Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 18-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Master
I find the Spin Blend at my local City Market who is owned by Kroger's.

If you hit rock bottom, start picking up rocks.
Old 25-07-2017, 01:28 PM
Master
My local butcher is being harassed by the USDA to use the chemical washes on his carcasses that they recommend. They gave him a citation for not having a humidifier in the room he hangs his meat. But if he does use the chemicals I can't eat it. He called me the other day and asked me to collect some documentation that says I can't eat the meat when these chemicals are used. I took 2 packets of information over to him yesterday. He says he is going to fight the USDA. I also gave him the names and phone numbers of 2 other meat lockers that do not use the washes. He's looking forward to calling them and putting their heads together.

Old 25-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Master
I think i've figured out how to post pics from my new phone.

If this turns out right, this is the Miracle Whip ad saying they are using their original recipe:

Old 25-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Master
Good on you for helping that butcher (and yourself) out and to fight against the unfairness of the situation. What is in the stuff they want him to put on his product? Preservatives? Antibiotics - corn?! Yikes

Old 25-07-2017, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Good on you for helping that butcher (and yourself) out and to fight against the unfairness of the situation. What is in the stuff they want him to put on his product? Preservatives? Antibiotics - corn?! Yikes

There is definitely corn in the washes they want him to use. He has so many customers that want their meat clean and he is going to do everything he can to make that happen.

Old 19-09-2017, 05:17 PM
Master
The butcher has thanked me. He said because of the information I printed out for him to show the inspectors they have backed down and are leaving him alone.

Old 13-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Master
OMG!

I found chow mein noodles that are gluten and corn free at The Gluten Free Shoppe online. Their other foods are not gluten/corn free so it remains to be seen if there is any cross contamination. But I've been looking for chow mein noodles for a very long time. I will also post this on my gluten free thread. Chow mein here I come!

Old 17-11-2017, 09:24 PM
Master
They are gluten and corn free.