Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 23-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Ascender
Freekre, that is a good way of looking at it. Because PIZZA! I want my own chickens. My own little delicious egg producing fluff balls. With their own sweet little house. I should ask some neighbors if I can buy eggs off them lol. People in this city have tons of chickens in their backyards.

Kris, I live for yoga and making these changes seems to compliment the practice beautifully. It's so awesome that you are passionate about these things and help others to be the same way. Truly convinced yoga will help save the world lol I have watched Forks over Knives on Netflix. Incredible! Will check out these other ones!!

Old 25-08-2015, 08:47 AM
Experiencer
Hi Libby,

What actually gave me the go ahead for a vegetarian diet and later moving on to a vegan diet was the knowledge that masters of light in the afterlife are all vegetarian.
I have read the books of Jozef Rulof and I got a very good and satisfying understanding from them of the afterlife and why we are here and what we are doing here in the first place.

I can't remember where I read it anymore, but I suppose they actually meant that masters of light are vegans instead of vegetarians. They said they do it out of compassion for the animals. Because they live in harmony with everything else that lives, animals, flowers, etcetera and that means they don't eat animals. They do eat. Certainly, but mainly fruit. Food in the higher spheres of light is very different from what we have on earth.
I have a topic about food in the afterlife on my own forum.

At first it didn't do much to me, but when I reached my late 40s my digestion was getting seriously less. Because of that I decided to try a vegetarian diet. I moved very slowly into it. I was very suspicious if it could be sufficient for me. The transition to a vegetarian diet took me several months. I did skip cowmilk from my diet right away because I had to replace that with fortified soymilk to address my B12 and calcium needs. A few years later I skipped the last bit of dairy from my diet: cheese. I thought I could not live without cheese, but when that happened I suddenly, like magic, started to loose weight without hardly any effort at all.

My health has improved significantly. I feel healthier, brighter and happier then I did in years before. So I am very keen on holding on to this. I suppose it would not harm me anymore if I would eat meat once or twice a week, but my health and well-being have become so important to me that I don't want to give in for that.

And like I said before, masters of light are all vegan. I want to become a master of light too. It's really not so far stretched and dreamy at all. With the books that I have read I have achieved a sound understanding of who I am and how to move on to create myself a sphere of light in the afterlife.

Also, I do think that my entrance to the afterlife will take longer than I used to think in the past. At present I feel so good and healthy that with my plant based diet I can get 90 with 2 fingers up my nose.

Hold on to it darling. You will get there too.
Old 25-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Master

LS, you may want to add to add two more movies to this list.

1) Earthlings (warning: not easy to watch)
2) Unity

Take care.
Old 26-08-2015, 09:51 PM
littlejbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Good job! I am passionate and activist (in my community) about two things - vegan living and yoga. If you get a chance please watch the following films:
1) Forks over knives available from Netflix
2) PlantPure Nation -
3) Cowspiracy - available at their website.
They are highly enlightening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
LS, you may want to add to add two more movies to this list.

1) Earthlings (warning: not easy to watch)
2) Unity

Take care.

May I add 'Peaceable Kingdom' [great list]
This is what changed me overnight into a vegan.
Frankensteer is also a good documentary to watch.
Old 30-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
Hi Libby,

What actually gave me the go ahead for a vegetarian diet and later moving on to a vegan diet was the knowledge that masters of light in the afterlife are all vegetarian.
I have read the books of Jozef Rulof and I got a very good and satisfying understanding from them of the afterlife and why we are here and what we are doing here in the first place.

I can't remember where I read it anymore, but I suppose they actually meant that masters of light are vegans instead of vegetarians. They said they do it out of compassion for the animals. Because they live in harmony with everything else that lives, animals, flowers, etcetera and that means they don't eat animals. They do eat. Certainly, but mainly fruit. Food in the higher spheres of light is very different from what we have on earth.
I have a topic about food in the afterlife on my own forum.

At first it didn't do much to me, but when I reached my late 40s my digestion was getting seriously less. Because of that I decided to try a vegetarian diet. I moved very slowly into it. I was very suspicious if it could be sufficient for me. The transition to a vegetarian diet took me several months. I did skip cowmilk from my diet right away because I had to replace that with fortified soymilk to address my B12 and calcium needs. A few years later I skipped the last bit of dairy from my diet: cheese. I thought I could not live without cheese, but when that happened I suddenly, like magic, started to loose weight without hardly any effort at all.

My health has improved significantly. I feel healthier, brighter and happier then I did in years before. So I am very keen on holding on to this. I suppose it would not harm me anymore if I would eat meat once or twice a week, but my health and well-being have become so important to me that I don't want to give in for that.

And like I said before, masters of light are all vegan. I want to become a master of light too. It's really not so far stretched and dreamy at all. With the books that I have read I have achieved a sound understanding of who I am and how to move on to create myself a sphere of light in the afterlife.

Also, I do think that my entrance to the afterlife will take longer than I used to think in the past. At present I feel so good and healthy that with my plant based diet I can get 90 with 2 fingers up my nose.

Hold on to it darling. You will get there too.

mogenblue....this is unusual. I checked out your forum and the thread on "Food in the Afterlife", and I really know your face! I really do know that face from somewhere and am having a hard time recognising where.....

Anyway, I loved this post here.

Many times I have heard from others that there is no need for food in the afterlife. Well....of course there is no need but I have an inkling there is definitely food there!
I had a silly little dream a while after my dog passed away. Okay I know she doesn't literally need to eat, but there were some round things, slightly larger than dog kibble, and blue and white. Apparently they tasted divine and all the dogs there liked them a lot! There was blue water with coloured sparkles of light, like rainbow-drops, which they could drink if they wanted to. Rain sometimes came down in the same pastel colours and was very welcomed. It was not like rain here but was wet!
And yet I have heard there is no 'weather' there.....

And once, while out of body, I did definitely eat a tiny bowl of miniature mushrooms, cooked beautifully in a very tasty sauce, the like of which I have never been able to replicate here! That was a very real, full-sense experience.
Old 30-08-2015, 03:09 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
mogenblue....this is unusual. I checked out your forum and the thread on "Food in the Afterlife", and I really know your face! I really do know that face from somewhere and am having a hard time recognising where.....

Well, in my early thirties I worked in a spiritual center here in town, the Rose, perhaps you have met me there..

Quote:
Anyway, I loved this post here.

Many times I have heard from others that there is no need for food in the afterlife. Well....of course there is no need but I have an inkling there is definitely food there!

That is why I appreciate the books of Rulof so much because they are written not by Rulof himself but by masters of light from the afterlife. Rulof was a very dedicated channel. Who knows better about the afterlife then the people who live there themselves?

Quote:
I had a silly little dream a while after my dog passed away. Okay I know she doesn't literally need to eat, but there were some round things, slightly larger than dog kibble, and blue and white. Apparently they tasted divine and all the dogs there liked them a lot! There was blue water with coloured sparkles of light, like rainbow-drops, which they could drink if they wanted to. Rain sometimes came down in the same pastel colours and was very welcomed. It was not like rain here but was wet!
And yet I have heard there is no 'weather' there.....

And once, while out of body, I did definitely eat a tiny bowl of miniature mushrooms, cooked beautifully in a very tasty sauce, the like of which I have never been able to replicate here! That was a very real, full-sense experience.

There are ascending spheres of light and descending spheres of darkness in the spiritual world. And thousands of subspheres in between.
The higher you go the more perfect and harmonious life becomes. That also goes for food. The higher you go, the more perfect food becomes, and so the more perfect the taste becomes too.
I don't think you will ever be able to replicate the same taste here. You don't have the right ingredients. They don't exist here.
Old 17-09-2015, 02:49 PM
Ascender
Yes, love the movies. Keep it coming.
Small world, Mogen and Tobi.

Update....
It's going well but I can't stop eating cookies. Not healthy ones either. Big, fat, ding dang ones with m&ms and stuff. I just.... had to say that.
Old 17-09-2015, 03:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
Update....
It's going well but I can't stop eating cookies. Not healthy ones either. Big, fat, ding dang ones with m&ms and stuff. I just.... had to say that.

At least you are honest. ;-)
Old 17-09-2015, 04:06 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
Yes, love the movies. Keep it coming.
Small world, Mogen and Tobi.

Update....

Hi LibbyS. Tbh, I'm not vegan and I don't really care what anybody eats.

I just think you're very funny, and should become a comedienne - or write a funny book about your quest to become a vegetarian/vegan. Love it.

Old 18-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator
I love those big fat choc chip cookies too. I hope they have them in the spirit world....
No doubt they will have something like that which will taste far more wonderful even than we can buy here!