to you all wherever you are!

Moonflower
Old 26-10-2006, 01:35 AM
rose

thankyou so much moonflower *hug*

i love it that you call me rosie as well :) and i am a huggy person so i appreciate what you said about touching :) i am an aries too so often attract others in my life to learn lessons. i learnt so much from this particular friend about myself also.

i use a rose/lotus visualisation a lot for my heart chakra....when i am walking down a street with scary people, when i am angry with someone, when someone is angry at me....

visualisations are so powerful! i love the simple, pure words of reiki you shared. i can't wait to learn reiki. to heal myself and others, that's a nice cycle to start. love oneself fully to love others fully. it can only get better

thankyou for being with us moonflower *hug*

Last edited by rose : 26-10-2006 at 01:41 AM.
Old 26-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Moonflower

A Rose for a Rose

Hi Rosie

Thank you for your kind words & ur PM, I am happy that I found this site u r all beautiful individuals.

I am happy you like Rosie it just seemed right you seem to be more like a Rosie to me!!

Visualise a beautiful lotus flower with a thousand petals unfolding gently at the top of your head opening up your crown chakra for all the wonderful energy to come through you..

Moonflower x
Old 27-10-2006, 05:47 AM
rose

*giant hug* thankyou. i use that visualisation for my heart chakra. i have never really thought about opening my other ones yet. i'll give that a go
Old 27-10-2006, 12:23 PM
spiritus

Hi moonflower are u also known as Phillipa?
Or am in barking up the wrong tree???lol
Old 27-10-2006, 12:38 PM
Moonflower

Hi Spirtus

Sorry wrong tree!!

Love & Light

Moonflower x

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritus
Hi moonflower are u also known as Phillipa?
Or am in barking up the wrong tree???lol
Old 22-05-2007, 02:51 PM
drmaria

Hi I have reiki 1 and 2

unfortunaltey there are too many people out there who think that reiki is mumbo jumbo, that is until they have a treatment.
Closed Thread