Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 13-09-2018, 09:00 AM
Guide
She Sees with Her Feet

Rosa Kuleshova was born in 1941 in Nizhni Tagil, a town in the Urals, in the Soviet Union. Since several of her relatives were afflicted with congenital blindness, she began learning to read Braille with her fingers, in the evening, after she had finished her regular schoolwork. It soon became apparent that she had an extraordinary nervous and sensory system, because even though she had perfectly normal vision in her eyes, she could also see with her fingertips and every fibre of her skin.
Dr. Isaac Goldberg was astounded to discover that with her right middle finger she could read not only Braille characters, but also words written in ink or printed in a book or newspaper.
Under the supervision of the doctors at the Institute of Neurology in Moscow, experiments were made to determine whether she might be using some sort of deception. She was carefully blindfolded in such a way that she could not see through the space between the blindfold and her cheeks....Moving her finger along each line, she first read the headlines of a newspaper that was placed in front of her, and then, slowly but without hesitation, she read a whole article aloud.
The test was conclusive: there was no fraud. But most of those present thought that her finger was so sensitive that it was able to pick up faint tactile impressions from the printed letters. A sheet of glass was placed over the newspaper; she was unable to read the small print, but she read the headlines perfectly.
(From "One Hundred Thousand Years of Man's Unknown History" by Robert Charroux)

Old 17-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Experiencer
This is an intriguing example of the lack of understanding human wisdom has about the nature of their inner body of Spirit. In many native tribes that cultivate spiritual perception, the ones who are being trained spend long, long amounts of time in darkness. This trains them to see and use their inner light. In his book, Living In The Heart, published in 2003, Drunvalo Melchizedek describes several examples from South America of this tradition. Spiritual blessings of Light to you, Explorer21.

What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 18-09-2018, 04:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This is an intriguing example of the lack of understanding human wisdom has about the nature of their inner body of Spirit. In many native tribes that cultivate spiritual perception, the ones who are being trained spend long, long amounts of time in darkness. This trains them to see and use their inner light. In his book, Living In The Heart, published in 2003, Drunvalo Melchizedek describes several examples from South America of this tradition. Spiritual blessings of Light to you, Explorer21.

Starflower, the information you shared about native peoples is interesting and thought-provoking. Drunvalo is a teacher whose wisdom and knowledge is well worth pondering.
I saw on our TV news that the United States is experiencing the very severe Hurricane Florence, in the Carolinas. My heart goes out to everyone there and I'm praying for their safety. Do you live in that part of the world? If so, I pray that you're not experiencing any hardship.

Old 18-09-2018, 01:56 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for your kind thoughts, Explorer21. Drunvalo has done a great deal of research into what has been labelled the paranormal, but is really our greater spiritual nature.

It is wonderful you are praying for people in the Carolinas. I happen to live there and my husband and I did have to evacuate rapidly in the middle of a holiday from the Outer Banks. We had some extraterrestrial support that was quite astonishing and unmistakeable.

I have done a great deal of meditation into the FLOW that is Florence. Though the news does not recognize it, some of the land's most pressing problems are being addressed by this spiritual weather.

This post of yours, SHE SEES WITH HER FEET, touches upon a great issue. How do we see? I experience that we see with our hearts.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 19-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Thank you for your kind thoughts, Explorer21. Drunvalo has done a great deal of research into what has been labelled the paranormal, but is really our greater spiritual nature.

It is wonderful you are praying for people in the Carolinas. I happen to live there and my husband and I did have to evacuate rapidly in the middle of a holiday from the Outer Banks. We had some extraterrestrial support that was quite astonishing and unmistakeable.

I have done a great deal of meditation into the FLOW that is Florence. Though the news does not recognize it, some of the land's most pressing problems are being addressed by this spiritual weather.

This post of yours, SHE SEES WITH HER FEET, touches upon a great issue. How do we see? I experience that we see with our hearts.

Starflower, I am very happy that you and your husband are safe and sound during this hurricane crisis, but I'm sorry to hear that your vacation came to a premature end. How wonderful that our Space Friends gave you such marvellous support and protection!
It's good to know that the land's problems are being addressed by this spiritual weather which is Earth cleansing Herself.