Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 29-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Pathfinder
Incarnated angels, what is your daytime job...

... and how do you incorporate your life's mission in it? Can you incorporate it at all?

I work as a schoolteacher. I can do a lot of lightwork working with the kids, but not as much as I would like to. I always have to be careful what I say or do. I can do a lot "secretly", though. Yes, lightwork should not have to be kept a secret, but if I did it openly, I would risk losing my job.

How about you guys?

Last edited by Alchemilla : 29-08-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old 29-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Master

Lightworking has now become my life. It was not a conscious choice though.
Old 29-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Pathfinder
Froebellian, so you can live on the lightwork you are doing? That is my goal as well, but I am far from there, yet.
I have cut back on teaching to be able to do healing work. But I don't charge anything for it yet, because I still have a lot to learn.
Old 29-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Master

No, it is an adjustment. It was not a choice as I said that I made here, up there yes, however reality and purpose do not always balance out.

I don't charge, but there are other ways I am hoping that will come forward.
Old 29-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Pathfinder
What exactly do you mean by adjustment? Would you mind elaborating?
Thank you so much!
Old 30-08-2014, 10:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemilla
What exactly do you mean by adjustment? Would you mind elaborating?
Thank you so much!

It will be different for everyone, but it is about changing your life and what was/is important to you. Sometimes, fate intervenes and it happens without any warning. That takes adjusting to a different way of seeing things and living. That some things will become more important that you would not have anticipated.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
It will be different for everyone, but it is about changing your life and what was/is important to you. Sometimes, fate intervenes and it happens without any warning. That takes adjusting to a different way of seeing things and living. That some things will become more important that you would not have anticipated.

Ok, thank you. Now I know what you mean. Yes, I have had some adjusting to do as well...
Old 13-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemilla
... and how do you incorporate your life's mission in it? Can you incorporate it at all?

I work as a schoolteacher. I can do a lot of lightwork working with the kids, but not as much as I would like to. I always have to be careful what I say or do. I can do a lot "secretly", though. Yes, lightwork should not have to be kept a secret, but if I did it openly, I would risk losing my job.

How about you guys?

And you are in deed angelic. I don't come across to many who claim to be and really are. But any way me and my friend are her to help with the shift.
We work on an energy level. How can I say, Bring in,anchor and then modulate energies.
Old 13-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
But any way me and my friend are her to help with the shift.
We work on an energy level. How can I say, Bring in,anchor and then modulate energies.

Thank you for your reply.
It sounds interesting. Can you do it while doing your regular job, or when do you do it?
I have actually once had a dream where I was pulling people up into the higher vibrations and thought maybe this was one of my missions as well.
Old 13-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Master
I work very little these days. Even so energy work is very strenuous, it is until now never done more then twice a day. At moment not at all. We are waiting for an other window. Later in the month.