Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-05-2019, 04:36 PM
Suspended

Negative energies of others polluting my Heart Chakra?

I am under the impression that the heart chakras of people in today's worlds are deeply polluted in the majority. Either by negative entities or their own negative energies and accumulated psychic debris. I have been having a spiritual awakening these past years and a kundalini awakening and my heart chakra completely changed and expanded beyond what words can describe. It also became extremely hypersensitive. I can feel other peoples heart energy, their chakras and what they hold, except if they are too energetically closed.
The problem is i am constantly too open and i feel like i am getting polluted with hateful and/or beastly heart chakra energies when i am in the company of other people, or even in a close distance of them. Is there a way to keep my heart chakra clear AND closed so that i don't become a victim to these energies? If the negative energy is strong, it also brings me hateful images and inclinations who i struggle to avoid messing with my positive attitude towards life. Is there a technique? The last years have opened me up completely energetically it is like i am completely energetically and mentally and sentimentally naked, "wearing" only my pure being.
Old 17-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Guide
Everyone has one or more chakras which they constantly need to cleanse in order to stay balanced? Maybe your heart chakra is the one you need to work on? I suggest meditating with green and pink stones. I also suffer from a blocked heart chakra as a difficult beginning poisoned my heart and built up a wall preventing me from truly loving. It's definitely not impossible to fix, but surely takes work and patience.
Old 17-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Experiencer

Hi Visitor,

I understand what you mean about sometimes it's hard being around some people, when you are out and about - cause it seems like how they are projecting their energy is almost like it's always trying to force itself into other's energy and invade their space, and tainting their energy without realizing what they are doing.

You could try to find a way to higher your heart chakras vibration, so it creates a stronger foundation and stronger barrier around you, where you also will have more 'space' to where it separates your energy from others that will make it more distinct. It may take some time to build it up, but I think that will help.

Will also allow you to process those energies better, and you won't feel as overwhelmed by them?
Old 18-05-2019, 02:37 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Hi Visitor,

I understand what you mean about sometimes it's hard being around some people, when you are out and about - cause it seems like how they are projecting their energy is almost like it's always trying to force itself into other's energy and invade their space, and tainting their energy without realizing what they are doing.

You could try to find a way to higher your heart chakras vibration, so it creates a stronger foundation and stronger barrier around you, where you also will have more 'space' to where it separates your energy from others that will make it more distinct. It may take some time to build it up, but I think that will help.

Will also allow you to process those energies better, and you won't feel as overwhelmed by them?

I understand what you mean about other people in a way forcing their energy not on you necessarily, but perhaps around them in general. In fact i think of myself before my awakening and recognize myself doing the same thing more or less, spreading a type of aggressive or perhaps crude energy around, when among strangers. I was truly a different person then, not conscious of all these energies, not caring that much about it.

Energetic boundaries, yes. Been struggling with that for years, not been able to constantly maintain my boundaries so as to remain unaffected by external forces. The thing is, in this period of awakening, i tend to experience emptiness moments, it drove me to depersonalization about a year ago, for several months... extreme Void experiences, when outside and among people and at these moments all my boundaries, my remaining ego, my energetic defenses so to speak, etc. tend to dissapear and i remain completely "naked" of everything and anything, inside and outside merge. Also had mental issues from the Kundalini, still pulling myself together, but i feel i am on a new road to selfhood and the heart seems to be playing a major role for me in this new existence i found myself into. Thanks for the advice.
Old 18-05-2019, 03:50 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVisitor
I understand what you mean about other people in a way forcing their energy not on you necessarily, but perhaps around them in general. In fact i think of myself before my awakening and recognize myself doing the same thing more or less, spreading a type of aggressive or perhaps crude energy around, when among strangers. I was truly a different person then, not conscious of all these energies, not caring that much about it.

Energetic boundaries, yes. Been struggling with that for years, not been able to constantly maintain my boundaries so as to remain unaffected by external forces. The thing is, in this period of awakening, i tend to experience emptiness moments, it drove me to depersonalization about a year ago, for several months... extreme Void experiences, when outside and among people and at these moments all my boundaries, my remaining ego, my energetic defenses so to speak, etc. tend to dissapear and i remain completely "naked" of everything and anything, inside and outside merge. Also had mental issues from the Kundalini, still pulling myself together, but I feel I am on a new road to selfhood and the heart seems to be playing a major role for me in this new existence I found myself into. Thanks for the advice.
Ah, so you used to throw your energy around and not realize that it would push itself into other's, (you used to do the same thing as the people that I mentioned), until when you acknowledged how that felt that you didn't want to experience that. It's good that you have worked yourself out of doing that, cause it shows that you have become more aware of your surroundings and that you don't want that kind of energy around you.

Maintaining energetic boundaries can be difficult especially if your boundary isn't very strong, and if you are around the types of people that I mentioned on a daily basis it makes it harder to maintain and keep your energy around yourself at a certain distance so that way you can tell their energy apart from yours. And finding what sort of ways help you with making that foundation stronger. Also, you can try to listen to a sound healing session wth solfeggio tone's, to help clean your chakras, and so you can expand the boundary of them around you~

I guess it was a matter of you starting your journey of exploring yourself, finding and accepting yourself as a whole, but one tends to find parts of themselves in pieces like are like puzzle pieces and figure out where they go. At first one doesn't know where they go, those pieces tend to go on a back burner, till they find the right place - cause I find that if you have a hard time with accepting somethings you can feel empty, or a void and you wonder what you do with that 'void'. And the purpose of it.. etc

I'd say that with everyone, that their hearts will play a major role in their experiences on their journey in life.
Old 18-05-2019, 10:37 AM
Master
Hi The Visitor - I had problems with my heart chakra - the answer is grounding and protection work - lots and lots of it too. Make sure that your boundaries are in place, wear protective crystals. In a way if this is something that you experience, opening the heart more can make it worse. The best thing to do is to get aligned before opening it more to others that is.

Then self love, move inward and start working on yourself. This will help you to heal your inner heart for you and help you to feel more grounded in it's energy. For me I was a big people pleaser, always saying yes to others when I really wanted to say no. Keep working on where you are not loving yourself enough.

As you get more practiced at this - so the first steps are grounding, protecting and self love - when you start to feel happier more secure less dragged into other people's energies, you can start to open your chakra up more and be more inclusive.

The trick is to remember that deep healing and protection comes from within.
Old 18-05-2019, 12:49 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVisitor
I am under the impression that the heart chakras of people in today's worlds are deeply polluted in the majority. Either by negative entities or their own negative energies and accumulated psychic debris. I have been having a spiritual awakening these past years and a kundalini awakening and my heart chakra completely changed and expanded beyond what words can describe. It also became extremely hypersensitive. I can feel other peoples heart energy, their chakras and what they hold, except if they are too energetically closed.
The problem is i am constantly too open and i feel like i am getting polluted with hateful and/or beastly heart chakra energies when i am in the company of other people, or even in a close distance of them. Is there a way to keep my heart chakra clear AND closed so that i don't become a victim to these energies? If the negative energy is strong, it also brings me hateful images and inclinations who i struggle to avoid messing with my positive attitude towards life. Is there a technique? The last years have opened me up completely energetically it is like i am completely energetically and mentally and sentimentally naked, "wearing" only my pure being.

Me thinks you have hit upon one of the central challenges of the life experience. How does one keep a heart filled with love and compassion when one lives in a world with so much strife and conflict. Don't have any easy answers for that one. I believe it helps to judge the world less and seek to learn from it more... like I said, not easy. They say that life is like a mirror, reflecting back to us "out there", what we hold "inside" of ourselves, manifesting our fears and prejudices into our lives for us to experience and learn from. If so, then this is valuable learning tool, as experience is the best teacher.

To learn to swim, one must have the courage to enter the water. If you find yourself caught in the current, don't tire yourself out struggling against it, flow with it until you can see a way out to calmer waters.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:40 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
Everyone has one or more chakras which they constantly need to cleanse in order to stay balanced? Maybe your heart chakra is the one you need to work on? I suggest meditating with green and pink stones. I also suffer from a blocked heart chakra as a difficult beginning poisoned my heart and built up a wall preventing me from truly loving. It's definitely not impossible to fix, but surely takes work and patience.

I hope your heart does not remain poisoned and you find the way to truly love.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Ah, so you used to throw your energy around and not realize that it would push itself into other's, (you used to do the same thing as the people that I mentioned), until when you acknowledged how that felt that you didn't want to experience that. It's good that you have worked yourself out of doing that, cause it shows that you have become more aware of your surroundings and that you don't want that kind of energy around you.

Maintaining energetic boundaries can be difficult especially if your boundary isn't very strong, and if you are around the types of people that I mentioned on a daily basis it makes it harder to maintain and keep your energy around yourself at a certain distance so that way you can tell their energy apart from yours. And finding what sort of ways help you with making that foundation stronger. Also, you can try to listen to a sound healing session wth solfeggio tone's, to help clean your chakras, and so you can expand the boundary of them around you~

I guess it was a matter of you starting your journey of exploring yourself, finding and accepting yourself as a whole, but one tends to find parts of themselves in pieces like are like puzzle pieces and figure out where they go. At first one doesn't know where they go, those pieces tend to go on a back burner, till they find the right place - cause I find that if you have a hard time with accepting somethings you can feel empty, or a void and you wonder what you do with that 'void'. And the purpose of it.. etc

I'd say that with everyone, that their hearts will play a major role in their experiences on their journey in life.

I was unconscious, fear is what drove me. The energies that drive most people.

My boundaries were quite strong and firm while i was unconscious and selfish. I kind of find it hard to accept and face reality i guess, now that i see with new eyes and realize the energetic aspect of life fully.

Pieces of the puzzle, correct, the thing is the new energies blew the whole puzzle to air and it has not been easy putting it together. But i am on my way. Emptiness is felt by me, not in an emotional way, but in an existential way, as in the ultimate reality, the void. The heart is the center of my being the way i see it, but problem is that to function in society you have to go lower, probably the third chakra, or else you are not grounded in reality... Love has to be hand in hand with wisdom, in order to survive in a mostly unconscious world.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:49 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Me thinks you have hit upon one of the central challenges of the life experience. How does one keep a heart filled with love and compassion when one lives in a world with so much strife and conflict. Don't have any easy answers for that one. I believe it helps to judge the world less and seek to learn from it more... like I said, not easy. They say that life is like a mirror, reflecting back to us "out there", what we hold "inside" of ourselves, manifesting our fears and prejudices into our lives for us to experience and learn from. If so, then this is valuable learning tool, as experience is the best teacher.

To learn to swim, one must have the courage to enter the water. If you find yourself caught in the current, don't tire yourself out struggling against it, flow with it until you can see a way out to calmer waters.

Very helpful words, thanks.