Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Knower
Short Term Manifestation Success!

Wow guys, so, for a while now I've been getting good at long term manifestation. Intention into action.

But I've always been curious about short term manifestation. I hear about people who can ask and immediately receive.

So the other day I tried it. I meditated a little to get my mind quiet. I asked the universe "Can I have an apple please? I would really love an apple." and I put myself in a state of "receiving". I opened myself up to any possibility. Then I asked again... "Can I please have an apple. Ohh I would actually love strawberries... no no no I won't ask for too much, an apple is fine." This is all in my head by the way, nothing out loud. I then thanked the universe and went back to my normal daily activities.

The next day, my flatmate brought strawberries home from the shop for me! Totally random. I didn't realize until later in the day that I actually manifested these stawberries. I'm eating them right now.

Result!
Old 07-02-2018, 10:27 PM
Deactivated Account
I remember that some years ago I put it to a small test.
"I love my boyfriend, but this evening I want to be alone.
Oh, and dear universe, you could give me a sign and let, say, my aunt call me.
To have three things, there is that particular computer game I want and that I found nowhere...
Thanks a lot."

A few hours later, my boyfriend called.
"Do not be angry, but today I rather stay at home."
The next day, my aunt called. And I found an ebay shop selling exactly the game I wanted (here some action was included, I had to check the web).
All small things, and all could be coincidence. But three at once and within 24 hours, hm...
Small things almost always work.

Once I made a prayer request here. Got 2 out of 3 within a couple months, and those were slightly bigger.

Didn't work with really big things yet, but one of the reasons might be that I did not believe it possible in the past. And now, I am totally happy with what I already have, there is nothing really big I want enough to manifest it.
Well, spiritual progress, but for that, I do not need LOA.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:19 PM
Knower
Aw that's awesome!

Yeah I don't even bother trying big things anymore because I'm highly aware that I don't see it possible. Even if I try to shift myself towards "anything is possible", which I do all the time anyway, there's still that conditioned belief there in the background.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
Wow guys, so, for a while now I've been getting good at long term manifestation. Intention into action.

But I've always been curious about short term manifestation. I hear about people who can ask and immediately receive.

So the other day I tried it. I meditated a little to get my mind quiet. I asked the universe "Can I have an apple please? I would really love an apple." and I put myself in a state of "receiving". I opened myself up to any possibility. Then I asked again... "Can I please have an apple. Ohh I would actually love strawberries... no no no I won't ask for too much, an apple is fine." This is all in my head by the way, nothing out loud. I then thanked the universe and went back to my normal daily activities.

The next day, my flatmate brought strawberries home from the shop for me! Totally random. I didn't realize until later in the day that I actually manifested these stawberries. I'm eating them right now.

Result!

Thank you Slash112 for your inspiring story you have shared with us.

I have had an unexpected recent example too. Now it may sound entirely like nothing to some here, however one thing to try and understand about our fellow human beings is this- that smile on the street from a stranger that one may see as a very mundane everyday thing, may be to another the very thing which changes a mind and saves a life. That is to say what is nothing to one, could be everything to another.

I have recently had a thought, stated as such "I would like some red ribbon for my staff, and talking stick, blue and red ribbon to tie around both". Now. I used no meditative state when thinking this, though my mood was running higher than usual (happier). That was it that one thought. Now the thought that followed after was thinking upon means of where to look for these, my case I was thinking I could easily get some of it from one of the local stores, for not too much money.

These thoughts began mid-last week. I have thought about how I would like the ribbon a couple other occasions within the two week period in passing.

So I have been going about my days, tidying up, relaxing, been sick as a dog. I had been going a bit stir crazy from being indoors. I had been getting an urge for the past couple days here to go outside.

Yesterday morning, while contemplating where I intend to put the garden area this year out back, I decide to go out of doors- in a bit of a fit of anger due most likely stressing myself and keeping myself cooped up...

I am in the backyard looking around the back to try to determine, where I want the flowers, where I want the vegetables, where I may think the sun will be most able to utilize etc. I notice my considerate neighbors have been throwing their trash there on the ground outback while taking the puppy out (I am internally fuming , and quite frankly very much still am). I begin picking up after their junk (I have enough to pick up within my own home...) and throwing it into the pails set aside for this very thing- trash.

I get to the area where there are indeed plants from last year that may indeed come back up next year- a little flower bed my previous neighbors had made, and there are two plastic bags left carelessly tossed there not from my neighbors in same building but the neighbor girl next door who goes around my garden area out back to "smoke" and apparently litter.

There attached to one of the ripped up plastic bags is a very small red ribbon. And right there I realize "Hey!! I remember thinking about wanting this"!

Still fuming I pick up as much of the random junk as I can grasp from the ground due to some of the junk is still frozen to the ground from the snow and then I promptly go indoors. I did use the red ribbon on my staff. I wrote about it- feeling it truly an example of manifesting- I work with manifesting practices quite a bit, and I like to write results down, and while I wrote I was fuming deeply- angry, but instead of writing how angry I was and still am I instead thanked the neighbor who carelessly threw the bags there and helped me attain on a level- a piece of a goal.

There is my recent story. It illustrates at least a couple key points here I feel. One it illustrates how something may come to us by another means, and reminds us to be open. Now I had in my head already I would have to pay for ribbon, and I know which store to look for it. And that is true I will still have to pay for some of it. But the red ribbon does illustrate despite only being one of a group needed, that Universe/ God what have you at times may have other plans. In this example I did get one sooner than I thought, for free, and unexpectedly. This is God's way of saying "You expect to have to pay do you? Know I love you, and Surprise"!

It illustrates another point I feel, but even I do not know truly the mechanics of this one and why it works this way for some people and not this way for others, and that is my next question- why do some get truly their goal, and others get not the original intent"?

In your excellent story you asked for an apple, asked for strawberries, then asked again for apples- and you got your strawberries- which is awesome by the way.

My story is slightly different- I asked for red and blue ribbon- or ribbons- I got a red ribbon. I still need a roll of both red and blue ribbon for the talking stick so it actually doesn't make it cheaper- but the staff already had a blue one and is in no further need of more at the moment.

In both your story and mine we both manifest in different ways. I find this very very interesting, so again thank you for sharing.

Just wanted to put my thoughts on this down, and to share my recent story and to share my thoughts on how we each manifest in our lives differently, and create uniquely.

Thank you for sharing your topic.
Old 08-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Knower
Wow that's an amazing story, Pluto! Thanks for sharing.

There's something common between our two experiences: We were both provided by the universe, exactly what we needed. We asked for various things but in the end were given what we need.

Mine was an example of "I know you really wanted strawberries, so here ya go".

Yours was an example of "I'll just give you what you need, no more, no less"

In any case, all these things are just awesome.
Plus, it's a skill that can be built up, like any other.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:16 AM
Lorelyen

Yup, the universe replies.

I need/want a couple of decent Neumann microphones able to record (church) organ and piano. What they have at the studio, what I have at home, just don't make it.

So the universe has provided. I have to do my bit: go down to gak's (Guitar Amp and Keyboard centre in North Road, about half a mile away) with my debit card. And they shall be mine.

Done and dusted.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yup, the universe replies.

I need/want a couple of decent Neumann microphones able to record (church) organ and piano. What they have at the studio, what I have at home, just don't make it.

So the universe has provided. I have to do my bit: go down to gak's (Guitar Amp and Keyboard centre in North Road, about half a mile away) with my debit card. And they shall be mine.

Done and dusted.

And this in my view is a great example of responsible, self realized, and self confident action.

Knowing when to act and what actions are required and then doing so, carrying through with the act, is a sign of maturity imo. Realization of one's actions is a doorway to realizations of many other things, in my view, including self.

Enjoy the equipment Lorelyen!

All my best.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:53 PM
Knower
Thanks guys.

I always loved when Infinite Waters says "Law of Attraction? Law of Action!".

And indeed it's one of many doorways into self.