Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm not to sure what happened?

I was in bed trying to go to sleep, next thing i know i'm in a barn and i believe i'm awake i walk outside to a field of grass, when this happens i always remember to think of your body and you will return i always do this because i get scared in case i will see something scary. I thought i was back in my body so to wake myself up i thought ill fall on the floor to wake up but when i fall out the bed and hit the floor i don't hit anything and i realize i'm still asleep i wait a few seconds then i wake up in bed. nothing scary but then when i'm trying to go back to sleep i can feel myself been dragged out my body i don't even try to leave my body its like i'm been pulled it scares me.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Josh

I’ve heard of other people experiencing this sensation of being pulled out of the body. It’s never happened to me, but I’d be happy to share what I’ve learned.

It could be any kind of entity that is doing this to you. Some people have tried to astral project simultaneously (ie a couple) for example, where if one is successful before the other, they help the other by trying to pull their partner out of body. It is an option to also ask for a guide to help to pull you out of body if you are struggling with getting past the vibrational state. It doesn’t sound like you asked, so I am guessing either a guide wanted to assist you with an OBE for some reason you may be consciously unaware of, or some other entity did (there are of course, accounts of more negative entities taking this action as well). My advice would be to ground yourself in your body before falling asleep. It’s important from my perspective to not be in a state of fear, as, from what I understand, this can often bring about/manifest more negative entities and/or activities. There is nothing to fear, and you are always in control of your experience. You are the master of your life and your body. Grounding can help you to remember this and stand firmly in your confidence. Whatever your belief system, always know you can ask for protection and assistance from your guides/angels/universe/higher self/God/etc should you ever find yourself in a situation/feel an entity nearby that frightens you. Hope this helps - god bless
Old 14-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Master
its hapnd 2 me it is befre
its feals lk u hav had a bodyourt of exsprence u hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-11-2017, 12:03 AM
Experiencer
feelings like falling, or being pulled out or dragged out (and lots of other sensations) all fall into the broad category of "exit sensations". They're not bad things, but can be startling if they're not intentional.

to stop exit sensations when they occur, the easiest thing to do is to feel into the physical body with your awareness; this roots your awareness in the physical body and prevents you from "astral projecting". From there, you would usually either wake up, or fall into an unconscious sleep. You could also – as in dealing with sleep paralysis – wiggle one of your toes in order to more firmly root your awareness in your physical body

Some people have the issue that they're woken up a bit from the exit sensations, and that raised their degree of mental awareness enough that even though their physical body was still falling asleep, they could remain completely conscious, causing a lucid dream. So then it can be a matter of just shutting down the lucid dream itself, or basically "meditating" in a dream state, not creating any content and allowing a sort of void to take over. Then the "dreamscape" usually fades away and you can fall into unconscious sleep. The key is to remain completely relaxed through all of it

see if what you experienced is becoming a pattern for you, and if it bothers you, you can definitely learn how to diminish it. there are lots of different ways, particularly meditation, lucid dreaming, grounding exercises, and with that, emphasis on the root chakra and lower dan tien. walks in nature/negative ions of all sorts... lots of things

Old 15-11-2017, 12:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshG123
I was in bed trying to go to sleep, next thing i know i'm in a barn and i believe i'm awake i walk outside to a field of grass, when this happens i always remember to think of your body and you will return i always do this because i get scared in case i will see something scary. I thought i was back in my body so to wake myself up i thought ill fall on the floor to wake up but when i fall out the bed and hit the floor i don't hit anything and i realize i'm still asleep i wait a few seconds then i wake up in bed. nothing scary but then when i'm trying to go back to sleep i can feel myself been dragged out my body i don't even try to leave my body its like i'm been pulled it scares me.
You're still in a dreeeeeaaaaammmmm ...

Don't get scared! Have a plan what you'd like to see, whom you'd like to meet, and, when "there", just ask for it with a firm command, and the expectation to happen!

The pulling out of your body sensation is just you having a good quality projection. When you have a poor projection you might feel like somebody's on your back pushing you down.