Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-05-2019, 11:30 PM
Master

Is there available an interview with Ljubiša Stojanović?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Found this article,

Yep, that's some of the old products. I have 10 of them, I can share my experience with the Concentrator product. Two years ago I had a lot of health issues, my nervous system was a mess, I had chronic fatigue, trouble sleeping, all in all a horrible state of being. After taking a long break from college, taking a 2 year leave, I had no option but to return to try and finish college despite the health issues. I could barely focus on anything. So I bought the Concentrator, a product that won the silver medal at the World Fair of Discoveries in Bruxelles, Europe in 1992.
Long story short, had to pass 8 exams in a couple of months, five of them being in one single week. We use 1-5 grading system in here, in the end - my total average for all the exams was around 4.3. And these weren't easy exams, one of them was Metaphysics. The woman who sold me the product said it's a miracle I passed. My friends couldn't believe it, my best friend even said that if I pass all of them, he will pay me a round of go-karts, he was betting against. And of course, my mom cried because she was so relieved and proud, knowing how I struggled with my health. Nobody thought it was possible.
Old 28-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Is there available an interview with Ljubiša Stojanović?
He was a guest on several TV and radio shows, but this was in the days before Youtube.
Someone uploaded a seminar though, couple of months ago. If you are sensitive to energies, just youtube him, turn on the seminar, you can turn down the volume and do something else, you should feel really powerful energies in your body. One of my former friends, who is hyper-sensitive to these things and also a psychic, said she almost fell out of her chair when she first saw his photo.
There is no translation however on the video, maybe one day I will translate that as well. I would link it myself, but the forum doesn't let me post links even though I have over 15 posts, can someone help with that, who is the moderator so I can ask them? In the meantime, just youtube ''Ljubiša Stojanović'' to see how he looks like.

EDIT: P.S. Don't mistake him for Ljubiša Stojanović Louis, that guy is a singer The singer has a long beard and is bald, that's not the guy I'm talking about.
Old 28-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Master
OP, it's a good thing others are commenting. You are now able to add extra information that you hadn't previously thought about mentioning. ie personal experiences which others can relate to and TV/radio interviews. We need others to expand our ideas. That's how humans make progress, bouncing ideas off one another.
Old 28-05-2019, 01:15 PM
Seeker

lol I don't mind comments, on the contrary, I'm glad to hear questions and comments. However, I don't like people going off topic because it is basically spam.
Old 28-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Master
…………………...
Old 28-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
…………………...

With chips and mushy peas, yummy
Old 28-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Click:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENDnJKCiZgg
-Ljubiša Stojanović

I have a hard time reading blocks of text with no paragraphs.
Most of us do.
It's kind of a thing on forums that paragraphs and spaces are your best friend. Notice how Lorelyen's posts are
Helps to get more readers.

So many masters and teachers hidden, in almost secret to most of the world, that's for sure.
Not that he was secret...he was quite prolific!!!

Thanks for making the effort.

"Ljubisa Stojanovic is a Doctor of Energy Information Sciences, an Academic, active member of the
International Academy of E
nergy-Informative Sciences, Moscow. Since 1986, he has completely devoted himself to research and
healing within the field of
spiritual healing energies. Mr. Stojanovic has produced a line of his own healing products of energy medicine,
talismans, family
guardian, five sorts of creams, two types of pills, healing patch and photographs."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-05-2019, 02:56 PM
I loved this on page 13, so true...

"All people have the capacity to emit bioenergy. It is enough to put a palm onto the ailing area and wish
for the bioenergy to be transferred there and it will be automatically done.

Compared to ordinary people, bio-healers have the increased capacity to radiate.
What
makes them different from the others is that they have simply become aware
of the fact
that they can help the patient by transmitting their bioenergy."

http://the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Kundalini%20Tantra%20Yoga%20Chakra%20Meditation%20 %5Bbook%20pack%5D/PDF/Ljubisa%20Stojanovic%20-%20Places%20of%20Power.pdf

Doesn't appear you can click it, tho...
Same link given earlier... Post #5 ...Inavalan.

When I read about the frequencies being measured it reminded me of David Hawkins work, too.
I'm sure someone will bring up Reiki or Faith Healing at some point.
Wonderful when it all comes together.

-Oh, I spoke too soon ...Page 14 of the pdf...LOL
*Just want to add enthusiastically...I loved his talk on his encounter with Christ starting on Page 30.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
With chips and mushy peas, yummy

…………………...