Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 01:30 PM
bluespirit

That makes sense,Pounamu. Apart from the dna we carry,I often wondered if our thoughts,consciousness and beliefs go on from us.
Interesting topic.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:33 PM
Deactivated Account
if you're talking about when we 'cross' i'd say yes, will come back to this later only popped in for a sec xxx
Old 13-09-2006, 05:44 AM
mikron

your best bet is to live every day like its you last .... and marvelous time ! follow your spirit and merge with you Soul for wisdom

forget all else

mikron
Old 13-09-2006, 11:32 AM
developing1

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
your best bet is to live every day like its you last .... and marvelous time ! follow your spirit and merge with you Soul for wisdom

forget all else

mikron

Your best bet is to live everyday looking to serve people in any way you can

best wishes

developing1
Old 13-09-2006, 03:42 PM
lumas

that is a true spiritual path developing1 and with that way of thinking your returns to this earthly plaine must be less and less....
Old 23-09-2006, 07:29 AM
mikron

this is refered to in the ancient teaching as "The Wheel of Time" and lets hope this is the last time!

I say now is the Ascension of planet Earth and no more ^%&^%&%& and life forever !

mikron
Old 23-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Glorymist

Pounamu - - are you kidding me ??

Is someone really promoting the concept that Earth is getting "so cluttered" with incarnated entities that now we are supposedly establishing "links" to others - - relatives or otherwise - - and are somewhat living thru their experiences as part of our own ??

Is there someone - - or a movement - - somewhere - - that is really promoting that ??
Old 23-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Glorymist

And mikron - - it is because of this - - "I say now is the Ascension of planet Earth and no more ^%&^%&%& and life forever !" - - that people do not remember past lives more vividly than they do.

There are many more lifetimes lying in front of all.

Many.

Resentment feeds so much of today's anger - - just from this issue alone. The fact that "I'm back ! !" - - angers many.
Old 23-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Guide

Stop sweatin it people, life can be good on earth. Becoming so advanced you don't have to come back down, that is not necessary to being happy. Keep pluggin away.
Old 23-09-2006, 11:42 PM
mikron

Glory Mist once again let us all feel free here in this forum

what you believe is fine for you ! dont press you ideas on one Believe

there are a zillion paths to great spirit and all are in the Light,

I dont want to waste time and energy !

mikron
Closed Thread