Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Guide
Response to eyewish (sorry I couldnt answer you in a private message.

Okay, sorry this is late. I haven't had a communication for a long time but tonight I opened up communication and they sent me their thoughts. It was nice to connect with them again. They are called the "dreamwalkers" though it was not they who altered humanities DNA. Along time ago there was a species called the Tababacalasians, it was they who altered humanitys dna (well at the time humanity was not humanity) their home planet was the same as ours, namely earth. They were a species which evolved, became self consious and then ultimatly became space faring. Another species evolved on this earth many millions of years later. Namely us. We had not yet reached our present state.

There was a kind of network of intelligient species through the stars (and still are) they were contacted by the tababacalasians and were told of the tababacalasians desire to genetically enhance us as a species in order to allow us to move forward in evolution. The many species agreed that it was okay for this to be done. The Tababacalasians were very advanced in this technology. They did this over many thousands of years - they were a patient race. As to how, all I know is that they spliced their own dna into ours. I have been told that because they were related to us i.e they were from the same planet, this made it easier for it to be done.

The problem is that they made us into a weapon, and at first into slavery. Then as time moved in they intergrated us into their society. They were a very arragant race and believed that they were the most evolved souls in the universe. In truth they were an abomination.

There was a war of sorts (this is cutting a long story short) and they were wiped out, and very nearly humanity too.

We still exist, and a part of them will always live within us too. Though we have a spiritual nature too. We have a Tababacalasian nature and a spiritual nature. If you want to understand the Tababacalasian nature just look to the nazis in world war 2, and if you want to see the other part of our nature than look to the holy men and woman through out the ages and for all the ones that sacrificed themselves in the great wars. Humanity is able to be the greatest and the worst.

I hope this answers your question somewhat. As to the trully how did they do it. Well, I would have to become a scientist to understand how these things are done. At the moment I am a just a free thinker. I would to be further learn't in these things. So may be I will be able to give you a more informed answer.