Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-05-2019, 11:51 PM
Master
OP, there's a place on this forum called YourSpace, I think that's where people post without interaction.
Old 27-05-2019, 02:15 AM
Master

Hi Azurr0

I appreciate your desire to share these teachings, but when I am faced with long unstructured paragraphs then I simply move on. And I am someone who reads a lot of esoteric philosophy, so I suspect that others also look at your postings and decide not to read it.

Can you organise these paragraphs for the sake of clarity?

And you are a bit optimistic if you post these ideas on a discussion forum and then order people not to debate the ideas raised.

Perhaps, as JosephineBloggs has suggested, you check out YourSpace and consider posting there. I must admit I've never looked at YourSpace on this forum - I wonder what's in there.

Peace.
Old 27-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Seeker

Guys, it's really not that hard to understand. Threads on a forum are a means of organizing content. This is a topic about knowledge acquired by a researcher in deep meditation, transferred by spiritual energies to him. It's not a topic about India, about poetry, about ice-cream or electric cars. Imagine running a seminar somewhere titled, for example ''Discussion about Aristotle's theory of common sense'' and people come to your seminar, take a seat, and start talking about football. You say, ''Uhm, this is a seminar about Aristotle'' but the crowd reacts ''Yeah, but I really enjoyed the game last night.'' Who is crazy here? I want this to be organized and on point, no spam, so that people who are interested can easily navigate the thread. This knowledge is important, I am using my precious time here. If you want to discuss THE TOPIC, please do, for anything else, find a thread about it.
Old 27-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
What benefit do Mr Stojanovics Creams, Talismans, Pills, and Healing Patches actually have or said to have ?

Different products have different effects, most of them are used for healing purposes. Most of them have been tested in hospitals, at universities, etc. I have these products myself and I can assure you that they work, if I find time I will scan and post the research done on these products. Basically, a highly developed individual (in terms of spirituality) - if given the permission, can tether cosmic energies to a material, or more precisely - tether some of the powers, effects that these energies have. After this is done, all you have to do is wear the talisman or apply the cream and the program of the product is realized by super intelligent energies. I would write more about it, but these products are not available anymore because the author died. There are a few of them left in stock, anyone interested can PM me and I can help you in obtaining them.

EDIT: for more info, try looking at the electronic edition of the books mentioned: Places of Power - linked on the first page of the thread, or google The Holy Knowledge pdf Ljubisa
Old 27-05-2019, 12:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
Azurr0, I have been reading your posts and enjoy doing so. Is the bioenergy and Christ energy mentioned in your posts similar to prana/chi/ki in yoga and eastern martial arts !

There are traditional healing systems based on prana like reiki, pranic healing, sudarshan kriya, acupuncture that works on healing by increasing prana or sorting off pranic blocks.

Has Ljubiša Stojanović developed any such healing methods !
:

He acquired hundreds of healing methods and could heal any disease. Might have been the most powerful healer we have ever seen. Thing is, Yugoslavia was pretty cut off from the rest of the world, he didn't seek fame or attention, and that is why only about half a million people have heard of him, mostly in this region. If this happened in USA, the whole world would know, but individuals from small countries that lay low don't get much attention from the media. There are other examples like this, Daskalos from Cyprus was an enlightened person and most have never heard of him. He was also an extraordinary healer.
As far as prana is concerned, that part has never been explained in literature. My current theory is that prana is just a different word for bioenergy, because our organism only has white bioenergy, gray bioenergy and information energy. But hey, whatever works, right? I have used literature on prana and helped my mother get rid of cramps using those methods, I don't care how it works, as long as it does.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:22 PM
Seeker

Angel1 Little Cosmic Meditations

Okay guys, there has been plenty of theory, let's do something practical now! The author received instructions on how to perform ''Little Cosmic meditations'' - this is how the spiritual energies call them and they are a gift from cosmos to humans. The meditations are very simple, they last only a minute or two and have great benefits that can be felt immediately by sensitive people.
First one I will share with you is called Sunset:

POSITION: sit or lie down, eyes closed

THE MEDITATION: imagine being on the sea shore, couple of meters away from water. There you will find a rock where you should sit down, in the traditional meditating position, facing the sea. The Sun is setting, it has touched the surface of the sea on the horizon, it's reflection flickering on the surface of the water, all the way to the shore where you are sitting. The sun rays and their reflections on the water surface are very calm and pleasant.
After sitting on the rock, observe the sunset - the ball of the Sun and the reflection on the water reaching the shore. If you can't observe both the Sun and it's reflection at the same time, try observing at least one or the other.
You may ocassionaly lose contact with the sun and the rays reflecting on water, but know they are right there waiting for you, and return to them.

REMARK:
In this meditation, it is necessary that the sunlight is mild, setting on the horizon, it's rays not bothering your eyes. Also, the rock should always be the same, because the moment you sit on it, the meditation starts.

DURATION: About three minutes.

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY: This meditation is usually done once a day, but if you are not feeling well, you can do it multiple times a day.

EFFECTS OF THE ''SUNSET'' MEDITATION:
Often the person will feel more slowed down with deep breathing, relaxation and less tension after only a couple of seconds of sitting on the rock. This is because the act of sitting on the rock is an appeal, a signal to spiritual energies to cleanse your aura of different consequences from stress and negative thoughts, to remove the causes of nervous tension and different illnesses and to improve the functioning of the nervous system.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurr0
He acquired hundreds of healing methods and could heal any disease. Might have been the most powerful healer we have ever seen. Things is, Yugoslavia was pretty cut off from the rest of the world, he didn't seek fame or attention, and that is why only about half a million people have heard of him, mostly in this region. If this happened in USA, the whole world would know, but individuals from small countries that lay low don't get much attention from the media. There are other examples like this, Daskalos from Cyprus was an enlightened person and most have never heard of him. He was also an extraordinary healer.

I have great respect and regard for eastern europe and feel they have a lot to offer the world, spiritually and materially.

It's also great that there are spiritual masters over there, and hopefully the wisdom and positive energies they spawn may bring stability and harmony to the region.

Quote:
As far as prana is concerned, that part has never been explained in literature. My current theory is that prana is just a different word for bioenergy, because our organism only has white bioenergy, gray bioenergy and information energy. But hey, whatever works, right? I have used literature on prana and helped my mother get rid of cramps using those methods, I don't care how it works, as long as it does.

Yeah, I am a fan of alternative medical systems.

I have met a couple of people who had exhausted all that allopathy had to offer and found their cures through alternative medicine.

Such cures or healing systems also tend to be cheaper and inexpensive and will not bankrupt you as well.

There are people who work hard all their lives till retirement , and then use all their savings up for treatment for diseases.

It is harder for poorer people who can't even afford health insurance. Knowledge of such alternative medical systems can help such people a lot.

As I said earlier, alternative healing systems can also be effective.

Arthur Boorman was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War for 15 years, and was told by his doctors that he would never be able to walk on his own, ever again. Through study and practice of Hatha Yoga, he was able to walk, even run and prove his doctors wrong. There is a great youtube of his transformation on the net.

I have a personal example myself 14 years back, when I had a boil on the back of my neck. The allopathy doctor gave me a prescription with three hundred bucks of antibiotics which I had to consume.

I decided to try a natural remedy I remembered reading in a book on home remedies, and found that the boil was gone totally.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 27-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Seeker

Herbs can be useful, but there is a limit to what you can accomplish with them. There are no limits to spiritual energy medicine, from what I know everything can be healed. If you want to get a glimpse into it, feel it for yourself, try out the meditation I have posted. It won't heal any diseases, but sensitive people can feel a certain effect. And this is just a ''little cosmic meditation'', it's not even a healing method, imagine being healed by the same entities (spiritual energies) that created human beings, they know all about our organism, every detail. Of course, there is an innumerable number of energies that have nothing to with the creation of living beings, but they can still heal us, it's just that the former sounds better for the sake of conversation. The author healed that way, as did many others, but nobody wrote about it so precisely other than him.
Old 27-05-2019, 07:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Different products have different effects, most of them are used for healing purposes. Most of them have been tested in hospitals, at universities, etc. I have these products myself and I can assure you that they work, if I find time I will scan and post the research done on these products. Basically, a highly developed individual (in terms of spirituality) - if given the permission, can tether cosmic energies to a material, or more precisely - tether some of the powers, effects that these energies have. After this is done, all you have to do is wear the talisman or apply the cream and the program of the product is realized by super intelligent energies. I would write more about it, but these products are not available anymore because the author died. There are a few of them left in stock, anyone interested can PM me and I can help you in obtaining them.

EDIT: for more info, try looking at the electronic edition of the books mentioned: Places of Power - linked on the first page of the thread, or google The Holy Knowledge pdf Ljubisa

Found this article,

http://trgovina-greengo.blogspot.com...oducts-by.html
Old 27-05-2019, 07:23 PM
Master

Sorry for this off-topic short post:

Quote:

Arthur Boorman was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War for 15 years, and was told by his doctors that he would never be able to walk on his own, ever again. Through study and practice of Hatha Yoga, he was able to walk, even run and prove his doctors wrong. There is a great youtube of his transformation on the net.
Thanks. Truly inspirational!

Quote:

I have a personal example myself 14 years back, when I had a boil on the back of my neck. The allopathy doctor gave me a prescription with three hundred bucks of antibiotics which I had to consume.

I decided to try a natural remedy I remembered reading in a book on home remedies, and found that the boil was gone totally.
It really works (no surgery, no antibiotics): "Smiles' Prid Homeopathic Drawing Salve"
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.