Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-10-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
Color How to shift from 3D to 5D consciousness

This is a simple and easy to understand YouTube video lecture I was listening to that resonated with my experience and I hope it can be useful for you as well. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHk8Ck_JNvI

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 01-10-2017, 12:56 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
This is a simple and easy to understand YouTube video lecture I was listening to that resonated with my experience and I hope it can be useful for you as well. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHk8Ck_JNvI
If there isn't too much trouble, could you please describe what resonated with your experience, and what would be useful in that video? I started listening to it, but it seemed not to click with me. Maybe it's the lady's voice or style ... (?)

What is "oneness"? Same as non-duality? What does it have to do with 5D?
Old 01-10-2017, 01:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
If there isn't too much trouble, could you please describe what resonated with your experience, and what would be useful in that video? I started listening to it, but it seemed not to click with me. Maybe it's the lady's voice or style ... (?)

What is "oneness"? Same as non-duality? What does it have to do with 5D?

I may not be very eloquent in explaining how it resonate with me, but I'll give it a shot:

So the whole 3D to 5D thing has always sounded a bit of some new age cliche, but I always understood 5D to be something like experiencing a Universal/Cosmic Consciousness as oppose to 3D being heavily and densely aware of oneself as the separate body/thoughts/personality/things etc. So a 3D consciousness would often be associated with egocentric fear, anxiety, depression. A 3D consciousness would often be attached to psychological time such as dwelling in the past or worrying about the future. As a person begins to mature spiritually on their path, they move beyond the 3D consciousness to a more expansive awareness of the SELF. How I understand this from my own experience is the inner awareness of Oneness (non duality). For me, this means that the highest ultimate REALITY that I am immersed in or could understand and witness (not only intellectually or in theory) is that of a Unified Consciousness. I don't know how to describe something that is quite often indescribable. However, perhaps a crude but simple analogy is that 3D is like living your life as a drop of water and you are seeing everything as separate drops of water or various atoms and molecules and then 5D would be recognizing that everything is indeed the OCEAN ITSELF and there is a vast and INFINITE open expansive feeling of Unconditional Love (That's what Oneness means to me). Unconditional love is not simply an idea or an emotion to be acquired or projected... it is the OCEAN ITSELF, it is the I AM/ WE ARE and ALL That Is. Gosh this is really an awkward word salad, but that's the best I can come up with. I wish I was an artist or a poet who can describe what I wish to convey with much more beauty and clarity!

To answer your question, the video resonated with me because I thought the lady said what I felt in a very succinct and easy to understand manner. She also suggested very simple and easy tools to assist someone wishing to alleviate the fears and density associated with 3D. You also asked what is Oneness and if it's non-duality. I think non-duality is part of Oneness, but Oneness is so much more than I can describe at the moment. I hope this helps!

Old 01-10-2017, 02:02 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
I may not be very eloquent in explaining how it resonate with me, but I'll give it a shot:

So the whole 3D to 5D thing has always sounded a bit of some new age cliche, but I always understood 5D to be something like experiencing a Universal/Cosmic Consciousness as oppose to 3D being heavily and densely aware of oneself as the separate body/thoughts/personality/things etc. So a 3D consciousness would often be associated with egocentric fear, anxiety, depression. A 3D consciousness would often be attached to psychological time such as dwelling in the past or worrying about the future. As a person begins to mature spiritually on their path, they move beyond the 3D consciousness to a more expansive awareness of the SELF. How I understand this from my own experience is the inner awareness of Oneness (non duality). For me, this means that the highest ultimate REALITY that I am immersed in or could understand and witness (not only intellectually or in theory) is that of a Unified Consciousness. I don't know how to describe something that is quite often indescribable. However, perhaps a crude but simple analogy is that 3D is like living your life as a drop of water and you are seeing everything as separate drops of water or various atoms and molecules and then 5D would be recognizing that everything is indeed the OCEAN ITSELF and there is a vast and INFINITE open expansive feeling of Unconditional Love (That's what Oneness means to me). Unconditional love is not simply an idea or an emotion to be acquired or projected... it is the OCEAN ITSELF, it is the I AM/ WE ARE and ALL That Is. Gosh this is really an awkward word salad, but that's the best I can come up with. I wish I was an artist or a poet who can describe what I wish to convey with much more beauty and clarity!

To answer your question, the video resonated with me because I thought the lady said what I felt in a very succinct and easy to understand manner. She also suggested very simple and easy tools to assist someone wishing to alleviate the fears and density associated with 3D. You also asked what is Oneness and if it's non-duality. I think non-duality is part of Oneness, but Oneness is so much more than I can describe at the moment. I hope this helps!
Thank you for your time, and the explanations. I'll give it another try.

This is a quote of my post on another thread, that explains my expectations about the 5th dimension:

Quote:
Last night I tried for the first time dr Bruce Goldberg's hypnosis script for projecting into the 5th dimension. I have reservations regarding these 5th, 6th, ... dimensions, so I didn't have high expectations, but I ended up having an interesting experience, and I'm curious if anybody else experienced something similar.

As instructed, after merging with my Higher Self seen as white light, I projected through a black hole into the 5th dimension. I ended up into a blue-violet world inhabited by happy yellow blobs frolicking around. There was no gravity there, and I was literally engulfed into a blue-violet environment. The yellow blobs seem to have a semblance of facial features (eyes, mouths, noses, cheeks) that suggested smiling. They were in a continuous floating movement.

I was lucid, like in a lucid dream, but I couldn't control anything in the environment, except getting into and out of it. I gave myself the suggestion to remember the experience after I wake up.

It is the first time when I had such an experience unlike any other obe, lucid dream, or hypnotic experience I had before.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:40 AM
Master
baro-san,

That sounds like a fascinating experience! I feel that the more I am in the Unified Consciousness (or as I describe it as 5D ) any sort of limitations that the 3D self has are dissolved. This creates amazing endless possibilities of OBE, astral travel, and other experiences. I feel as though I have access to various planes and realms. It's all very new to me, but at the same time familiar. I think we are Multidimensional BEINGS to begin with and the Ascension to 5D is just simply a remembrance of our TRUE NATURE after we've thoroughly played and explored the 3D realm. :)