Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Knower

How do you see spirits?

Can anyone tell please how do you see spirits? Do you see them with your naked eyes as you see a person down the road? Do you see them exactly as them being humans? How do they see you if they don't have eyes anymore? Can you give an example or illustration? How do tou distinguish it from a hallucination? How do you know it's all real?
Old 28-06-2019, 12:35 PM
Master
I don't literally see spirits, I don't want to either and Spirit is kind enough to respect such things.
I'm clairknowing, clairsentient, used to be clairaudient as a kid, and have seen some things then too. I don't want that anymore. The knowing and sensing is enough for me.

How can they see? You're thinking too 3D. On here in the physical you need physical eyes to see as the energy on this planet is lower / dense cos it is all physical.
But when your a spirit you are an energy being and are on a higher vibration, and you don't need physical eyes or ears or a physical brain.
Old 28-06-2019, 12:43 PM
Knower

That was a fast one! Thank you so much. How accurate was the information that you received? If I may ask
Old 29-06-2019, 07:46 AM
Knower

Like how do you know that what you experience is real and not imagination?
Old 29-06-2019, 08:20 AM
Master
Hi,

I guess your question could be how to discern hallucination from imagination. Using the imagination is an essential aspect for detecting what is real. For when you imagine some thing, like a fond memory, you get to experience that event again. The same is true for bad experiences. Which is why fear creates the experience a person is trying to avoid. Your imagination(fears) creates the experience. Such is the power of human consciousness.

To know how accurate the information you receive is, you must put that guidance into practice. Then discuss your expectations and what actually happen with your guide.

I hope these thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Deactivated Account

I see them more or less with my physical eyes, but I'm clairvoyant
Old 29-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
Like how do you know that what you experience is real and not imagination?
I think by growing and developing intuitively. You can easily do that by beginning to listen to your intuition and following its guidance no matter how insignificant it seems.
First time I made a distinct discernment was when I picked up on something that threw me completely out of whack, and my then partner asked "Is it yours or not?"
That was the first time I actually gave that thought, haha. I immediately knew the answer: it is NOT mine.
Now this was something from a living person that I didn't even know. It turned out to be a friend of my partner so I somehow picked it up via him. We did get it confirmed by making a phone call.
Anywho, that's how my confidence grew. It has much to do with that: confidence. Believing you actually can pick up on messages. Then the messages from Spirit begin to come through as well because you are open, able to receive.
It's not like I get messages all day long, thank heavens. It'd drive me up the wall, but you can also shut it down.
I also got lots of confirmation by doing readings for people. That confirmation helps your confidence grow and at some point you don't doubt yourself anymore which enhances the reception and connection more and more.

It does depend what messages you'd want to receive. Like every healer and reader has their specialty. I do not 'do' deceased people. Only my own father, but that's it.
It's not my forteé but not what I want either as there can be a lot of negative and dense energy in the realms these souls reside. Not my cup of tea.
Old 29-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

The cackler at work last night who harassed me out of a job is a wicked, sinister and evil-spirited spirit. She's a nasty person and is naturally evil. She's loud, obnoxious, she rousts up frenzies (hard to believe management allowed such psychotic insane behavior - wait! - he JOINED IN with her frenzy!).

The cackler had a subordinate worker who was a servant. The short ignorant controllable subordinate obeyed the big monster cow's leads. The fat cow (as God refers to her, Amos 4) would send poison darts (loaded words) to the subordinate who reciprocated with retorts.

The first demonic assault came from the cackler. I walked by her and she yelled out "POTTY MOUTH!"

I turned to ask, are you talking to me? (watch this - this is one of evil's tactics)

She said WHAT?

I repeated, are you talking to me?

She said WHAT?

I repeated, are you talking to me?

Three oh black magical three

She heard me every time but was psycho-spiritually demented and could not process until she found a way to get the upper hand.

She finally answered that she was speaking to the subordinate female (which was only half true; she was speaking about me but directing it to the subordinate as a diversion).

These are extremely evil spirits. They are demonic and put on demonstrative demonstrations (puppet show).

The HOLY spirit will NEVER: harass, mock, cackle, antagonize, pitchfork (provoke), etc.

A holy spirit filled person is kind, gentle, respectful, truthful, honest, responsible, good natured, calm (not psychotically frenzied like the rabid insane)...
Old 30-06-2019, 01:46 AM
Guide
I don't believe there are manifested spirits as such, but essence of spirit - the energy of the Universe - in everyone and everything

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 03-07-2019, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
Can anyone tell please how do you see spirits? Do you see them with your naked eyes as you see a person down the road? Do you see them exactly as them being humans? How do they see you if they don't have eyes anymore? Can you give an example or illustration? How do tou distinguish it from a hallucination? How do you know it's all real?

I see them with my eyes open. Colonel Olcott wrote a book in which people would see 'spirit' as if they were actually living human beings.